ITT: Normie bands with legendary white nationalist followings

The title says it all, so I'll start with an obvious one.

I was born in the 80s, and came of age in the 90s. The white supremacist elements in their audience were well known, but I went to see them circa "reinventing the steel", all I could say, was holy shit were there some scary characters in the pits.

Now, I want to see what other examples people have of bands that might not have been explicitly white nationalist, but certainly didn't condemn the white supremacist elements in their fanbases.

I need some new tunes to clean my guns to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BhmLtkWd5AA?t=3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GikGnKuehms
youtube.com/watch?v=qwPGluKDXnA
youtube.com/watch?v=V_0X6r64Ko4
youtube.com/watch?v=m9KbmRTgigQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a2oxC23YQOU
youtube.com/watch?v=oLMoEXhs3SE
youtube.com/watch?v=YB2qTu6JaAk
youtube.com/watch?v=OeJwfRJPzYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gJBkbgwikbI
youtube.com/watch?v=eAy-U3SoLbk
youtube.com/watch?v=aRJx5N1xSc8
youtube.com/watch?v=uCK85r4-sdU
youtube.com/watch?v=6PLUK1QjC4g
youtube.com/watch?v=NnJLcvnfCTo
youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g
youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs
youtube.com/watch?v=F2IKHdRvRng
youtube.com/watch?v=DgASEyey_KQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EybgkCLWs6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pantera fucking sucks, along with the overwhelming majority of groove metal.

Get a load of this guy.

>this faggot thinks Pantera sucks

kys my dood

Found the CTR kike.

I was gonna say.

Will we ever again have another mass-market aggro band fronted by a barely-concealed skinhead?

Fucking hell, I'm barely 30 and I'm already crying for what we lost.

this fucking garbage

Groove metal does indeed suck cock, and by default, 70% of Pantera's discography.

Have YUGE respect for Cowboys from Hell though. If only they had kept up with the traditional/power metal elements, instead of relying on tough posturing groove faggotry thereafter.

I weep for today's youth.

What the fuck happened to metal...

>Based Phil
youtu.be/BhmLtkWd5AA?t=3
Imagine that low pitched shout of white power before you head up over the trenches and into the gunfire during the race war.
Makes my tendies damp

Vulgar display of power was still breddy gud, m8.

It's just that comparing cowboys from hell to anything else they did is like comparing kill em all to the black album.

Lmfao I thought the skeleton on that dude's shirt was also wearing a fedora

Imo the first album by these guys was alright, but everything after is trash

Hollow was great, even if it was just a Metallica "One" clone.

Still, if I HAD to choose something from their JUMPDAFUCKUP era, it was have to be The Great Southern Trendkill.

>Storming into battle to the scream of Phil Anselmo

The niggers won't stand a fucking chance once it starts.

>The Great Southern Trendkill
Mah nigga, best album by them imo

I live in New Orleans and have dealt with Phil and co. He's a huge douchebag and his entire family is white trash af. He is quintessential West Bank trash.

unconventional answer.

I follow a lot of hippie bands. "Jam bands" such as the grateful dead, phish, umphreys, string cheese incident and so forth and so on.

the odd thing is many of the "hippies" are actually quite conservative politically. often more libertarian, not really white nationalist.

but more than that. these crowds are all white. Hippie jam band shows are as white as a country concert if not whiter. Only minorities there are tokens. Almost all white, occasional asian or mexican, blacks extremely rare.

Music doesn't have a formal "white nationalist" following, but something about this music really only appeals to white people. Even in diverse cities these scenes are 100% white or close to it, even though degeneracy is partially rampant. Very interesting phenomenon.

Phil seems like one of those rare cases where his appeal just wouldn't be the same if wasn't such a trashy piece of shit IRL

Probably, but him and everyone he runs with can fucking die in a fire when the race riots start down here. Maybe that stupid fucking manlet Reznor will die with them.

Pete's dead so the shows are over, but Type O Negative always had a surprising number of white nationalist types at their shows. All everyone remembers about them was the gothy Girlfriend's Girlfriend stuff, but then you get to Kill All The White People or Der Untermensch (or into the old Carnivore stuff) and suddenly things start to look a little different.

I like Garcia. Read some of the literature that goes along with the enlightened rural America. The people who got this scene.
> Kesey
> London
> Vonnegut
They may be degenerates by /new/ pol standards but back in the days of Ronny and the memes, they'd been hailed as Buddhas

nickleback is popular with white nationalists

Nice Hitler dubs.

I've also heard that Jerry Garcia and the 60's-70's dead lineup were hardcore gun owners/shooting enthusiasts, fwiw.

They were always degenerate, Marxist scum.

At least they're libertarians that support Trump.

Joy Division

Their idol is a spic.

Read sailor song by Kesey
Better yet read to build a campfire by London, these men had critics of modern capitalism but they would hate a globalist world deprived of masculinity and freedom. They are not Marxist and you sure are an illiterate

Pantera was a glam band, they suck!
Anselmo was a rumored dicksuckers.

Iced Earth

>comparing kill em all to the black album.
You mean comparing master of puppets to the black album? Kill em all was pretty shit compared to their next two albums.

this is the united states of america and you got a right to hate who you want! so let's start bustin' heads!

tell me more

Love will tears us apart is actually about the dangers of unchecked immigration.

finally.
This user fucking gets it.

I saw Slayer six months after Pete died and they played that song in it's entirety. It was something else.

The only good thing about Iced Earth are their album artwork.

They're like Iron Maiden, if Iron Maiden played painfully average thrash metal with power metal accents.

Pantera sucked after dimebag died. They hate on guns now. Fucking faggots.

Totally confirmed, been to hundreds of dead shows. Something about it must have scared black people.
(You)

>Pantera
>after Dimebag died

u fucking w0t

Honestly, I think ride the lightning is a way better album than master of puppets, but I went with kill em all since it's the one that people on all sides of the Master v. Ride v. Justice debate can all agree on as being a classic.

Unholy war you will get you can bet its a bullshit sand nigger Unholy war you will get you can bet Jihadi is a joke fight us the american citizens the most pist off motherfuckers in the world.

Also this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GikGnKuehms

Sounds like freedom and summertime

I was honestly hoping for more (you)s.

People sure love bashing on pantera nowadays with the whole machine head guy whining like a faggot because anselmo is racist.

Anyways pretty much any southern based rock and beyond bands have white supremacists for fans; crowbar, down, eyehategod, ted nugent etc.

He's right, though. Groove and thrash have nothing on stoner and doom metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwPGluKDXnA
youtube.com/watch?v=V_0X6r64Ko4
youtube.com/watch?v=m9KbmRTgigQ

Iron Maiden is the best metal band, if they aren't...why does everyone try to play their music and fail?

However, Iced Earth's best days are behind them, as their best vocalist Matt Barlow departed years ago.

They could have the most epic sounding vocalist that there ever were, and still be boring as fuck thanks to Jon's abysmal triplet riffs on every song.

Eh perhaps, but his songwriting is solid. Unlike Pantera's sludge, droning.

Anselmo is a double agent, that does not make you lose respect?

Pantera's glam band history does not bother you?

groove is sped-up southern stoner bruh

Most Hot Topic-tier metal heads will call it glam, but a couple of those pre-CFH albums were very thrashy and speed metal-oriented.

Most of which is better than anything on Vulgar Display onwards.

>not glam

Nice trips, Check out assclowns united, They are blatantly White supremecist but the beats are so sick

youtube.com/watch?v=a2oxC23YQOU

>I can only listen to your music if you agree with my beliefs.

Do you ask the pizza guy who he's voting for before you pay him too?

pantera was pretty cool, back in the day, now most of the newer bands pretend they are them, but htey sound lame

I'm a generation X'er and have listened to since most plebes here, have been shitting yellow on themselves, their glam association is real, fellow metalhead...and I've never stepped foot in a factory Hot Topic. You wanna have their glam images dredged up?....no you don't.

Fashion doesn't always have to correlate to the music you play. A lot of surprisingly heavy bands at the time had those crazy hair-do's.

Hard to believe they went from that to this.

post-NWOBHM is pretty terrible desu

the only people i know who like metal are monster truck driving insecure balding guys, edgy tryhards, and literal manchildren.

Not to mention Angry Inch represents most of the cucks in this cesspool

Can we just have a Sup Forums music thread?

Arghoslent is fucking bad ass. This is one of the most hateful songs I've ever heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=oLMoEXhs3SE

Herded into ghettos, loathsome streams of insects
Cordon off the sewage, quarantine the Judah
Gestapo street-cleaner bulldoze sons of Zion
Hovels and shanties, cages for the rats of David

Gestapo boot stomping, strong-armed fungus purge
Teutonic sledge is law, propaganda chokehold
Ghettos funnel swill into disposal camps
Flush away the flotsam, excise the swarthy blemish

Rats in the well pollute the drinking water
Hebrew-rodents, Fodder for the Shoah

Boxcars of Semitic detritus
Gypsies and faggots ankle deep in feces
Barefoot siblings cry, urine soaked tattered frocks
Pregnant women retch, sweating and swooning
Wrinkled old men choking on stale air
Decomposing kin that expired between depots
Rats and beetles carry away sour morsels
Disintegration of the bubonic family unit

Undesirables and threats to the Reich
Sodomites, felons, and usurer kikes
Fodder for the Shoah

Laboring worms, stained industrial beetles
Factory larvae, slaves, emaciated mosquitoes
Fodder for the Shoah

Putrescent bog, decaying synagogue sludge
Judaic throng, inhumed beneath the rank mud
Fodder for the Shoah

Iron wheels thunder into the train yard
Cockroaches shoveled out of freight cars
Cold and imposing tuberculosis-blighted barracks
Crematory towers expel carbonized smog
Militant throngs in pressed uniforms
Barking orders, belting stragglers
Incise and drain the societal boils
Enforce the Nuremburg laws

Running through the mud in rotting shoes
Families wrenched apart, the fodder cues
Exhaustion plagues the limbs
To collapse carries a Luger casing
Small ones to the furnace
Old bodies to the bulldozer

the lead singer was hanging out at an afterparty here in Houston and told a mexican friend of mine to get him a beer, and this little fat beaner coke dealer completely punked the lead singer in front of everybody, made him look like a little bitch. pussy-tier.

The People Haters are a white supremacist band that are legitimately decent.

youtube.com/watch?v=YB2qTu6JaAk

youtube.com/watch?v=OeJwfRJPzYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=gJBkbgwikbI

they went from doing their best poison impersonation

to their best black flag impersonation

If it looks like glam it's glam because it's a genre defined by how the band looks

Can you elaborate in English, please? I'm not fluent in cholo.

But that's wrong, you retard.

this is pure fucking garbage. Like, I wanted to like it but jesus christ this is fucking horrible.

glam doesn't have to sound like arena rock you faggot, it started with speed metal

Fuck off, Texas.

I dig your funky vibe bro.

And I raise you some dank ass sludge.
youtube.com/watch?v=eAy-U3SoLbk

There's a deadhead I see around my neighborhood who has Swazi and SS bolt tattoos. He sells Coke and is a fucking turd

Kill Em All is pretty obviously the best Metallica album

theyre not white nationalist you troll

black people need a strong beat and heavy bragging and swaggor

cuz they grew up

phil was like 19 when they started wit him

>cuz they grew up

Yeah, especially with them drinking themselves to death and Phil nearly overdosing on heroin - real grownups, those lads.

That's pretty tame for most famous metal bands.
Hey i nearly drink myself to death and im a boring college student with a small stoner rock band

They had a lot of great front men, but what drove me nuts is all the Satian, or whatever they called it, themed albums. They still had several good albums, wish I could have seen them live with Barlow though.

youtube.com/watch?v=aRJx5N1xSc8
>The quiet war has begun with silent weapons
And the new slavery is to keep the people
Poor and stupid; "Novus Ordo Seclorum"
How can there be any logic in biological war?
We all know this is wrong, but the New World Order's
Beating down the door
Oh, something needs to be done.
>Disengage their minds, sabotage their health
Promote sex and war and violence in the kindergartens
Blame the parents and teachers; it's their fault, "Annuit Coeptis"
Attack the church dynamic, attack the family
Keep the public undisciplined 'til nothing left is sacred and
The "have-not's" get hooked and have to go to the "have's" just to cop a fix.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCK85r4-sdU
The whole song is pretty self explanatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=6PLUK1QjC4g
>What we are witnessing is the decline of western civilization.
Dave is redpilled as fuck.

>Iron Maiden is the best metal band

Not even close. they ae the worst of the big british bands, Judas, Black Sabbath and motorhead are way better

>Iron Maiden is the best metal band
fuck outta here

there's a cover band that's all women
their music cant be that hard to play.

youtube.com/watch?v=NnJLcvnfCTo

Love drinking some whiskey listening to this song

I know lots of sketchy hippies who are nazis

its weird.. they're fucking hardcore, they're like a nation-wide mafia and completely under the radar

I had a neighbor who was a meth dealer and some sketchy hippies invaded his home and tied him up and tortured him until he told them where his drugs & cash were hidden.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tgcc5V9Hu3g

youtube.com/watch?v=glrYDRz5BDs

pic of degenerate heroin junky

fpbp

Pete who posed naked in a fag magazine ?

ALL I SEE IN THIS THREAD IS A BUNCH OF WANNABES FOLLOWING VARIOUS DEGENERATES

should learn a thing or two

Nice quads.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2IKHdRvRng

True Truths™

youtube.com/watch?v=DgASEyey_KQ

Literally who?

Didn't Freddie Mercury openly defend apartheid in South Africa or am I thinking of someone else?

i listen to faun
i dont know, i like it, dont know where people who listen to faun end up on the pol scale, but i am a turbo hyper white nationalist, firmly believing in white superiority..

>limp biscuit

youtube.com/watch?v=EybgkCLWs6E

You're wrong you fucking pleb

What are you talking about nigger. That was fucking awesome.