So let me get this straight, we are some evil neo-nazi organization that calls itself the alt-right...

So let me get this straight, we are some evil neo-nazi organization that calls itself the alt-right, even though we aren't organized, have no leader, and are made up of leader-less multinational cells that co-operate through memes and racism?

I don't remember signing up for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#End_of_the_first_Klan
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm9jgqhrFI
youtube.com/watch?v=a2oxC23YQOU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So we are like a gay autistic cobra or something?

The alt right is just the right but young enough to know how to use the internet.

They had to come up with a label for Trump supporters so they could call us all racist. I blame fagboy Milo for helping.

>I don't remember signing up for this.
Then why did you even come here?

cool

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>So let me get this straight, we are some evil neo-nazi organization that calls itself the alt-right, even though we aren't organized, have no leader, and are made up of leader-less multinational cells that co-operate through memes and racism?

No group of political people technically has a leader you dumb shit. SJWs don't have leaders either and yet you wouldn't claim this group doesn't exist.

A FUCKING LEAF

>we are some evil neo-nazi organization

"Although Forrest boasted that the Klan was a nationwide organization of 550,000 men and that he could muster 40,000 Klansmen within five days' notice, as a secret or "invisible" group, it had no membership rosters, no chapters, and no local officers. It was difficult for observers to judge its membership.[76] It had created a sensation by the dramatic nature of its masked forays and because of its many murders."

Worth a read.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#End_of_the_first_Klan

You're a bunch of idiots who spam your idiocy all over the web. Most recently hacking and harrassing a comedic actress simply because she's black

Apparently Putin runs this place.
I didn't even know he posted here.

I'm not even racist desu. I just hate leftist faggotry and censorship. The left has turned into everything it claimed to be against during the Bush Administration.

Is this bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm9jgqhrFI

Dude you're a racist in denial

The reason the left is demonizing the "alt right" or whatever we are is because rightiwing nationalists who are completely apathetic towards social issues, at least compared to their christcucky predecessors, are a genuine threat against brain-dead, corporate interest entrenched modern leftism. We're not religious fanatics who feel the need to adopt every third worlder into our society. The alt right isn't passive on issues like immigration, trade, visa abuse, or anything else our government from both side has tried to get us to accept as "normal" when, in reality, it's anything but normal. We've made whoever happens to be lining these politicians pockets with cash very nervous.The alt right won't abandon all of its ideals after being call something as petty and meaningless as racist.

Shieeet, you racist, nigga. SHIEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=a2oxC23YQOU

((((((comedic))) (((actress))))))

I'm okay with this, oddly enough

It's opt-out, OP, you must not have gotten the memo. Too late, famalam.

Are you talking about Ghost Busters 3? I have no problem with Leslie Jones, I wish we had spent our time criticizing the guy who directed that shitty movie instead of her. She didn't write the script for that movie, the SJW self hating cuck known as Ivan Reitman is responsible for that garbage of a 'movie'.

Also glad to know we're apparently all racists now since we must share some kind of collectivist hive mind, not to meantion most of the 'racists' are just shit posting because shit posting is fun.

Fuck wrong directer, it's Paul Feig my bad.

Yeah and we all have different ideologies and views.

I use a Belgian proxy tbqh

The left has to label you before it can smear you.

That wasn't us dipshit.It was the hacker "4chins".