Why didn't the Ring just shrink so that whoever was wearing it couldn't take it off...

Why didn't the Ring just shrink so that whoever was wearing it couldn't take it off, ensuring the Wraiths would have found it in no time?

I never actually thought about that. Huh.

Why didn't they just manufacture thousands of identical rings and put them all in one of those claw machine prize games that no one can ever win?

I just pulled my blanket tighter around me in anticipation of a comfy lotr thread.

Why did the Eagles save Frodo and Sam from Mt. Doom? Was it a favor to Gandalf?

If you jam the one ring up your ass, does it count as wearing it?

What if Isildur had put it on his dick after he cut it from Sauron's hand and it shrunk to size and he wore it as a cock ring?

the moth asked them to do it

his dick would snap off if the ring self shrinks, bad idea

Frodo tried it but then sam kept disapearing too

What if Frodo didn't exist? Who could carry the burden the longest?

Unironically Boromir.

Even when he's possessed by the ring and trying to take it from Frodo, he says that Frodo would take it to Sauron, indicating that Boromir would never do that.

>not sam
nigga pls

If Gandalf is so good at magic why didn't he just make the Ring disappear behind Frodo's ear where no one would be able to find it?

Gandalf is shit at magic. Even his fireballs are just burning pinecones.

>Tolkien wasted years replying to autistic people like OP

The minds of men are easily corrupted...

He was just saying anything that would get him to give up the ring.

Those lines were delivered perfectly too.

Why didn't the ring just send its geo-location to simon.

but then he will be qualified as "no man" and he can go kick the witch king's ass

It's piss easy to win those, the trick is to use the claw to push plusies near the hole in instead of trying to use it to actually pick things up.

no you've got me thinkin'

there's an answer for all these inconsistencies and plot holes,Tolkien was a rack

Why didn't Sauron just convert the ring into taxable income, then send the IRS after Frodo?

How did Sauron's eye not see Rohan coming to Gondors aid at the battle of Minis Tirith?

It probably did but there would be no way to get that information to the commander orc in time.