Why do Americans get so upset about their own citizens exercising their rights?

Why do Americans get so upset about their own citizens exercising their rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People have the right to sit the anthem, and I have the right to call them a cunt who should get the fuck out.

Like owning a firearm.

Because, half of them are blue pills waiting for the next big thing to get outraged at.

Maybe the illuminati is right. Maybe a population decline would be in our best interest.

yeah but why call them a cunt when they literally did nothing wrong?
Seems really dumb.

These cases, like flag burning, are the ultimate forms of freedom of speech.

Americans should be proud to live in a country that is so free, you can desecrate your own flag.

That seems reasonable to me.

>comparing a black man race baiting on national television, which is guaranteed to incite violence, who is getting a large salary to a bratty child in class who wasn't taught any discipline

Did someone really make this comparison?

Because only cunts dont stand up. Fuck them, I still pledge allegiance.

Because hating your country here makes you a colossal faggot. It's an American thing. We see edgy America-haters as the absolute scum of our country.

You're getting mad at nothing like an SJW would.

that was made years before

Straya, I gotta say, I love your work. Your opposition shitposts are crafted just carefully enough so as to be believable, but not too far out that nobody will respond.

If someone refuses to stand for the pledge then they're just showing contempt for the very thing that gives them the right to do that which makes them a huge dumb, cunt. It's like pissing in your own well.

Who has the spürdö spärde edit?

Its not nothing. Its possibly smeone who is disloyal to our nation. I actually dont mind kicking heads in desu; I would love to be in a stronger society and serve in some kind of secret police like the KGB or whatever Saudi Arabia has

This soldier fought for your rights so you'd better not use them kek

"Because only cunts don't stand up"
See, this is why our democracy is doomed. Because you cannot disagree with someone on political grounds without insulting and thinking less of them.

I'm just trying to get a better understanding of how someone might cry over this. So far no one has given a justifiable reason for getting upset over this. Just name calling.

fpbp

Because it's usually a pretentious faggot doing shit like in that pic.

Good. I want it to collapse so we can get a working stronger government. I loathe democracy.

You can tell the illegals, liberals and muslims from it too.
They both sit during the national anthem

Some people disagree with the motives of others.

That's the way the world works.

why are you so upset about a person exercising their rights?

embarrassing thread op

>land of the free

I'd be okay with flag burning if liberals didn't do it for such ridiculous reasons. Spit on the flag's ashes when you're actually being oppressed, rather than when you got told to kill yourself on Twitter after chopping off your weenie.

Your rights end where my feelings begin.
Same for both sides.

Jehovah's Witnesses as well.

>You know what, this well provides me with clean drinking water. If I didn't have this well, I'd have to get my water from a river which has things in it that could get me sick.
>Fuck this well, I'm gonna take a piss in it.

Liberals have the right to freedom of speech, any citizen should be able to disagree with the action but agree with the right to freedom of expression and speech.

Most pretentious faggot on this picture is teacher.
The real hero is sitting boy.

yeah but why sit during the pledge when they could literally just stand?
Seems really dumb.

I'm not. I'm trying to figure out why someone would be upset.

Why do Australians get so upset when they go to buy a house?

>land of the monkey

I think it's mostly just being upset with someone being painfully stupid. People who exercise a right in order to say how much they hate that right is kind of pants on head retarded.

What are you memeing about? No one is calling for criminalizing not standing for the national anthem. I very much respect that right, even though I think anyone who chooses to sit it should get the hell out of my country if they dislike it so much.

Can we just get this shit over with and balkanize already?

youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg

A classic.

>balkanize
We already have Liberia to send our niggers to. Yet for some reason they choose to stay here despite hating it so much!

>being a monkey is worse than being a hypocrite

maybe the north koreans are right in the end.

niggas in the military certainly aren't protecting anyone freedom and the government surely isn't keeping these army fags from killing themselves more than the enemy kills them

you can't brag about keeping us free when our current military policy has quite literally lead to less freedom state side

Whatever you say, baby dick.

Why such butthurt about truth, american boy?

>this is why our democracy is doomed. Because you cannot disagree with someone on political grounds without insulting and thinking less of them.

>you cannot disagree with someone
>without thinking less of them

That pretty much applies to anything at anytime.

>oh, the humanity

> u mad?
Come on, I thought japs brought the bantz.

I'm not a hypocrite. They can sit all they want to, it's their right, but it is also my right to call them a fucking cunt for disrespecting the flag.
I wouldn't expect a chimp to understand how that kind of thing would work though.

terrible analogy. no one is damaging america by sitting during the anthem. it's like if everyone went to the well and made a big circle around it and sung a song in unison to show how happy they were about the well. not singing the song isn't going to do shit to affect the water in it or the ability to extract water from it, it just angers small-minded faggots like you who still believe that pagan rituals like singing songs to inanimate objects is important.

>doing nothing wrong
>not having pride in your country when the rest of the world is falling to fascism and globalism

your country? It's the united states OF AMERICA not the united states of some faggot inside a basement

hell I would the vote the shit out of Trump if I was american but it's people like you who thinks you're entitled to something that fucks up democracy. It's not your goddamn fucking country and you have to deal with it. You saying to other american that he should get the fuck out of your country has the same impact of me telling you to get the fuck out of america, 0.

Because they always want to do it in an obnoxious way I guess.

I have a right to call them a cunt. You should get that ya soft melbourne cunt.

it's your right? Please, fetch me that fucking old paper that you guys worship saying that everybody has the right to have guns, please

where is this "right to call them a fucking cunt for disrespecting the flag", show me

If you think you can go around calling everyone a cunt just because they feel like exercising their freedom but this freedom hurts your feeling, you're not that much different from the faggots we oppose too much around here.
You know, like SJW.

JWs are crazy, but their women are the biggest whores around. They could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

Teacher thinks Yanks have rights because marines fight in Afghanistan.

That's pretty stoops.

Stupid. Auto correct. Not even once.

Regardless of what a person's rights are, there are always people who will give them shit and try to shame them as long as their behavior doesn't fit with their morals. That's just how human behavior works.

not standing for the pledge is some edgy teen thing to do

I was a teenager too who went through his rebellious stage and dressed super emo and bought clothes from hot topic because I "didn't fit in".

However I still stood for the fucking pledge. I just didn't recite it. No one forces you to. Show the respect by standing but even I as a faggy rebel teen could sympathize with at least standing and not trying to make some political statement in a HS classroom.

Colin Kaep is just a dumb nigger

m8...

SJWs feel entitled to exercise extrajudicial actions against those they disagree with. They want to enact lynch mobs against their political opponents. This is why SJWs are hated so much. They invent moral justifications for their subjectively decided version of "Justice" that cannot and will not be applied equitably.

This user is just using Freedom of Speech to counter Freedom of Speech. He's not advocating anything extra here.

Why are you using the word cunt, anyway?
See, we in America reserve the word cunt for a woman for whom the word "bitch" just doesn't suffice. We do not call other men cunts. We call other men dickheads, faggots, and jerkoffs.
GET IT RIGHT.

>Why do Americans get so upset about their own citizens exercising their rights?

Asks the anti-gunrights, anti-freespeech faggot

Lol wat. That is freedom of speech cunt.

No you ignorant fuck. They can sit or do what they want

And he's using this freedom of speech to silence others who does not share or are not that high on patriotism as he is. It's the same fucking thing.

He can think "he's a cunt", but to openly judge this person? Nah m8, this is just good ol' faggotry. On both sides, no less.

No one is burning the american flag.

>flag rel8d m8s

this is the national anthem, you fucking retard.
american education, everyone.

Just as they have the right to exercise their rights, so too do others have the right to exercise theirs. It simply shows a lack of respect for your homeland and the nation in which you are a part of. Some people are happy to live in the United States, people who act disrespectful to their nation naturally raise the ire of those who like the land in which they live.

There does seem to be a corelation between antinationalist sentiments and faggotry

Literally the only people who don't stand up for anthems are just doing it for the edge and attention value. I mean it does fucking nothing. Did they successfully change the problems they so hate? Did they sway any minds to their position? It does nothing. Not standing up during things like this is literally the original virtue signalling.

reeeeeeeeeeee
specccttt

WALK!

They shouldn't be upset

This is America you have the right to express yourself however you want

I don't want this to be North Korea where you are forced to stand for the anthem at gun point

It actually means more that most people do respect the flag enough to stand for it

We do so because we really believe in it and that belief is more important than the act of standing itself

for those that don't, it's their right end of story

I wouldn't have an issue with it if they didn't have such a shit eating grin about it, and so i call them a traitorous faggot.

>pagan rituals like singing songs to inanimate objects
Don't forget the salute. Kids gotta pledge to die for the petrodollar.

When someone exercises their rights, it reminds everybody else that they have those rights.

When people remember that they have rights, it becomes more difficult to undermine them, and globalists get all flustered.

That's what I said you retard. They can do what they want and so can I.

Most American's don't understand their rights, they muh feelz their rights.

Just because he is comfy when he listens to a tune? Standing up like an idiot is virtue signaling. It's sjw-like fetishism... It says nothing about loyalty