>Ex's career improves greatly
>"She's a feminist hero"
>She gets invited to talk at the UN

>Woman writes a post accusing a man of cheating on her
>"Wow so brave"
>"He's literally a rapist"
>His fans desert him
>He gets extensively criticised in the media

His career isn't going to change just like Polanski, Woody Allen, Lena Dunham or Casey Affleck

#Whedongate

Pottery justice, tbqhwy

>Polanski
>Woody Allen
>Casey Affleck
Those three pieces of shit should be banned from doing movies, particularly Polanski and Allen. I don't care how good Manhattan and Chinatown are, abusing a child is not acceptable under any conditions.

Lol but all Affleck did was get drunk and hit on a girl, climb in the bed of the hotel room they were all staying in and said "wanna have sex" and when she said no he got out of the bed. It's a little awkward but something that literally happens all the time. I thought this is what women wanted, men who listen when women reject them instead of rapists. Oh but no he's a rapist because of it. Please.

>a week later
>still none of his bestest good friends have supported him

This fucker has a vault of child body parts in his basement.

You cant be an Alpha chad like Whedon in today's world

>that story

I call fucking bullshit. there's no way it happened the way you stated it and he got shit on for that

just read the story on the shit he did. he did more than the stuff in your comment but god, he's gotta be an autistic retard if he did those things

in my eyes, all the shit doesn't really qualify for a lawsuit but it does shed a bad light on him since apparently, he doesn't have any decency whatsoever

That's feminism for you, it's nothing but double standards and hypocrisy.

The question is, is it really going to affect his career?

The thing is though, someone who looks like that, fat, white and bearded, going around calling himself a "feminist" is like putting a giant "kick me" sign on his back, of course those cunts are going to try to take him down.

Who's the first person you're talking about?

Women are invincible from all responsibility and yet they cry about having no respect

>Who's the first person you're talking about

Adolph Hitler

oh

Yup and yet we live in a "patriarchy" where "men have all the power"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

He just started tweeting again, just retweets though. Bit of virtue signalling and Trump salt.

A clever strategy to come back with only retweets as people can't really reply directly to him with those.

I dearly want people to keep pestering him with the Joss name meme to see which triggers him the most.

>he still acts surprised about sjw behaviour

jesus user...

Give an example

Polanski is banned from the States tho

who hurt you, user?

he's not banned, he's just a wanted criminal. The US would love to have him back to waste more money on jail space.

>its a "SJWs can't live up to their impossible moral standards and eat one of their own" episode

poetry

polanski should be fucking executed.

this is classic female doublespeak.

women desire men who cheat even though they hate it when it gets done to them.

this. although I'd say they desire men who have the /capability/ of cheating by being Chads. the actual cheating itself may not be what they desire. they could always find an average beta who won't cheat because he can't, so obviously they aren't prioritizing "not cheating."

what he do?
i just assumed it was bullshit cause he's rich as fuck and can probably get whoever he wants

>>Man writes a post accusing a woman of cheating on him
>>"He's a creepy weirdo"
>>Gets sued
>>Ex's career improves greatly
>>"She's a feminist hero"
>>She gets invited to talk at the UN

Example of this? Must be something specific with gets invited to UN at end.

All this sexual politics. Jesus. It was so much easier in the 60s when we all just fucked each other silly and then got on with life

Good one. That's what Coca Cola tried to sell me, but I'm still stuck with my mongoloid son that I have to feed fish heads because I fucked my grandmother into a coma and had her kid.

Pretty sure it's a reference to Zoe Quinn/Gamergate

And to top it all, her only achievement in life is to make a shitty non-game.

Shitty times we live in.

As far for Whedon, basically the fucker needs stop ruining movies.
He can be a creepy asshole all he wants on TV.

I'll admit I only half paid attention to Gamergate. Someone was actually in a relationship with that thing(Quinn) and another someone also wanted to have relations with it? How desperate are some people?

>Zoe hasn't done anything in years
>still living in #GGoobers' heads rent free every day

That acid hit hard son. You had better sit the next couple threads out.

They got laugh off the panel or first world problems about being bullied over the internet.

Its the other way around. The only ones that talk about, or blame gamergate are the ones that hate it.

>Those three pieces of shit should be banned from doing movies, particularly Polanski and Allen. I don't care how good Manhattan and Chinatown are, abusing a child is not acceptable under any conditions.

implying they did

>Man #1 writes a post accusing woman #1 of cheating on him
>"He's a creepy weirdo"
>Gets sued
>Ex's career improves greatly
>"She's a feminist hero"
>She gets invited to talk at the UN

>Man #2 speaks out against said course of events, coining the phrase #gamergate in the process
>Man #3 - occasional boss of man #2 - comes out in support of woman #1

>Woman #2 writes a post accusing man #3 of cheating on her
>"Wow so brave"
>"He's literally a rapist"
>His fans desert him
>He gets extensively criticised in the media
Makes a bit more sense now, don't it?

he proved she was cheating
she proved he was cheating as joss wrote to her

That's the worst of what she claimed and she was also trying to (and succeeded in) extort me from him.

Yes, your generation are a bunch of fucktarded morons, we've already established this. I take great pleasure in watching millennials chase their tails. You're all such scumfuck garbage.

Polanski did it and should be punished but Allen dindu nuffin. Mia Farrow is a vindictive bitch, her adopted children and housekeepers confirm.