Hi Sup Forums. I'm a New York Jew and have given up of the Islam loving regressive left...

Hi Sup Forums. I'm a New York Jew and have given up of the Islam loving regressive left. Am I allowed to join the alt right? I'm voting Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah don't let CTR false flaggers tell you otherwise

>Sup Forums is a board of peace

also there's no such thing as alt-right, you've been memed.

No, we don't have any AltRight here. Just good old fashioned shitposting.

Have you taken a political compass quiz yet?

OP got memed, let's all laugh at him.

Doesn't matter what you are, you are actually asking for it with that identity pol.

Just follow the truth and renounce Zionism

That logo is atrocious.

Too many triangles.

Blue is so 2012.

and is that an empty stop sign in the middle?

take this back to your supervisor and tell him you didn't receive approval for this draft.

if he doesn't fire you, than you have a chance to make america great again.

No you're just a zionist neocon corporate-globalist, fuck off.

fuck off kike. There are so many of you on here saying shit like oh we're so innocent. Nobody cares. Everyone know's your up to your NOSE in anti-white shit no matter what. Stop being a wandering jew and go HOME. Christjew arabjew jewjew. It's all a fucking bullshit disaster mate and your Secret is out here. Fuck off.

Just vote trump and you can fucking do whatever you please, also move to isreal after your vote thank you.

>implying kikes are ever democrat

The only good Jew is Soros. He knows the rest of you are vermin.

Not that one. Link?

Ehh I got family in Israel and it's a nice place. Does Sup Forums like Palestinians or something? They're garbage.

>joining the alt right
there's nothing to join

Yes you may, You just have to denounce your juduasm and not perform any jewery

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

You don't need a link. Those are your choices in today's political climate. You're either Ctrl-Left or American.

you're all garbage. They're just jew religion 3.0, fucker.

Sure thing, just post your email address, phone number and bank details and then we can send you your own Alt-Right membership certificate.

Yeah, same here. I'd like to send you a kosher pizza.

Some of you guys are alright.

So, youre Jew York? :D :DDD :DDD
Benis

OP yes, we know not all jews are globalists.

Just vote Trump and don't support Globalists endeavors.

There are Nationalist Jews, Globalist Jews and Oligarchy Jews.

Rabbi and Hasidic also promote bad thinking and globalist agenda.

If you want to be accepted just do some research into the Bolsheviks Jews and don't be like them. (the globalists, marxists.)

You are welcome here, and I wouldn't talk about being Jewish again.

I was actually born and raised in North Carolina but most of my extended family has lived in New York and I moved to New York after college.

How did you even have this on hand?

which do you consider more important to your life:

>your american citizenship?
or
>your jewish faith?

if you answered "murca fuck yah!" then you are welcome in our community

we'll oven you last, can't say fairre than that

such a deal doI have for you my little boychek

*rubs hands*

Would you loan money to jews at interest?
Would you loan money to non-jews without interest?

why is spurdo the best meme?

You're allowed to join when you make aliyah.

I don't consider my Jewishness a faith. To me it's an ethnicity and culture. I don't bother going to any synagogue because it's boring and I'm atheist.

I love America except for the black people.

So then why is Israel so important?

There's no such thing as the alt-right, there is no permission to be granted or revoked regarding how you vote, and no loyalty oath can protect you from people speaking freely to you here.
That said, talk to your people about the migrant wave idea being a massive own goal and immediately dangerous to Jewkind.

The alt right is any rightist ideology that breaks from the mainstream GOP orthodoxy, so you'll probably want to join the Trump American Nationalists over the anime hitlers. I think the American Nationalists are the way to go, they reject the suicide cult left and globalism selling out and fucking over taxpayers, but they do embrace non insane multicultural reality.

we should hangout

t. Jew who gives out free Trump stickers to my friends

Why is His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama so important?

it's a subjective term, nothings really important

I stopped loaning money after a friend never paid back. Get your own money.

Israel is plan B should all other countries become unsafe to Jews. Europe is already gone.

you have to realize niggers are dumb.

if you are willing to believe niggers aren't retarded, nothing else you believe is based on reality.

After that, whatever. imo my list of concerns are
1. the nigger question
2. the faggot question
3. THE ETERNAL ANGLO and his rotten henchman shlomo question.

No, you've got old-fashioned Neo Nazi fags cucking all the disenfranchised young boys of their blonde women, just before the Nazi Oldfags turn their turgid cocks on the young Nazis themselves.

Jew Hate is real amongst these cunts, find your nationality elsewhere. These fags don't want you as Jews are unlikely to suck old cock.

Yes, yes you can. Don't buy the Sup Forums is racist meme. Yes Jews get called kikes but everyone gets called the worst names imaginable.

then welcome to the fold brother, ignore the shills

nationalism is the future

>gas the kikes, racewar now

user...

I'm OK with gay people as long as they don't aggressively crusade for gayness. I think it's sad to make sexuality your main identity. Gay people should just accept themselves as normal people and live normal lives.

blacks really are dumb, retard

Honestly, the jews have chosen Hillary so unfortunately for you its too late... once again. Don't worry your people have chosen to do the wrong thing throughout your history so you are well equipped to feel guilty for your bad actions. IMHO, its best for jews to support Hillary in the off chase she is not as horrible as all of the world thinks and the jews will again survive a bit longer.

I just imagine an alternate universe were the jews were not so quick to choose the side of evil and get burned... quite so often.

TLDR: Its too late for the jews to change sides.

So should they be allowed to have nukes but not Iran?

Why would countries become unsafe to jews? Because they take in Muslims? Who advocates such policies?

Could you give an example of aggressive crusading?

Are you ok with blacks unless they make a point of it?

>Israel is plan B should all other countries become unsafe to Jews. Europe is already gone.

Israel has similar demographics problems as the west. Low birthrates among the jews. Only the orthodox breed and they don't take up arms. Arabs out breed even the orthodox in israel and can draw from the populations around them.

Either the diaspora moves from america to israel, or israel will fall by the end of the century.

The right wing loves you jews. And i dont mean these basement dweller neo nazis. They are marginal. Its the leftist that support palestine and hates Israel.

I'm a middle Eastern Jew so my family doesn't have a history of Nazi persecution. My family lived in shitty Islamic countries before coming to the US so we all hate Muslims.

I already convinced my family to vote Trump due to his anti Islam stance.

>alt right

Fuck off with that term already!

there is a big fat persian jew hipster who runs a kebab shop near my place, i want to fuck her giant titties bad

Gay pride parades. Rainbow flags on my box of cereal. Etc. It's stupid. Don't involve me in your butt sex. You don't need my permission, quit asking.

>Don't involve me in your butt sex
based

So gays shouldn't be allowed to have parades? Rainbow flags trigger you? How exactly are they involving you in sex?

Sounds like you have some hangups.

I tell people how the left destroyed Europe for Jews and how much antisemitism there is now in liberal strongholds like US universities. Antisemitic incidents in US universities spiked like 80â„… in two years.

I voted Democrat in the past but never again. The left likes placating Islam more than well being of the Jewish people.

So no jews were involved in that destruction?

Everyone should be allowed to have a parade for any reason. It's just that publicly celebrating who you choose to have sex with seems very dumb. Why does that need a flag? Sexual preference seems no more important than other preferences. I don't see flags and parades for vegetarians or for cat lovers.

Pol doesn't like Palestinians or Israelis, we're very egalitarian that way.

Is anyone forcing you to attend them?

faggotry is a social pathology tied to political identity. It should be suppressed and criminalized. For public health, hygiene and morals.

i think we need a point based system for entry into the HATE-o-SPHERE
you have to know at least two of these things to gain entry into our clubhouse:

Women Are Weak
Blacks are dumb
Faggots are Crazy

Can you give examples where criminalization has helped the country it has been implemented in?

I'm a Black Man

My Life Matters

Join Me

One tenet of the alt-right and why it's a separate movement from basic bitch cuckservatives it's white European identity. You jews ALREADY have a jewish identity movement AND a nation.

Reminder that Kahane was right all along
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXnyPkj54yo

I don't know were they? I'm not European. I didn't think any of those countries have Jewish leaders. If Jews are responsible for European pro Islam social policy then they are idiots.

Maybe European Jews don't know how awful Muslims are? They should have asked us middle Eastern Jews. Muslims are awful.

Lenin had legal faggots, lost to the Kaiser
Uncle Stalin criminalized, faggots, whooped the Nazis.

QED, fudgepacker.

>Don't involve me in your butt sex.
It's too late, it used to be they were saying that it doesn't matter what people do in the bedroom.

but now they are pushing it down our throats forcing us to accept and see it.

That isn't an example of criminalizing sexuality directly affecting a country.

>Is anyone forcing you to attend them?
Yes, they are, saying you don't agree with them may even get you fired in some places, pushing laws for special protection of gay people, making everyone equal, but some people more equal than others

My box of cereal had a gay flag on it. I can't even use Google without gay flags on some days. Why does butt sex get such special treatment? I don't give a shit about your sex life. You don't need my permission to fuck whatever you want. Quit shutting down roads for your parades. Keep your flags yourselves.

Im sorry you got triggered, user.

Only if you can handle the banter.

Now answer me. You say Europe has or will become unsafe for jews. Given the leaked Soros documents and the religions of people pushing for migrants into Europe, can you honestly say jews had no role in that?

Answering a question directly asked of me doesn't mean I'm triggered idiot. If you ask me why I think a certain way I am logically expected to respond.

What are you talking about? I'm ignorant. Also I don't identify all that much with European Jews. Maybe they are bad.

His Holiness the Dalai Lama is important because he is Avalokiteśvara in person, an enlightened Bodhisattva who has a vow to bring all sentient beings towards complete and perfect enlightenment.

Do you think Jews helped encourage, directly or indirectly, the addition of Muslims into Europe?

Repeating numbers and we let Shekelstein into our ranks.

idk what alt right is.

Alright I'm done. Thanks for the advice Sup Forums!

It was nice having an open conversation but I'm going back now to lurking/shit posting.

Don't forget to vote Trump in November. He'll keep the Muslims out and keep Jews safe.

looks like your in shlomo

>being Jew
>those trips
wew

Never got this evasive fuck to answer if he thought Jews helped let in Muslims into Europe.

>Be a jew
>The left hates Israel, loves Muslims
>The right is slowly become anti-semitic

Feels bad mane
Maybe I can run away to Israel when we're kicked out of the West, if it's not a smoking crater by then

My idea is we make West Virginia into an Israel. Boot the people out into Kentucky or something. Theocratic ethno-state with no Muslims allowed and a wall around the whole fucking thing.

you're only allowed in if you become a Jew for Jesus

OK one more. I don't know. Maybe? I have a feeling that Jewish influence in politics is exaggerated but I don't know. If the Jews were pro Islamification of Europe then they were idiots.

Maybe? We have TONS of videos, text of them saying whites need to be exterminated, Europe needs to be multicultural, leaked Soros plans to flood Europe with them.

Can Sup Forums back me up with any example of Jews supporting Muslims coming to Europe?

Don't make an argument and then try to get us to provide sources. The burden of proof is on the accuser, retard.

Look up Barbara Spectre of Paideia. There's tons of examples you can google of jews saying Europe needs multiculturalism. Hell on Rosh Hashanah last year at my temple they talked about how we need to accept refugees because we were once strangers in Egypt. Jews are pushing this shit.