What are you guys even fighting for? The war was lost before you were even born

Ted Kennedy singlehandedly altered the course of the country, and it's far too late to fix it.

You're just the last gasp of protesters before the takeover is complete.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-34855804
nytimes.com/2014/08/16/opinion/enrique-krauze-anti-semitism-stirs-in-latin-america.html?_r=0
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fight is to corral the damage and contain it. Burn it out from within and try to rid the country of the liberal cancer that has taken root. Chemo is always tough.

lol all the Eyetalians in the northeast for fifty years

And we're past India now. We're going Bangladeshi.

Chemotherapy is pointless once the disease has metastasized.

god dammit my state just this spring was having all sorts of budget troubles and now I see we're blowing $71 million dollars that we can't afford on illegals? Why aren't the majority of people mad about this? How can any taxpayer be alright with this blatant misuse of public funds? My state isn't even anywhere close to the worst spender on this either.

>Keep doing nothing goyim. You've already lost

Aren't you a good little tool of the jew?

Mass deportations are possible.

Mass executions are possible.

When these things do start happening, and they will, I hope that you and your entire lineage will be dealt with an a manner befitting traitors.

minnesota here

Anyone want to trade some beaners for some somalians?

I've got high quality fresh somalians that will definitely not blow up(just don't let them see you eat pork). Willing to take beaners off your hands in exchange.

Fuckin' Mexico.

>all those German immigrants 1870-1910
>millions of Germans fought and supplied the American war effort instead of Germany's
>mfw Germany could have had the manpower to win WW1 if America hadn't cucked them

>Mass deportations are possible.
>Mass executions are possible.

Wow, you're so convincing and not an edgy tryhard faggot at all...

Why aren't white people having kids?

The German-Americans still have a positive growth rate. northern USA will be German blooded and southern USA will be Mexican.

It's all falling according to plan. Once the Whites have become the minority, then we can finally push our agenda forward without humanists getting in the way. We will finally complete our Spanish Conquest of South America.

>No more will human rights activists meddle with our operations

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-34855804

>No more will human rights activists meddle with their influence and feefees

nytimes.com/2014/08/16/opinion/enrique-krauze-anti-semitism-stirs-in-latin-america.html?_r=0

South America will, once again, be the paradise reserved for the Sons and Daughters of Iberia. North America will soon follow suit, as decadence stirred with degenerate regression be stifled by our proud heritage and pro-colonial mindset. Much like the Christians that helped in the Reconquista of the Iberian Peninsula, we will drive the Muslim Hordes from our Motherland. Call of Duty: Ghosts will be happening soon, don't worry.

Even a cursory glance at history will reveal mass deportations and mass executions are indeed possible.

Spic, is it too much to ask for that you learn about the history of the culture you leech off of?

>71M
>W Virginia

Try not one, but more than 2.5 billion.

GUYS I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT
I KNOW TRUMPS MUSTARD PLAN
he wants war with china so that they will nuke the west coast. China is NO capabillity of reaching sentral and west usa.
5 things will happen
1. Commiefornia will be REMOVED
2. Beaners and cucks will ROAST
3. China will be KILL
4. Republicans will win all elections
5. America will be made great again

THIS is what he means when he says he will make america great again. 5D check mate

Exactly, I think that 71 mil alone is insane, but how anybody can accept these ludicrous sums in the billions I will never understand.

gib sauce you disgusting fucking shill

Nobody cares about this colony. Its Mother Europa that matters.

Wealth and education. Culture and secularism. Nothing will save us except somekind of cloning/artificial womb technology.

I honestly don't see why Sup Forums has such a problem with mexicans, at least they're catholic.

>Chicago
Kek

>mexican flag over chiraq

nahhh not really

Never noticed that before. I guess Mexicans really are rapists and murderers.

>i honestly don't see why Sup Forums has such a problem with eating shit, at least there is added chocolate flavoring and sprinkles

Christ it's like a cancer

>subsizide illegal immigration

How can you even get fed money if you're illegal?

i doubt you've met mexicans.

I've met them, and they are usually great people. The problem is the cholo culture that you guys created in your society. Just like niggers.

the congolese are catholic too, doesn't mean i'd like the country to be full of them

>you guys
I'm not jewish

Just like our ancestors

>Not all heroes wear capes.
You misunderstand how racist the "Hispanics" are toward Kangz.
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2013/01/15/latino-gang-leader-convicted-la-ethnic-cleansing-campaign

I mean, that's the problem with illegal immigration. The illegal trash that filter tend to be the dark-skinned Amerindians while the legal immigrants that pass through tend to bear a closer resemblance to Europeans. Illegal trash that cross over the border are also trash in their home country. I don't know why people want to grant amnesty to these wetbacks, while everyone else in Latin America discard them as gypsies.

>all that disgusting Xmas wallpaper