youtu.be/Up6g0SDMJ7A?t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=JEOJG1WnEwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gr7khtV7GAs
youtube.com/watch?v=WtrYO-Mog60
youtube.com/watch?v=ygSEkwRCQPM
youtube.com/watch?v=CnVd8FrEK80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why was this in a childrens movie

That part in the Tom and Jerry bit with the pool hall where Tom's nine lives get scared out of his body one by one.

Nothing scares me, user.

yeah this isn't terrifying at all

brave little toaster air conditioner

I was afraid to watch this movie for a few years because I really didn't want to lay my eyes on this again.

I'MMMM STILLL.......EEEHHHHHHHH..........

Fucking Captain Holly recounting what happened to the warrens.
Then Hyzenthlay why boners made up for it.

>Grew up in a very religious household
>Was always fascinated by death, angels, demons, ghosts and the potential afterlife
>Was creeped out when I watched the Simpsons Bible Stories episode and they all ended up going to Hell because they weren't good Christians
>To this day I still get a spooky vibe whenever I walk into a church alone, even though most people find a sense of peace when they enter

Why do these things terrify me so much? I know Heaven is supposed to be a literal paradise with no more pain or suffering, but for some reason it just creeps me out whenever I read about it. Even reading about Hell is less spooky for me.

sorry guys

This was pretty shocking to be quite frank

I heard this episode was banned, is that true?

I sympathesize

There's something inherently unnerving about Heaven and the teachings of the Bible. Just a general feeling of there being dark, disgusting things hidden behind every word and scene

youtube.com/watch?v=gBPDutxQKWU

youtube.com/watch?v=MSTL3AidX4o

Also this

Never forget

I didn't know it was banned. I watched when I was kid once or twice on tv.

Man, 80s cartoons are twisted and bizarre in a way unique to that time in history.

this site says it was www.therichest.com/world-entertainment/15-darkest-moments-in-childrens-television-history/

because fuck you

For me there are 2 major spooks. 1st:

2nd:

Superman 3

You all know which bit...

Holy fuck I thought I was the only one

Courage is so underrated. It could be creepy but it brought on the feels too.

>that episode with the space squids

If you haven't seen that one I highly recommend it.

Shit is that the Care Bears one with the wizard. The scene with the rotating room fucked me up as a kid

Every second of this fucking movie

Is that thomas the tank engine? The one with the haunted diesel car or whatever?

The writers of the Simpsons always make sure to portray GOD with 5 fingers.

>A decade ago my friend invited me to his other friend's house
>He starts smoking and, not wanting to be a bad guest, I join
>This is no ordinary regular average kind of smoking, this is something else I wasn't prepared for
>He did not tell us what was different about his stuff but this is the movie he popped in
youtube.com/watch?v=3y3KfFd11e0
>As soon as the soda creature begins morphing I start feeling waves of dread like I'm in the movie with it
>Look away but there's a mirror
>As I catch my reflection it starts feeling like I'm being pulled into the mirror
>Rearing my head away but it keeps gravitating toward the mirror
>Host is getting pissed at my movements and I legit start feeling like my friend brought me to hell because the host is speaking aggressively
>Look back in the mirror and I can't clearly define my face
>It makes me recoil hard and fall out of my chair, taking it to the ground with me
>Try to run out of the room but I can't muster more than a crawl
>Spill another guy's beer onto the carpet
>Hear an ear-splitting "SIIIIIIITT DOOOWWWN" and go back to my spot to lay down on my plastic lawn chair because I no longer have the coordination to stand
>Host comes back with more of it and makes me smoke again
>Start to think I'm inside of a lung because the walls are pulsing
>Spend the rest of the night paralyzed with fear
To this day I do not know what I smoked

BIG BOY 4 U

Yep. Looks like the whole VHS was a collection of spooky episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7grSpkWB-k

pretty much the whole movie though

Reminds me of the end of "A night on Bald Mountain" where the bells kick in.

>Ave Maria

I dont understand why someone would feel this way

traps disgust me to this day

>tell 'em large Marge sent ya

I wonder why.

What's this one?

Fuck. This.

Couldn't get out.

Why don't you understand

Never been able to find the cartoon but when I was really young I was watching daytime TV on my parents bed alone and this short cartoon about two brothers living in a house by themselves came on. Basically the older brother is annoyed by the younger and locks him outside, thr next morning he finds him frozen and blue and cries. It freaked me out for so long when I was a kid I woukd dream about being left out in the cold and stuff.

The ending to "The Missing Mouse"

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdTymvjRuoc
Too many moments to list, just gonna post this video, covers most of the fucked up scenes in Courage

youtube.com/watch?v=InW-SyPYfcM

This fucking movie. Goddamn. How was this even a kids movie?

That's a great movie.

fuck me this is the first I've ever heard of this film.
It's on my watchlist now.
Faith in Sup Forums is reinvigorated, a rare gem in the dross.

This fucking scene, man. Jesus Christ the 80s were full of nightmare inducing shit like this for kids: youtube.com/watch?v=VnIdI8iiK1M

youtube.com/watch?v=WzirfrSn_KQ

rosemary's baby vision scene. the graphic satan rape of the perfect innocent wife fucked my head.

Picnic at hanging rock scene

She was so good in this movie, gave me my first weird boner.

DESU Murphy gets shotgunned to death at point blank range was way more disturbing. And don't get me started on the nightmare fuel known as RoboCop 2.

same here. fucked me up as a kid.

Shit film but the ending fucked me up

youtu.be/Up6g0SDMJ7A?t=10s

First movie I saw that gave me boner feelings/nightmares/and made me cry desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEOJG1WnEwU

This guy was unnerving but the de-omization freaked me out pretty good

Flyguys death was bad and this was even worse, young me never expected it.

The black wraiths in ghost still scare the ever loving fuck out of me

My uncle showed me the opening scene of this randomly when I was a kid eating my cereal. Really fucking stuck with me. I've watched that movie so many times since.

BOYOASS

SHLEEP

Go fuck yourself you monster

My household wasn't religious but I went to a Catholic school and I was terrified of the afterlife. Not because of Hell, since they never taught us about it and never threatened us, but the idea of living forever, no end in sight, it fucking terrified me.

yep, this

WATCHED EVENT HORIZON LATE AT NIGHT IN A PITCH BLACK OVERLY AIR CONDITIONED ROOM WHEN I WAS 12

SPOOPT THE FUCK OUT

feel lucky, that's the perfect atmosphere to watch that movie in - especially if you've never seen it before

I usually hate when people online all jump on a trend like how everyone and their mother thinks this was so super scary, but this one truly terrified me as a kid. Gave me chills when none of that other stuff did. What the hell?

jesus fuck back when I shared a room with my brother he'd slowly mumble this shit just to fuck with me when I was trying to sleep - spooked me solid.

the absolute madman

Probably the best Scooby-Doo movie, but man it was creepy as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr7khtV7GAs

Don Bluth is a special kind of talented, nearly all of his movies have some element or two that makes them scary to children. But All Dogs Go To Heaven has to win some kind of award for just being unnerving from beginning to end and having this just morose atmosphere about it. Also it's a movie about dogs killing other dogs.

>Hiroshima dome in the BG
what did they mean by this?

>Goosebumps: Ghost Beach
>protagonist kids hanging out with 2 kids
>dogs begin barking at the 2 kids
>lightning flashes
>ohshitniggawhatthefuck.jpg

I had to scroll up and down rapidly just to be able to quote you. Still spooks me

The Tooth Pulling scene from The Americans 3rd Season.

It was it was intense and sexual. The show overall is meh/ok pleb shit but if more of it could have been like this scene it could Have been Kino.

Fuck I remember that...Goosebumps and Are You Afraid had some legit terrifying scenes

This is one of the funnest movies to watch in a group of normies in the middle of the night.

fuck these :
youtube.com/watch?v=WtrYO-Mog60
youtube.com/watch?v=ygSEkwRCQPM

*comes out of the screen to get you*

Based Don Bluth wasn't afraid to shock audiences,
Pity he had his sparked sucked out of him.

Why did my parents let me watch anything and everything I wanted?

I forget the name of the book but
>kid gets some ants
>keeps feeding them
>they grow in size and eventually take over the world
>put all the humans in a tank and feed them

a lot of people are retarded and just take one glance at a movie and think "oh this is for kids", I remember my gran letting us watch the south park movie when we were like 4 since it was a cartoon and I came home asking my mum what a clitoris is

They did so much with Zeebo without actually showing him move, and the idea of a potentially killer clown in your house fucking with you and you having to escape out the window was pretty effective at spooking me.

Then because it was the 90's and things were awesome, the kid buys CIGARS to appease the ghost clown in his fun house. Shows like the new Constantine couldn't show the character actually smoke, but Are you Afraid of the Dark could get away with it.

the worst was the one where the guy puts on the glasses and suddenly sees all these figures around - just the idea that there's people constantly going around, watching you - but you can't see them - that's some schizo shit right there

IIRC the episode ended with the explanation that they're from an alternate universe and are taking over - the main characters just get fucked over and are stuck forever in limbo

the storyteller spooked me out
youtube.com/watch?v=CnVd8FrEK80

Holy shit, iktf so fucking much.

I saw Robot Chicken as a kid on adultswim and there was an episode where a cyborg human head with robot tentacles eats a kid for some reason.

The show showed the kid crying and being brought to him, then you see the castle while it rains, and then it cuts to the kid's arm.

I couldn't stop thinking about it for months.