How we save Africa

There are no cases in history where starting from scratch, a new civilisation has been created from the outside.
However, it's entirely possible for us citizens to do it.

There are barely-civilised countries where people can be employed for virtually nothing, one donor paying virtually nothing could employ someone full time; and more dedicated donors could easily employ a dozen people or more.
While these people are nigh-useless to employ without proper management, they would be easy to manage from overseas, with educated people who speak the right language employing small task forces to set up farms, forges, machining equipment, etc.

The project would very rapidly lose a need for donors as after setting some things up there would be a very efficient micro-economy, as managers would not be competing with each other allowing them to acquire resources as needed thus focus purely on production.
Profit could be turned into further employment and expansion, with the only limit being external threats and the population capacity allowed by management.
A well-trained militia, abundance of weaponry available to the militia, and higher pay than those employed could get elsewhere would make external threats no problem.
Population capacity allowed by management could be boosted if you allowed the best of those employed to become managers themselves.

Something like this would normally be unable to spread very far due to conflicts between cultures, but as I said; this is a case where you get to create a civilisation from the ground up.
Make sure that the top people representing their respective cultures in the micro-nation you've created are all able to get along with each other, don't make it so that you mingle the cultures together on a permanent basis, and there's nothing preventing you from spreading from country to country.
Except for maybe worried local governments and the UN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVsB07CcSNw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_South_Africa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Send our blacks there, let them deal with it. All of them, they will be free from white oppression and can be Kangz in the mother land.

Sure, why don't you phone Obama and ask him what he thinks of deporting millions of American citizens?
Even Trump would think you're an insane idiot.

>There are no cases in history where starting from scratch, a new civilisation has been created from the outside.

what is Mexico?

That was more like Spain spreading, rather than carefully tinkering.

I figure the local warlords and corrupt governments stop new micronations popping up that they have no control over and the whole being remotely controlled thing wouldn't work out very well because of how disconnected everyone would be from the people and the issues they suffer.

Check out what happened to South Africa or Rhodesia.

By murdering the niggers and making it white like Swift envisioned

This: Watch empire of dust. Good luck achieving anything significant with those worthless pieces of shit at the helm.

Warlords could be bargained with or you could just avoid the countries where they're a problem, but that's a good point about disconnection from the issues of the population.

People might not realise that they're going to have to figure out how to feed people with heavily eroded, wind-swept ground.
However, since only the people putting in the dedication to learn the language would be able to give direct input, it's not that much more for them to learn about the problems of the country.
Unless it's a country where the official language is something like French, for example in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

And unless we're masochists, areas within countries with more than 10% Muslims should be avoided.

Nigeria is 41% Muslim, but given how diverse the country is there must be plenty of places where the Islamic population is low; and that it borders the Sahara allows for certain very important expansion plans to be conducted should millions of dollars become available.

>muh empire of dust
It proves nothing.
The Chinese were never going to achieve anything by being heartless filth.
They deserve the hate they get from African leaders.

Send all the blacks there
Nuke it
Restart

>Pass a bill giving reparations to black people contingent on them returning to Africa
>Frame it as "White people have turned America into a place where Black people are not welcome, and we want to provide a new Israel for all Africans around our country on their mother continent away from racism and hate"
>Tack on an extra 10k if they renounce citizenship
>Carve out a small country (Liberia) for the influx of New-Africans with military, actually support infrastructure with money and investment so it looks like it's working
>Over the course of 10-20 years, black citizenship in the United States will decline by SIGNIFICANT percentage
>in 20 years, after significant portion of black people have left US for Africa, stop money and investment, uproot military from New Liberia
>Figure out a way to do this for Mexicans

Why is everyone seeing this as just a way to deport blacks, which it wouldn't succeed in?

Industrialize and modernize it. The continent is actually resource-wise. With niggers getting their luxury needs satisfied in their own countries the desire to immigrate to richer countries will eventually be gone.

That will require a massive redrawn of borders to achieve cultural and ethnic stability in a Botswana style though.

That's exactly what this plan is.
Changes the distribution of people and prevents the population bomb that is about to happen over the next century.

The problem though is that doing so is not interesting to the globalist and political elites because that would weaken their influence over Africa through """""donations""""" that sustain dictatorships.

If the following four things are accomplished:
>The settlement gains a good reputation
>The environment is improved enough to support guerilla warfare
>A militia is formed, and regularly trained
>Anti-projectile systems are somehow acquired, and placed stealthily
Then the settlement becomes incredibly troublesome to snuff out.
There would be public outcry, and you'd need boots on the ground in what would be some of the most dangerous territory on the planet.

Also a neat bonus of this idea:
The population would likely end up being almost entirely Christian, bordering almost entirely Islamic territories.
Which means a high potential for crusades.

So let me get this straight:
A viable plan exists that will prevent Chinese hegemony, curb the explosive growth in both African and Islamic populations, create an economic golden age, lower immigration into western countries and possibly increase emigration from them...
It can be started by a collection of citizens for less money than a lot of shit indie video games get on Kickstarter...
And Sup Forums doesn't care?

No seriously though, I want to know why Sup Forums cares more about shitposting threads than helping the causes it cares about.

bump

You can't. Nuke it.

>almost 2 hours of bumping
>finally someone responds with a shitpost after having read only the title

What am i even reading?

Business plan.

Well, how do you propose enacting this.

RIP Rhodesia

It would require a few things:
>choose a country
>find enough donors
>find a bunch of people who can have the employed do useful things, and have them learn the required language
>at least one person to actually move to the country, the more the better
If I had the money, and the chosen country wasn't an especially dangerous one, I'd be willing to move.
I'm hoping for some business success next year, if I decide to take a gap year and join a startup.

So, does anyone have anything useful to say?
So far all responses except those of the Brazilian have been:
>"hey this will let us send blacks to Africa" (it won't)
>"nuke Africa"
>

Purge all wildlife and loot resources

Looting the resources requires creating a healthy industry, and purging wildlife requires them to not already be purged.

>There are no cases in history where starting from scratch, a new civilisation has been created from the outside.
>However, it's entirely possible for us citizens to do it.
Liberals literally will never understand the ultimate lesson of history.

It sounds like a pretty interesting idea to me. What countries would be best for this venture?

What time in history has such a vast wealth disparity?

I'm trying to find out.
Unfortunately, time zones make it hard to talk to Africans, and economic information is poorly documented.
For example, it's said that Uganda has a minimum wage of 1 US cent an hour, but the source is unreliable and I can't find anything which indicates if that's a living wage.

Why can't African farm properly dude. Seriously beans a couple hundred years ago managed to master irrigation why is Africa such a barren shithole?

>What time in history has such a vast wealth disparity?
How fucking retarded are you, exactly?

Have you ever actually BEEN to sub-Saharan Africa? Managing the locals is terrible. They'll gladly murder you for payroll if you aren't careful. To say nothing of their incompetence and general attitude of laziness.

You should watch the Chinese Congo gravel truck documentary immediately.

Start moving manufacturing jobs from Asia to Africa.

1) Net cost for manufacturers will be about the same so no loss there
2) The sudden influx of simple jobs will provide much needed stability to Africa, giving them a chance to finally start building up some infrastructure.
3) It will completely cripple China and India

How are you going to restart in a nuked area? Dumb leaf.

when huge parts of your continent are desert-like, farming isn't that easy, burger. american (((education))) did it's job, i see.

China is already doing this...

There are a number of factors that make Africa difficult to farm.

Firstly, sometimes the land is distributed weirdly.
This does not apply to all countries, but in countries such as Zimbabwe, land will be distributed to Mugabe's goons.
>tfw your grandmother has a Christmas card from the destroyer of the meme-country himself

Secondly, the soil's bad.
Bad farming practices aren't necessarily ones that don't produce food.
You can fuck up the soil or even lose it with the wrong farming.

Thirdly, they don't know how to manipulate the land to handle dry periods.
It's possible, but it would take someone with a good agricultural education.

No, but are you talking about Islamic territory?

I like this idea.
And the more westerners are remotely managing the project, the more products they can organise the manufacture of.

Exactly, we've got to beat them at it.

The rise of Africa is literally going to cause the end of the world. 4 billion Muslims with sub 80 IQs. All of them emigrating into Europe and America because due to virtue signaling we will take them all in.

Wow what the fuck have you been smoking?

That's the path Africa goes if standards of living aren't improved, not if Africa rises.
They aren't all Muslims by the way, only 47% right now; although the Muslim population growth could possibly be the fastest.

Give Africa back to colonial empires. It is the only way to bring them from the stone age to the space age. Also please let America have some colonies. We'll take a couple but France and UK can get the lion's share. We can maybe take Namibia and some others.

In two words
WE DON'T.

This sounds pretty much like how Apartheid happened. Afrikaners and Anglos created a new "South African" identity from the ground up and built a paradise in hell with the idea that other surrounding ethnic groups will one day catch on and develop themselves (they didn't)

Don't Afrikaners and Anglos hate each other's guts though?

This. Also OP is relying on the fact that the blacks will work and stick by a quota that is set out for them.
>They wont.
They will play along for maybe 3-4 months, then they will start getting entitled, riots, things will escalate at a alarming rate and all production will cease. Money wasted, the factories will be stripped for their metal to build shacks and things will be how it has always been. Shit.

>how we save africa
pic related

They did early on after the anglo-boere war. But that's only because the anglo's acted worse than niggers ever could.

Was it really that bad? Is there still enmity between Anglo and Afrikaner?

Butthurt boer detected. When will you cousin-jockey rock spiders stop blaming us for how the British wiped the floor with your faces and put up camps when you refused to meet them in pitches battle? It was more than 100 years ago, fuck you're worse than the kikes sometimes.

Only because the more slow witted Afrikaans people jump at their shadows and scream about the English.

Nuke it?

For what it's worth Anglos developed the African continent faster than anyone. Concentration camps and scorched earth tactics should never be used, but the Afrikaners kind of destroyed their innocence when the Nats got into power. You can't talk about being oppressed when you go ahead and oppress others when you get into power.

All in all though the past is the past and it should stay that way. Both Anglos and Afrikaners aren't innocent, but both have done a whole lot to develop this country. It's about perspective and how you see things. If you only see the negatives that a group has done then your judgement will be clouded. These days Anglos and Afrikaners respectfully mind their own business as we see ourselves more as allies in this new regime. We both acknowledge that culture can't be forced into mixing

That's not it at all.
The idea is to try and get all ethnic groups in, though separate enough for conflicts to not arise.

If pay is relatively good for the work, even just a little bit more than what would usually be paid, then one gets a lot of leverage over the workers.
Workers would want to keep their jobs, so they wouldn't be happy with other people rioting, and firing would work as a threat.

Having a path towards getting raises would work well too, because if you're not going to be rewarded for good work, why bother?

We save them by cutting off aid and letting them save themselves.

>British sends a army to take south africa because of greed. See Star of South africa.
>Met with fierce resistance and the birth of guerilla warfare. British stumped by superior tactics of people simply wanting to protect their homes.

So what did the khakis do?

>Place all captured boer families in concentration camps. Receives little to no food or water. Broken glass gets placed into food and fed to woman and children. 26,000~ die.
>(((Scorched earth policy))) destroys all found farms, livestock, salt the earth and some families burned alive in their homes.
>British soldiers that refused the murder woman and children were killed themselves and buried in unmarked graves in the Beaufort west area. A lot of brits don't know this.
>The boere finally concede's defeat because "whats the point of winning the war when all our families are going to die in the hands of the british".
>God save the queen.

We get rid of all the black people, and replace them with tribes of cute Asian girls who crave white dick more than life itself. Then we let white men pay to go on safari fucking horny slant eyed sluts until their dick is blasting dust.

That's exactly why we call you guys "Salties". Bloody english are quicker on the defense than a kike hearing the word "hitler".

>Losing wars to England

Sad.

OP, I'm not sure if you've been here or anywhere else in sub-saharan Africa. But your idea, or any idea just wouldn't work in practice. Africans are highly sectarian and clash about everything, most are poor and live on a day to day basis, thus the idea of long term planning is very difficult to instill, I've often had this sort of thing with my workers so trust me on this one.

There are however, a few countries where it MIGHT work, maybe Tanzania. Just remember Africans are nationalists only when it suits them, even in countries where you'd expect nationalism (Angola) they're just far more tribal.

Here they don't tend to give a shit until they can claim national pride as an excuse to run a progrom for the refugees.

TL;DR

It's super tribal here with Blacks, it'll take a few hundred years to get nationalism and national pride going. Even then it'll still be inherently corrupt and backwards.

t. 1960's NP education.

Kitchener was a bit if a shit bag dude, but let's not make shit up.

You see, we tried this. But niggers wont work. They just wont. Not even for money.

>this is what they teach in south African schools.

You feel quilty, whitey?

What exactly did I make up? Everything is well recorded about the camps, from the guards even to Emily Hobhouse.
The graves of the british soldiers? Would you like me to take you?

Oh sorry, let me ask my grandfather from 1890 to send you a letter of forgiveness, the events of this era must have really impacted your life! Afrikaners like to call blacks out for bitching about the past when they do the same, but from a period even further back. You can't change history, it happened, and there's nothing you, me or even fucking Jacob Zuma can do about it. Must I now blame the vikings for how they pillaged the UK in medieval times?

Tribalism can just be solved with soft segregation.
No laws or enforcement regarding identity; but clearly defined regions, workforces, and military wings that are intended for specific identities.

As for living on a day to day basis, if it's a case where they're earning good money for their skill level but can be out of work very quickly if they're caught being lazy, then that's compatible with living on a day-to-day basis.

>we
If you're referring to Empire of Dust, no, Chinese trying and failing to interact with human beings doesn't count.

>How we save Africa
Invent Pokeballs then capture those niggers.

I am not a nigger going on about "reparations" you dumb fuck. The burger asked a question, I gave him a answer. Shit happens and trying to cover it up with lies helps nobody. But a letter would be nice, thnx senpai.

We dont need more blacks, thanks

One foot in England, one foot in Africa

Soutpiel, because our cocks apparently hang in the ocean. Not 'Saltie'.

Just like those 6 quintillion Jews right?

You couldn't win so you fought like modern day sandmonkeys, your people got put in camps because their farms got burnt and they wanted to use bugs and tree bark instead of soap and medicine so they died.

You then proceed to lead a government that treats everyone like shit and loses a war to Cuba. Then bitch about your 'genocide' when everyone gets sick of you again.

South Africa would be one of the last countries affected by any kind of African empire.
Wealthy and strong compared to other countries, although a bit politically weak.

I always think a sort of tribal Federal system would work to a degree, but that doesn't solve things like corruption, every time I want to road trip up to Cabinda or something I have to take like $1000 bribe fund.

The only "saltie" one here is the Afrikaner who finds every opportunity he can to discredit the English. I wonder if he's the kind of person who blatantly refuses to do business with someone who doesn't speak his taal

>tfw no railroad from Cairo to Cape Town
Dream died too soon mate. A united Africa under Anglo leadership would have been boss. It's a sorry thing that our government forced the end to the greatest colonial empire. Opened up Africa to the Bolsheviks and the other shit that plagues the continent today.

Yeah, I had him pinned as one of those. They have this siege mentality when dealing with English people and their culture is dying because of it, real shame.

killl the niggers, muslims, jews and the lbgtqwertyuiop... people
you can say: Crash the Africa with no survivors

There's a simple solution.
Firstly, you can pick an honest leader for each cultural identity, making sure all those leaders get along well with each other.
Then in case the leader turns bad and won't step down, or is wrongly replaced, keep a small task force specifically for assassinations.

Well firstly the Elites are not going to let you do this. Because they enjoy raping Africa of it's natural resources. You would have deal with them first.

Secondly Africans are a genetically inferior race with lower IQ, more aggressive an so on. We saw with the SA colonies it's possible to work it with a White or maybe Asian ruling class. But one or two smarter Blacks will demand they rule because they are the majority sooner or later. And will just take over, and try to steal all your shit, chase you out. In short this was already tried an failed.

Though the Chinese appear ready to give it another shot. They might can succeed if they do it Spanish style, and breed all the Women. Though then they will probably end up 100 years later with lots of mixed half black/chinese wanting to immigrate north into China similar to USA's current situation with Hispanics.

In our demographic climate, I have no idea why we don't have a federal system. Provinces should be given way more autonomy, particularly the Western Cape

Blacks will never give up gibs.

Put birth control in the food aid.

What's it like, living with a black majority? Are you afraid that your chimps will pull a Mugabe on you? Will you have to flee back into "glorious" Europe?

Cannot be done with this financial system where problems are seen as yet another thing to profit from.
youtube.com/watch?v=RVsB07CcSNw

Only small portion of the soil is farm-able

" Due to the aridity of the land, only 13.5 percent can be used for crop production, and only 3 percent is considered high potential land."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agriculture_in_South_Africa

NO FUN ALLOWED

All covered in the thread.
Intercompatible smart blacks will be chosen as rulers, and by allowing only trained people to possess firearms but giving the trained free access to weaponry as well as trying to create plenty of plant growth, doing anything about the settlement means guerilla warfare nightmare.

>how to save apefrica
>give free trips back for all groid people
>sever all food, all aid, all communication
>wall Africa off with a wall so big it looks like it cam from one of donald's dreams
>in 50 years they'll have floating pyramids, robots, and hovercars

>mfw this actually happens and kangz take over the world

You know perfectly well that won't happen naturally.
But, if all the advancements of the west are refined by a very deliberate process, then yes; it's possible that Africa could end up being technologically superior due to removing all the mistakes that make science and technology unintuitive and difficult to access.

>You know perfectly well that won't happen
that's the joke

Does one really have to make a shitty flag and act really cringey to get the edgelords on Sup Forums motivated nowdays?

No, it's just your plan is bad and you should feel bad.

HEY GUYS I MADE A FLAG FOR THIS SECRET CULT THAT YOU CAN BE PART OF
IT WILL TOOOOOTALLY GET RID OF ALL THE NIGGERS EVEN WITH OBAMA AROUND
BECAUSE WE HAVE A FLAG THIS IS TOTES OFFICIAL RIGHT NOW
OH YEAH I'M CUMMING WITH ALL THESE (YOU)S FROM YOU 15 YEAR OLD EDGELORDS
TOTALLY THE ONLY WAY Sup Forums CAN GET ANYTHING DONE

No one's actually pointed out any flaws in the plan that weren't already addressed in the plan.