Make White People Cool Again

How do we Make White People Cool Again?
We had Humphrey Bogart, Jack Nicholson and tons of other bad motherfuckers over the years. Now everyone talks about "corny ass white people" like we aren't shit and the medIa is telling us to shut up and step aside for the black bulls. Literally everything I see on Sup Forums is forcing nigger cum down our throats.
I have a black boss who talks about me shooting up schools and being a loser impotent white dude just because I'm young and white, but every white person I work with sees me as a nice, normal dude who has a normal life with gfs and lots of friends. But niggers just try to demean us everywhere we go.
What kind of societal changes do we need to see to make this happen? Which celebrities or high profile people can we encourage to support us as we become a minority in the US and Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsWyy3ohxok
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn-oemgzlEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Paddy Caps

Bankrupt hollywood, don't buy their movies, don't watch their shit diverisity shows on tv, make them spend all their shekels for no one to watch their filth.

Vote with wallet. Only spend money on things which promote values you support. Promote piracy for anything else.

nut up and quit your job or stop complaining

or fuck his wife, whatever

But who do we have right now in the public eye besides Trump who people think is cool?
Seriously I'm watching the VMAs and it's all nigger shit

JOHN CENA

Our generation needs Clint Eastwood

White people are cool, the ones you see on TV are effeminate fags that sucked their way to stardom.

Hey will be dead soon senpai

This. Negresses love white cock
good leaf

>don't buy their movies

So much this. I knew blu-ray wasn't going to be the end, and 4k disc isn't going to be either

When have white people not been the coolest?

Since kikes took over.

tje only thing white people are good for is white girls

T. Nigger

Bump

Chris Pratt is pretty fucking cool, in my opinion

Is a wigger

>Make White People Cool Again
wew, okay white supremacist

Stop browsing Sup Forums

genocide

convince them to stop giving a shit about what niggers think
segregate schools so white children aren't exposed to black """"""culture""""""""

Become rich, happy, and successful, and help other whites do the same.

Being cool is for kids and goyim.

You can't keep giving niggers free money and expect them to respect you. You have to tie rewards to their behavior.

gotta be exclusive.

Underrated
srs

>I have a black boss
where the fuck do you even work where this happens

Get rid of fucking faggot cucks like pic related

I wasn't aware that Jack Nicholson was considered particularly "cool" like that?

I work in a call center. Everyone is paid under the table so it's not like I can go to and HR department and complain. He's literally from Ethiopia and he gets drunk at work every day. It's a fucking shit hole operation but it's decent money.

>having a black boss
top kek desu senpai

Then you are probably 16 years old.

get ride of the current soft ass hipster shit that places like /fit/ push. I know it's the only way some of them can get pussy but it makes white dudes look gay as fuck.

I mean really, some white dudes look like they had their flamboyant gay father dress them kek. I don't care if women like it or not, shit is not cool.

>He's literally from Ethiopia
ah yes, that explains it. african americans are more docile compared to their african counterparts

The other blacks that work there get drunk at work too.
If it wasn't tax free cash then I'd go somewhere else but I can also come in whenever I want and do whatever I want.

No... no I'm not. I'm pretty sure it's just that he's basically been a stock character for "bitter vaguely creepy old white dude" at least since the late eighties.

Thats a kike

record your boss being racially abusive and report it to your HR, then sue the fuck out of your company after they do nothing.

Are you fucking serious? Even at 79, he's still considered to be one of the coolest guys around. Where have you been?

You sound autistic.
He fucked more women than any man in Hollywood and he's legendary for it. All anyone wrote about for years was how cool he was. He was the first sex symbol to get fat and not give a fuck about it.

See above

>nigger boss
stop working at KFC bruh

Boycott media that focuses on muh diversity. Especially historical white characters recasted by non-white actors.

this

This thread needs to die. Too many cucks in here.

This. Kill the media jew.

If you care what they think you're already part of the problem. And if your boss is a racist cunt just record him and get witnesses, you dipshit. Make bank when you sue.

maybe his son can succeed him?

Like who

white people are old school
white people are retro
white people are antiques
white people are feels
white people are normies
white people are the most understandable
white people are gay
white people are sheep
white people are weak
white people are nerds
white people are robots
white people are a joke
white people also kill themselves
white people are victims
white people are also incompetent
white people lie
white people are passive aggressive

what do black people do
black people don't snitch
black people chimp out
black people have big lips and gold teeth and poor english
black people want money and women
black people are fatherless
black people are drugs

what about brown people
brown people are shit
brown people are hot and oily
brown people keep to themselves
brown people work for nothing

brown and black people are both known for fucking everything they can with reckless abandon it seems.

asians are smart
asains are weak
asians are quick
asians are lucky
asians kill themselves
asians do sick drifts
asians are computers

if anyone else wants to the cultural zeitgeist feel free to do so but this is the reason.

You can't make normies from bying/watching them because they're indoctrinated already. We have to take action against the indoctrinators. Spread the word. And if that doesn't work, then kill them.

bring back hitler

I hear he's frozen in antarctica somewhere

Check

Take your boss' job and then get rid of him.

Well I'm not gonna kill him

B

HAHAHAHA

THAT KIKE LOVER??

Good lord man

(you)

Yeah he's a zionist
Kys

>watching the VMAs
why?

Only 'mericans think blacks are cool. To everyone else blacks are attention seeking teenage girls.

We do need to do something about the white male pop music, however.

White rock/metal/folk is good, but white pop is homosexual.

Rap is considered pop (FUCK THE BBC) so you have a nigger being beta+ singing about his bitches and money, then you have a white boy singing with a high voice singing about love and romance.

We need something trance or grunge to be mainstream again.

stop talking like a nigger that is a start.

>Humphrey Bogart
>Jack Nicholson
>bad motherfuckers

toppest kek, americans really have no clue about real life

Stop being conservative, christian, annoyingly showcasing your 2nd amendment, being fat, being redneck... You get the drift.
Quit being faggots.

>implying shooting up schools is not cool
normies and chads get out

The internet already made white people cool again.. Its why all the niggers and shitskins are losing their minds.. they are seeing into our parties, societies, and good times..

The can't stand the beauty, fun, and success we have as a group...

the internet amplifies our mememagic to levels never seen before and gives us quick access to information we need to expose dark jew magic, this can be the beginning of a new golden age.

Just own everything cool that's distinctly white

youtube.com/watch?v=rsWyy3ohxok

Trenchcoat uniforms.

The non-whites only understand and worship military strength.

Grunge music killed the idea of white rock and roll crazy super stars, and blacks were ready to step up. Still haven't recovered, really. Fucking Nirvana.

Ive said this before

They made being a loser cool, and thereby destroyed non-ironic coolness

Im glad he shot himself

It's funny how the directors of this masterpiece never defended their choices for how the federation was portrayed with their "nazi-uniforms".
In the commentary they say "these are the bad guys" when clearly it's the bugs that are the bad guys.

Terran federation is stryctly multicultural tho...

It's not very inclusive to bugs tho

Nothing in the film suggest the Terran federation is multicultural. All adhere to the same white culture, regardless of melanin enrichment.

White people cool again, among whom?

Among blacks?
Among hispanics?

among other whites?

whites were never cool except for among other whites.

the only reason they're "uncool" is because jews started pushing "diversity"

>brad pitt
>cool

He's raising the kids of a dozen 3rd world men. He's a cuck.

Uniforms cause people to order into hierarchies.

He's a kike.

Well maybe not in the film, but in book yes. That's the ideologi you know, equal opportunities and equal consequences, at least for civilians.

It's simple really
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn-oemgzlEU

i see a legit cool white dude at my job

hes fit and looks like connor mcgregor, everybody loves him.

Master sales work, bro.

This. Please proceed back to normieddit

Become confident in yourselves and your identity: immerse yourselves in your culture, history, philosophy, art, literature (memorise the verses of Great Men), study the warfare and generals of your civilisation throughout history, etc.

t. Chink

1. record him
2. have witnesses
3. sue the company for mobbing

Step 1. Make the brunost an obligation.
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit

The film and book are very different. Verhoeven got bored with the book and just picked out key elements and then did his own thing.

And watch films from the 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s to see and absorb when whites acted like real men and women. "They don't make them like they used" - they say this for a reason, you know.

People nowadays, including Jews, have language skills that are inferior to Americans and Europeans in the early twentieth century - watch the old film classics and learn their way of speech. Not to mention the fact that they very often contain strong male figures who don't know the meaning of defeat - tough, gruff and rugged men of action; highly articulate, calm, virtuous, consistent, self-assured, reliable, always game, ready to take on challenges and compete, independent, energetic and daring in almost every way (free - a people who are not afraid to speak their minds), and individualists, who are almost as often supported by feminine, strong and elegant female sidekicks. The films also come from a time when the west was not infested with cultural Marxism (or, putting it another way, any degeneracy at all) and when the west reached their towering heights. Actors to explore: James Cagney, Burt Lancaster, Humphrey bogart, dick Powell, Clark gable, Gary cooper, Walter pidgeon, basil rathbone. There are sometimes lots of violence in these films, so always remember that your aim is to develop the ability to use words to control and defuse situations

We must aim to develop minds that are depositories of complex thought, knowledge, heritage, literature and ideas that have been around for thousands of years, so that we become walking tomes of history, knowledge, philosophy, poetry, literature - exquisite thoughts and ideas - as well as monuments of dignity.
Study ancient roman and Greek literature and philosophy, as well as the bible - the 'core' of Western Civilisation? I have a ton of Internet search pages to go through.

> Make white people cool

Form large groups of capable, well-adjusted white people which unabashedly act in the interest of their own in-group and unabashedly reply to any attack against their own in-group. Get some photogenic leaders to act as the face of this large group.

Smoking, alcohol, drugs and many other stimulants lowers one's aggression, viciousness, endurance, iron will and ferocity, so keep them out of your system. Fat also leads to the production of estrogen, so stay lean, if you want to maintain your aggression. John D. Rockefeller never smoked or drinked alcohol and was supposedly a very religious man (so sexual abstinence must surely have been practised).

We shall expunge from our system any subservience to our impulses and replace it with iron will.

We shall increase our own language skills by memorising verses.

Is there a reason you talk like a poof, pilgrim?

What's most important is the character, mind and intellectual ability, really, although they're not a requirement. If he himself is capable of iron will and exceptional self-discipline and courage, then nothing else really matters. Thinking about it another way: niggers and liberals didn't win over the world due to facts, logic, fine character and exceptional intellectual ability, did they?

Most white people don't know how to compensate for a condescending uppercut so there's really no point in taking them seriously imo. They really do like to spout shit they know nothing about cuz muh statistics say this therefore i know what it's like to live in an impoverished ghetto. If your self-esteem was supported by belittling others then you deserve to have that ladder kicked out from underneath you and be shat on for a bit.

case in point.

Bring back the vikings. Make rape cool again.