What are /tv's/ thoughts on Brad Jones?

What are /tv's/ thoughts on Brad Jones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

midnight screenings are comfy.

Never heard of him.

Him and phelous do well together.

Phelous went completely down hill when allison got a hold of him. I stopped watching soon after.

Is dat da Cinema Snob?

gtfo metokur you lazy ass fuck

Yes

Bashing all those shitty Christian films gets old when you do it again and again. Throw in some variety there man.

That being said, I do love those Tequila and Bonneti recaps.

This
Any episode with Slaver Brian is great
Don't like Sarah or Dave as much as I used to, though

>When this pathetic turd attacked James for not wanting to watch Ghostbusters 2016

Fuck this faggot

I remember old Brad, a cool guy who you can have a beer with, now he's a piece of shit Feminist and a cuck who shits on Jesus and Trump.

The way the whole CA crew handled that showed their true shitty colors.

I miss Jillian

Got into him after Spoony sucked Scott Pilgrim's dick and said "Brad would agree", then you look at his review and discover he's better at film criticism.

Evan doug threw shade which was particularly shitty considering james was the one who helped him and his site get noticed in the beginning

No idea who he is but looks numale as fuck.

Do you think he still idolizes joss whedon?

>metokur's vid about latza
it's fun to shit on latza but seeing some namefag youtuber shit on him just doesn't sit right with me.

I do too but I think it's for the best
Any review with her and Brad ended up just them bickering, and with the exception of probably Sarah, she never had chemistry with anyone else in the group
Jillian did have an interesting taste in movies which was refreshing, and the jugs didn't hurt

it was extremely forced

i love reading about the drama that goes on with him. he's a loser closet fag who got cucked by jake, he tried to kill himself, and jake beat his ass.
i can't wait to read about the shenanigans he gets into next.

he good when he was on cocaine

he was good before he went full HillShill.

>all of his friends are degenerates who do drugs, work shitty wagecuck drops, sleep with each other and divorce
>he slept in his mom's garage to do a video where he reviewed Taco Bell breakfast
>all the shit with Jake
>the drug addict who broke up with him
>all while being about as C-Grade as the movies he reviews

Brad Jones is a failure of a human being.

quick rundown on why she's so bad?

Bring back Jake!

she accuses every dude who looks at her of attempted rape

no but seriously

>that one time idiots actually allowed themselves to be fooled into thinking some tripfag was actually brad
>anyone that pointed out it was an obvious roleplayer was shot down

He a'ight.

How did he go downhill?

didnt know that. She still dating ole Bootleg Zones guy?

Besides spoony who else has she done that too?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5CsnHoJ1s

I don't really see this video as anything more than an elaborate joke, but I know how sensitive people are around here.

I used to really like him but he's become such a nothing reviewer ever since around when Jake left
You can really tell there just aint that passion there anymore

Love Brad's content but I honestly think his DVDR hell series is superior to anything he does. I also get pretty annoyed that he has to reference his own, as well as Doug Walker's own shit all the time. Gets kind of old.

>all the shit with Jake
What happen with Jake?