>yes it did
>were you there????

No, I won't.

Goy: The Holocaust never happened
Jew: oy very yes it did goy.
Goy: Were you there????
tfw

WERE YOU THERE

No I can swear to you no one in this place would ever support kids being dogmatized like this. However, more than half would also be against lgbt stuff so pol is pretty science based.

Dog bless ameriga :DDDDDDDD

I will support a parents right to teach their kids whatever they like. That is freedom.
Much better than germany where home schooling is illegal and the hologoax is a crime.

probably home schooling.

he's right you know, all of those answers are correct.

Sure. I would much rather see kids taught whatever their parents are paying to be taught to them than being brainwashed against every party's wishes by the federal govt.

this guy gets it. besides most of that shit is the fringe, 95% of science is a-ok with fundamental christianity and is taught and supported and accepted as fact. the part they disagree with is the big bang and evolution,and with very good reasons.

h-holy shit atheists btfo

this is so fake jesus christ my head

hahahahaha you are a fucking RETARD

snopes.com/photos/signs/sciencetest.asp

This is how you create trump voters

>were you there

B T F O'd

Were. You. There.

We're ((())) there?

>animals with sharp teeth are meat eaters
>false
Well I mean there are omnivores but omnivores still eat meat what the fuck

Public school system in most western countries is a joke. If you aren't learning real history and expanding the horizons of your understanding of the world outside of school then you'll probably end up in the lower middle class like everyone else.

The earth is billions (or millions) of years old.

were you there?

Thought so, fag

you know a horse can bite off fingers. pointy teeth have literally nothing to do with the food an animal can consume. one of the most retarded fallacies that evolutionists and creationists have is the 'well it looks like it' argument

>were you there

>were you there

right now the current estimate is 3.5-4.2 billion. last time I checked anyways.

Canadian here on vacation, I don't see the problem

a fourth grade science quiz wouldn't have "4th grade Science Quiz" at the top

it'd just be science quiz, or something like that

scientists can see the first milliseconds of the big bang, so they know their stuff, kind of funny that they can see the first few milliseconds but don't have an exact date of the age , but thats neither here nor there

were you there?

>were you there

ATHEISM BTFO

This is why conservatism, racism, homophobia, Trump etc. are popular among Christians. They lack education, they believe in a fricken sky ghost lol.

@86965282 Go away shill. You're not fooling anyone.

MFW God's "days" are every half a billion years

School should be nuked from orbit it's the only way to be sure .

Most thing are not even in scripture , the earth could be billions of years , and behemoth for sure is no dinosaur,

Literally as trashy as Muslim thinking.

Always a fucking leaf.

I remember taking these kinds of tests. They really were like these, but it was only in the "origins" section. They really pound the anti-evolution and anti-atheistic rhetoric hard. They'd often use arguments such as "a car doesn't evolve if left to sit for billions of years" "evolutionists think everything evolves into better things when everything is actually going towards decay (cause sin)" "people lived for hundreds of years but are decaying" "if we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys" "the moon should have a deeper layer of dust if it was more than thousands of years old" "we should see tons of transitional fossils if evolution was real" "if evolution is real, why don't we see it today/why aren't monkeys becoming human" "a bunch of clock parts can't evolve into a clock with just billions of years; you need an intelligent creator to put it all together". There was a constant stream of creationist videos they'd show with things like Richard Dawkings getting btfo'ed as a cartoon, that one creationist museum, that one bearded pastor/scientist guy showing how creationism > evolution. As you may have guessed, they took the most of the Bible literally with some metaphors. This is probably why I converted to weak agnosticism (no term for the belief that god may or may not exist; only as it relates to knowledge that god exists or not is knowable). Christianity is still good for morals, but not good for finding whether something is true or not. I did like getting stickers on my papers though.

They generally use Genesis 5-11 as a means of getting an estimate as it is essentially a genealogy tree all the way back to Adam.

There is a lutherean school by my house that used to do this. A friend of mine experienced it as a child. Very real.

Job 40:15-24 Verse 17 has " He moveth his tail like a cedar" which is commonly used as evidence for a the thing to be huge. Hippopotamus and elephants apparently don't fit the description.

Where the hell were you taught? I've lived in the highest concentration of hicks in TN and I've never seen anything like this.

>size of a sheep

Heh.

Bible belt gonna bibble.

>and with very good reasons.

Go on...

Private independent baptist school. Ironically, it was in a liberal state.

> The Commercial starts out, "After 65 million years, the dinosaurs have returned ..." She commented immediately that it was only four thousand years ago. When I corrected her, she snapped back, "Were you there?" I have since taught my daughter differently, but I am sure she is confused now and plan to make sure she understands that teachers are people too and can be factually wrong.

I'd punch my daughter in her god damn face for that shit.

>put daughter up for adoption
>"Why, mommy?"
>"I'm not your mother."
>"But you gave birth to me!"
>"WERE YOU THERE"

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0

But science is a LIAR...sometimes.

I'm going to add that we literally had entire frequent sections in our textbooks which had verses and christian perspectives throughout the entire book. The only exception was math. We also had mandatory church attendance and Bible class from k to 12. Every class started off with a prayer.

>were you there

1/7

2/7

3/7

Sup Forums will love this

4/7

5/7

>Were you there?
>Yes I was.
>No you weren't!
>How do you know, were you there?

6/7

7/7

>filename
Saged.

Not those little fucking comics that are meant to scare you to faith

Kek'd at the last three panels

No seriously, were you there? It's a valid question user

Main reason I disagree with Christianity is all it ever did was give me anxiety
>Masturbate you get I Have No Mouth Yet I Must Scream'd
>Have sex before anchoring yourself to a girl and you get I Have No Mouth Yet I Must Scream'd
>Don't have faith and you get I Have No Mouth Yet I Must Scream'd
I ended up with a fucking phobia, whenever I hear the word "Hell" I freak out, just because of childhood teachings.
Fuck that shit. This comic is fucking cruel.

But jesus isnt god

To be fair number 7 is correct. It is often a safe assumption that the two coincide but it isn't certain.

>They're still here

Just because you're uncertain to the features of history's past, doesn't necessarily condemn you to hell for being free from a literary interpretation confounded into the imagination.

I don't deny Jesus, but their are certain conditions people are inborn with to prevent them from learnings or reading the bible. God wouldn't hold the mentally ill to condemnation. There too, the ailment of doubt in the soul must not hold a person to condemnation.

There is a God, and we may very well be damned by our choice in this life, but the fear is mutual, and the Lord is said to be merciful.

Were you there

Underrated post.

I can confirm that there is some really stupid stuff happening in conservative Christian homeschool curricula.

Most people who have an opinion - either young earthers OR naturalists -- aren't anywhere near as educated as they should be, yet offer opinions anyhow

what's especially irritating are naturalists who simply ignore tremendous difficulties with their assumptions.

e.g. from the very first moment of Darwin's work, he pointed out that the Cambrian explosion completely wrecked his ideas of speciation, and that an answer to this problem would have to be found.

well, it's never been found.

my thoughts
- old universe
- old earth
- God created it
- God created man as a separate and unique being; it did not evolve from something else
- naturalism cannot explain the big bang
- naturalism cannot explain biogenesis
- naturalism cannot explain speciation
- micro-evolution obviously occurs; we can observe it in the lab
- micro-biology makes a stronger argument for design than it does for random chance; the mathematics involved in a sequence actually folding into a valid protein are infintessimally small.
- the universe isn't old enough for all of the things to have occurred due to evolution that naturalists lay at the feet of evolution

Were you there m8?

Still makes more sense than common core

>There is a god
If there is a god, then where is your inarguable proof?

Can you prove to me that god, let alone Jesus himself, existed? Undoubtedly I'm not the only one who's holding their judgement until a conclusion is called upon - lest I end up actually insulting whatever happens to be the 'true god' with my assumptions.

Im sure the spaghetti god wouldn't be too happy that you presumed he was of a totally different species than his noodleness

Best file name, goy. Shill out of ten would correct again.

>won't believe God because no proof

This is actually a freshman-level complaint about Christianity. The Bible says that there were people who witnessed Jesus perform miracles; there were even those who travelled with him... and who still did not believe.

The story of Christ is so absurd that people who were eye witnesses to his life still did not accept it.

And yet, accepting the story of the resurrection as a supernatural event is the least implausible explanation that fits the circumstances.

Every other explanation is actually even less likely.

If you don't want to be a fedora tipper, and actually are interested in this, you should read "The Case for Christ"

youtube.com/watch?v=BLJ0IjLAmOA

Disgusting, this is the kikery that destroyed christianity and turned it into a fairy tale, the greatest trojan horse.

The question is not to regards to if Jesus is god or is not god, the bible states it clearly that Jesus was sent by the father to be as a blood sacrifice for the sins of mankind. That failure to repent and be born again in the name of christ (baptism) and holding the sacrament may hold a person to damnation.

God will be god, and that it's not a matter on opinion if he is kind or not, but that we may casted into a unconsuming flame where we will feel the suffering and pains of agony for all of eternity. The bible says there's no way out of hell. It's non-negotiable...

Yet again, priest that are not truly ordained may be in condemnation as well, and Jesus gave Peter this power to bound people to heaven. Other than that, I think that only the elect are destined to salvation.

I'm not so certain as to what to think, but to go to hell would be worse than anything I could imagine. The anguish would never end... Yet there may be a resurrection as an interstice to the pain.

>Saul of tarsus explaining the ressurection to random Greeks
>"were you there"

Honestly, does it really make a difference if some Proddies want to teach their kids this?

Redpilled. You fedora faggot fucks could never over stand.

"Rome was one of the most influenti-"

"WERE YOU THERE?"

I didn't know that witness accounts serve as scientific evidence for supernatural events.

You know that has more to do with bite force and concentration than shape right?

>The question is not to regards to if Jesus is god or is not god, the bible states it clearly that Jesus was sent by the father to be as a blood sacrifice for the sins of mankind.

How come blood sacrifice was the ultimate redemption for sins people committed back then?

bad news, friend.
science is nothing but witness accounts
science is limited strictly to the domain of what can be observed

if you want to talk about what is true, that's philosophy

witness accounts are plenty good enough to find someone guilty of murder in this country. so you need to consider the witness accounts, and then consider how likely it is that those accounts would be fabricated, falsified, or grossly inaccurate.

again, if you are actually interested, and not just a fedora tipper, you should read "The Case for Christ".

>she snapped back "were you there?"

> Some Faggot of a kid tells me about how the dinosaurs were sheep
"Uh, no they weren't"
> He responds with a smirk: "Oh so you were there?"
"No."
> Faggot acts smart and preaches about the resurrection
"Oh so you were there?"
>His face when he couldn't say yes