Michael Brown and Eric Garners moms Attend 2016 MTV VMA's With Beyonce

So I guess these fucking pieces of shit are fucking glamorous celebrities now?

I guess it's a good message to send young nogs everywhere: If you're a total piece of shit and want your family to become famous, Just violently nig out and get shot, your parents will become big celebrities and hang out with hollywood big shots.

Fucking Nog Celebrities- pure cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oahkGuG09SE
youtube.com/watch?v=erpUF2ToUls
youtu.be/rKwknHBHMLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beyonce and her ugly ape husband jay-z have been into the black lives matter bullshit from the beginning. They sent bail money to the Baltimore rioters that got locked up. They are cancer.

why do you think on trayvons gravestone, paid for by Soros, it said "job well done"?

Agreed. When I was a kid, I remember Beyonce and Destiny's child were pretty positive influences on the world. Well spoken talented black females, sang empowering songs (The songs weren't good, but at least the messages were positive).

Flash forward a few years and she fucks Jay-Z, turns into black supremacist black-panther promoting skank who sings songs about sucking dick in the back of a limo and prancing around on stage shaking her ass and singing slut-core music that's way over praised.

I fucking despise her.

I wish the 90s would come back user.
Something evil entered this world at the turn of the millennium.

I agree, something evil did enter this world at the turn of the millennium. What was it? The advent of Social Media? Is it that combined with our willingness to completely engulf ourselves in Social media and other forms of "escapist entertainment"?

Things weren't great, but they were good and then the millennium happened and it all went to shit. What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=oahkGuG09SE

Nothing is surprising when it comes to present day niggers

Spot on.

And god dammit, this nigger isn't even out of his disastrous run as president yet this shit is coming to a theater near you: "King Nigger Falls in Love: The story of how Barack Obama became a Kang and Sheeit"

>youtube.com/watch?v=erpUF2ToUls

There are a lot of reasons.
I think we were living in the afterglow of the Reagan years. God, family and nation type conservatism. I think the country has drifted away from these values and become more cold.

>More Cold

So fucking cold, user. I feel like i'm one of the few people who actually craves a real human interaction, who craves real understanding, progress, and tolerance. Everyone else seems so far away and distant- Strung out on blue pills :(

Brown was proven to have attempted the murder of a Police Officer. He is their hero. And the media fucking eats this up. If anyone of us were ever waiting for a time. It is time.

9/11

>2016 MTV VMA's
>VMA's
>'s

Nigger.

I want Beyonce to sit on my cock!

I think it's a combination of social media and the obsession of every generation to "improve things" and "make a difference". It creates a culture where you always have to stand for some civil movement that you think will bring society closer to some kind of unattainable utopia. Instead of working towards a reasonable end, they go all out and seek out the "new" thing to fight for, often destabilizing things and missing issues that actually need to be fixed, but are less glamorous, like running for civil government and allocating taxes smartly to fix infrastructure and shit.

wtf is a "korea criminal?"

What a joke I guess it pays to be a criminal. well at least the vial full of Aids blood livens up the party check it out.

youtu.be/rKwknHBHMLs

You're the problem. If you stop paying attention and watching this shit, it goes away.
By virtue of giving it any thought at all, you end up supporting it.
It's when you reply to the click bait, you tube, and mtv you encourage this.
Wake the fuck up

>Instead of working towards a reasonable end... Destabilizing things and missing issues that actually need to be fixed, but are less glamorous
>Reasonable

Yeah, "Reasonable" seems to have evaporated from almost every facet of life in America right now. It's fucking depressing.

>Stop paying attention to shit it goes away

Spoken like a true cuck.You're a fucking retard.

I know this is kinda deep for Sup Forums which is 99% shitposting, but do you think deep down they know their sons shooting was their son's own fault but they can't admit it to themselves? It's so fucking obvious, someone had to tell them the facts at some point, right?

no. People in their position cannot think objectively. They are true believers in their sons.

This. It's literally where the term "dindu nuffin" comes from. It's painfully obvious to everyone and anyone with an objective brain that it's their sons fault, but to them, "He dindu nuffin".