THE MADMAN

THE MADMAN

HILLARY ETERNALLY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/dr-drew-pinsky-was-not-canceled-because-of-his-hillary-clinton-remarks/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8tTqqdCX7LqVmVET0ZuM3N3emM/view
youtube.com/watch?v=Keltezr9G0Q
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/240811658786783232
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CALLED OUT

"B-b-but what about his taxes..?" *goes increasingly nervous*

no supposed to release them during an audit

inb4 hillary isn't actually ill and he ends up looking like a right nob

They will both just hire biased doctors.

pushing another conspiracy while avoiding his own release of his taxes.
is this the so-called weapons grade persuasion scott adam's told me about?
lol

This seems like a dumb gambit because with her resources there's no reason why she can't, well, doctor her records.

As far as Trump, is that picture of his Dudesque "doctor" that I keep seeing on Twitter real? pic related

Dr. Drew disagrees, so much so that he lost his job over it.

nope

thewrap.com/dr-drew-pinsky-was-not-canceled-because-of-his-hillary-clinton-remarks/

>Presidential candidates are trash talking over twitter.

How did we get to this point?

>He doesn't know the history of presidential "mudslinging"

The only difference today is that it's online

Meme magic, friendo

that's just damage control

Yes.

I'm the same leaf from yesterday who believes that this guy isn't his real doctor and just a front for him to get medication perscriptions.

Good work CTR, you may go to the gym today.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8tTqqdCX7LqVmVET0ZuM3N3emM/view

Is this going to be like the Obama birth certificate thing where no matter what's released you guys will say it's fake or not good enough or whatever?

If so then what's the fucking point?

Why can't he just release taxes from a few years back?

Says Trump.

There is literally no valid reason to not release them. The IRS already has them and has gone on record saying they do not give a shit whether or not someone publically releases theirs.

Someone will chime in "but his lawyers say not to!" but can't come up with a single reason as to why.

He's 100% hiding them for some reason. My guess would be that he simply doesn't make as much money as he claims.

Teddy Roosevelt was the king at body shaming Taft. Shitposting is as old as mankind

shes just going to ask about the taxes and then the media will act like it was some big comeback

?
He's literally already said he thinks Romney lost the election cuz of his tax returns
So why would he release them if he thinks they'll have a negative result?

>Trump releases them
>literally nothing
you know it's coming

Trump's doctor is cool as shit. The people making fun of him are just jealous that they can't have that much hair at 60.

Because it's not mandatory like a birth certificate or a clean bill of health.

Because you don't release a partial financial picture. You release something with context of all the other years including the most recent stuff.

If you're being audited and make your tax records under audit public, then any concern over your taxes brought up by third parties must be investigated by the IRS.

They literally could keep his taxes under audit for the rest of his life with bogus claims.
If they really wanted his tax forms, they could finish the audit. Obongo told the IRS to target conservatives, so he can easily get them to wrap up an audit.

Fuck off shill :***(

Omg he might be worth 2 billion instead of 5 billion! #imwithher now

This. Plebs don't understand taxes in the slightest and the Clinton's deferred income last year and paid the max tax rate just to play it up for the media.

>He's 100% hiding them for some reason. My guess would be that he simply doesn't make as much money as he claims.

His entire campaign is based on the fact that people think he's a good businessman, therefore he should be okay running the nation like a business.

Releasing his tax returns would be pulling the rug out from under himself.

Has Clinton issued a response yet?

>implying she isn't perfectly fine

Post your IRL info here....you are hiding it for some reason. My guess would be that you are a weak, fat, ugly loser.

She's trying to powernap her waking coma confusion away.

>release your tax returns and i'll release my medical records

...fuck POWERNAP

user is running for the highest office in the greatest country on earth

>Trumptard logic

I'm gonna be honest, Trump's probably fucked if he releases them. For that reason he needs to keep on Hillary releasing her health records and those transcripts while she's at it.

Who's demons are going to destroy who? I have a feeling Hillary stands to lose way more over her health records and transcripts than Trump does if he releases his tax returns. The smartest thing for Hillary to do would be to drop the who tax returns thing.

I'm not currently in the middle of an interview for the most important job on Earth dipshit.

His taxes wont tell you his net worth.

Remember when #CuckTrump used fake bone spurs to get out of the draft?

4D CHESS MASTER AM I RIGHT??

But we have the photographic evidence that she is ill, user. Kek.

She's already released medical records. I posted them above but it doesn't matter. Sup Forums will just pretend they don't exist or are fake or aren't good enough.

Could you be more obvious?

I know for a fact she hasn't released the ones that actually matter, i.e the ones that will fucking destroy her. And again, she needs to release those transcripts too. She has way more to lose over releasing documents than Trump does.

>(You)

>one letter
>medical records
wew lad

>implying dodging something we don't even do any more due to moral equivocating is bad
Draft-dodging was a brave and progressive decision.

Hey poor deluded television casualty faggot....I've been around both the cunt and Trump a few times during family functions. She is a repulsive farting crabby sneering bitch. She farted 10-12 times 3 meters away from me like an oblivious autist before realising that there were other people around and they obviously could hear them. Fuck off.

It's probably just because he barely pays any taxes. Since he is in real estate, he probably gets a bunch of special write offs and shit. Unfortunately, the media would definitely spin the shit out of it, so he probably shouldn't release them.

>yup

Dr. Groups father.

Thanks to Alexapure and Lungcleanse he is 109 now.

>that pic
What an absolute fucking weakling.

See?

What's the point? There is literally nothing she could release that would be satisfactory to you guys. You're already convinced she's going to keel over any second. It's exactly how Trump STILL believes Obama is a Kenyan and all of his documents are fake. There's no winning.

What's the point? They can easily be forged. She's a powerful woman, she can easily get a favor from a renowned doctor.

>Dr Group

>implying one bullshit letter is even remotely equivalent to full-fledged, detailed medical records
I want to know everything she's ever been diagnosed with ever.

>It's exactly how Trump STILL believes Obama is a Kenyan and all of his documents are fake.
Nice try CTR, but Trump never actually said that he though Obama was a Kenyan.

Of course there's nothing she can release that would satisfy us, because those very things would destroy her campaign. She won't release the things we want, only what she wants us to see. It's the same reason Trump won't release his taxes, because he'd be fucking himself over.

But if he's going to risk destroying himself then Hillary needs to do the same and release her actual medical records that prove just how fucking ill she is along with those transcripts.

Gee i really wonder why Trump doesn't release Tax Returns.

Pic related is just the tip of the iceberg from his 3,500 lawsuits. the guy is a serial criminal, there was never a person this corrupted running for presidency. you should be thankful he was never in any political role

why do jews hate trump so much, is it because he's against open borders and wars in the middle east?

Every source Jewish...

He's a rotund guy.

Her team will never respond with anything that clever.
It will be "stop tweeting" or something just as lame.

I am sure you asked yourself what Dr. Groups diet might be, why his hair is so shiny, why he has that certain stare in his eyes.

Click the link below and find out!

youtube.com/watch?v=Keltezr9G0Q

interesting (((websites))) you got there Chaim

4U

Says Trump's campaign and nobody else.

>let's attack a doctor because of the way he looks rather than his degrees, experience, etc

Imagine if this was Hillary's doctor. The outrage.

Trump is one of the biggest and loudest birthers you can find literally dozens of tweets he's made insinuating Obama is from Kenya.

Here's one I found in 3 seconds

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/240811658786783232

Someone post that photo with the security guard holding a cylindrical object in his hand. That's the smoking gun she has health problems, because someone captioned the picture saying so.

user, i gave you a decent variety of sources. stop being in denial, you could google and find it in more sources yourself, it's all real.

He said it was a coincidence :^)

The smoking gun is that she clearly suffered a blood clot and was confirmed in that.

Nobody actually cares, besides Hillary and her campaign were arguably the ones who started that whole thing when they were against Obama.

Also Obama settled the score with Trump during that white-house dinner and fucking destroyed him in front of everyone. Obama doesn't need defending over that, it's old news and everyone's already forgotten.

FU Donald Trump. Burn in a grease fire!

>powerful
crooked hillary can't even stand up by herself for more than an hour and wants to debate sitting down

SAD!

>he's going to do the same thing with this "show your taxes" thing and forces the public to be exposed to how much fucking corrupt money $hillary has accepted via her 'charity'

>12D HYPER CHESS3.0

>"I think that both candidates, Crooked Hillary and myself, should release detailed financial reports. I have no problem in doing so! Hillary?"
mfw

(((Pure coincidence)))

Moar!

annnd that's a (((wrap)))

Of course an Israeli would post this lol

Good job CTRâ„¢. Nice new proxy too. The Norwegian one get old?

How about the tax records he said he'd release if he ever ran for president?

Taft was a better president than Roosevelt though, honestly. Best guy is Silent Cal though.

Where is Doc Chocolate nowadays?

There is no -NO - laws preventing you from releasing tax audit.

>hfw she is asked to release detailed financial tax reports of her charity too

This. He likely does what other companies do and parks a lot of his liquid assets in tax havens overseas. And I give him no shit for that, if you want to run a multi-billion dollar enterprise you have to do everything you can to stay competitive. It's literally do or die for business.

To be fair, I don't support either of them.

>miku

Bitch
Has
AIDS
Yo

So shes a coalburner too? No wonder bill fucked all those women.

>"cuck me, I'll cuck you bitch"

The most tragic thing about the human race is that we get the leaders that we deserve, not the ones we need.

This is the one topic that brings the shills out in droves.

The second you say anything about her failing health they go into full attack and damage control mode

That's how you know this is all true.

She was visiting someone on our summer home block which has a private beach. This was right before the media got behind Billy against Tsongas. She came on beach, spread a blanket, put on some sunscreen then decided to do some leg exercises farting LOUDly with each rep. After many farts she looked arouind and said "oh! there are people here"...then started to chit chat like nothing happened. Her face is in a constant state of SMEER a smiling sneer. She's a repulsive hag.

Miku is love
Miku is life