Is this the /got/ general?

I don't like stickies.

>directed by Jeremy Podeswa

>STANNIS NOOOOO
>AAAAHHHHHHGGGHHH

A TARGARYEN WHHOOOOOORRRREE

Stream now americucks

This writing is so shit

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF HIS MASTER PLAN?!?

of course

lmao fuck this show, it keeps shitting on Baratheons

Fuck this shit show I'm out

HAHAHHAHAH

TWO AEGONS

So cringey. George is a fucking hack. I can't believe that fat fuck tried to defame Tolkien, a secret prince story? Seriously? Discount Aragorn just doesn't hold a candle to the OG.

CLEGANEBOWL FUCKING CONFIRMED

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

Shittiest story ever made lmao

>the twist was hinted at in the first book in 1996
>Sup Forums now getting butthurt over it

Why am I not surprised

Why was the dragon's fire blue?

What a terrible episode and well done on butchering little fingers character, as well as remove a character important to the hegemony of the north

Ask reddit

Because it has blue eyes moron.

BOATSEX AHOY MATIES

>reading books

Jesus Christ i wanna fuck Jon's ass.

>dragon dies by an open wound to his throat or something that made the firebreath come out on the wrong hole and exploded him from the inside.

>get turned undead
>suddenly the hole that killed him is gone
The fuck?

>OZGE FAGS BTFO ONCE AGAIN

who da white woman?

would give the BBC

That ending would have been 100x better if we didn't know the night king resurrected the dragon at the end of last week's episode.

If you such a good writer how come D&D are writing Game of thrones, while you are a kissless virgin that hasn't written anything of worth in his life?

Checkmate, faggot.

That would've been good if /got/ hadn't spoiled it every day for the past 2 months. Thanks a lot cunts, you're the reason they don't bother trying to make the show what it was anymore.

Not gonna lie, the scene was pretty fucking hot, albeit brief.

Lol Robert is the biggest cuck ever

Why is she lying like a fucking plank and not wrapping her legs around him? Not sexy at all.

Ending of this season same as last. We learn something about Jon, Tyrion is fucking useless, Jaime isn't happy with his sister, Cerise once again shows how much of a cunt she is. Horrible season none thing happened expect in the last three episodes.

was it rape tho

Normies across America just watched two beloved characters engage in incestous boat sex with each other. Will this finally normalize incest? How long should I wait before I try to get it on with my cousin?

Dabid pls

good? I want it to crash and burn, not to continue

Isn't the mountain the perfect weapon against the WW's?

Isn't he zombie-proof since he's already a zombie?
Why not make an army of the same shit Cersei gave the Mountain?

Are they ever going to explain what the fuck happened with Sansa and Arya?

>They have PRIVATE SCENES JUST BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM where Sansa threatens to murder Arya
>Arya's entire motivation is a letter that WAS written by Sansa, even if Little Finger planted it to make Arya mad
>I guess Sansa suspects that Little Finger is turning them against each other, and talks to Arya
>Somehow convinces her that even though the reason Arya hates her is true, to not hate her?
>And without any proof other than Bran they accuse him of a bunch of stuff

I still don't get it. Why didn't they bother to explain any of this? I have to assume 90% of this because they didn't fucking show anything. Why did Arya suddenly forgive and get all buddy buddy with Sansa if what she was mad at her for was true? Why does anyone believe Bran's magical abilities? It seems pretty strange to murder a man with no proof.

I'm just totally confused.

I need the Truly it was a song of Ice and Fire meme ending to the series with Queen Danny and Hand Tyrion.

I love how this scene gave absolutely nothing to anybody. Built up so retardedly high by Game of Faggots fans and it wasn't shit.

Because then he would penetrate her. Are you a virgin, son?

Because it's balefire

Can someone post pudgy Emilia Clarke as Sarah Connor?

My mate reckons shes never gained weight and clearly the hottest girl in GoT

KEKED BY HORRRRRRRS NED

THATS MY LEGACY

>tfw finally getting the theon redemption arc

t, theonfag since s1

MINDTRICC QWEEN WINS THE GAME!!!! XD

>BRAN CAN SEE EVERYTHING
>Except for what causes the entire rebellion that lead to the situation that is leading to the great war

What the fuck is going on

>complaining about all this when Sansa didn't execute littlefinger on the stone outside winterfell thus causing a magical hole in the walls of winterfell allowing the dead to win

Why was Tyrion being all creepy at the end?

>20 minutes of Theon
>15 seconds of Rheagar
What did Dabid mean by this?

I thought it was Jorah at first.

Bran has known that Jon isn't Ned Starks Son for a year and hadn't told anyone except Sam.

Cousin sex isn't incest is fairly common

>Jon bends the knee to Dany
>finds out he's the heir to the iron throne
So how the fuck does that work now?

Tyrion is into voyeur stuff

He CAN see everything, you just need to point him out on a specific time and date for him to know shit, we can literally google anything right now but it would take great deal of effort and help from someone to find a donkey fuckign a nugget midget

Why did they get Tyrion as a peeping tom instead of Jorah, could have even had him knock on a door with the targaryen symbol on it, but turn missendrie and grey worm are right there
why didn't all those lords and their further vassals get ordered to be nightswatch and thus liberated of their oath allowing them to go north

Why does he have a better ass than most females on this show? IT'S NOT FAIR!

It wasn't that Brane couldn't access the info himself, it's that he never looked in that direction in his timemind untill Sam helped point him to it. Brane can only see shit he looked for.

Bran will go back in time and tell Robert not to rebel. Everyone will be alive and defeat the night king

I was literally saying out loud 'you couldn't even give him a redemption arc' but LMAO HE WINS CUZ NO BALLS
Fuck this show, fuck George fuck D and D

>Jaime finally uncucked

only 2 seasons too late

Littlefinger said what no one would say the entire season. When Jon became KITN, he should've been scouring for a wife right away.

>The dress she wore all season looks like a rib cage

Sansa gets turned by the NK to become NiteQween, confirmed. IT WAS IN FRONT OF US THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!111!!1!!

They didn't suddenly make her tricksy, she's a self-proclaimed retard. Littlefinger's arrogance was his downfall. He pushed his manipulation too far too fast.

when is burlingtom bar?

its the only thing I care about

Dany will have to bend the knee to him and while down there, fellate him

So how do I fuck my cousin then? She's really cute.

You want the cockless man we spent 10 minutes making jokes about rather than the Gary Sue

>not wanting to focus on the best actor in the show

>When Ned heard lyanna say that it was Rhaegar's child he must have known the cause of Roberts war was a lie
>the war was a lie
>he had just killed his Nephew's family for a lie

Jesus christ Ned

>Littlefinger's death scene
holy shit is he seriously fucking crying

Why did anything happen in this episode the way it did?

>littlefinger is blinded by his love to Sansa but doesn't just say he has loved her since she became a lady as his first excuse

So what the fuck was even the deal with the the unsullied and the dothraki standing outside the castle in the beginning? Did they fight or what?

>i am the three eyed raven
>i can see everything
>i see the past
>i see the present
>WHY ARE YOU IN WINTERFELL, SAM? I DON'T KNOW

he doesn't want to die.

When you're knee deep in a lie sometimes you have to double down to break even.

>best actor
No that's Jorah because he's stoic
But Leanna was betrothed to Robert Baratheon, breaking this pact as cause for war, also factor in the mad kings killing of Ned's father and brother
This is the end I shappose

Who is the bigger cuck Jorah or Tyrion?

He never stopped the Big Guy. ;*(

>I know everything
>I'm the only one who knows the truth about Jon
>WHAT! JON IS NOT A BASTARD! HOWUSURE?!?!?

The poor fuck no wonder why he looked after the kid, hid in the north and cried when he said goodbye to Jon. Sean Bean is a brilliant actor he knew the whole fucking time. GG George.

>Brane

Among the younger generations Alfie outacts everyone.

That was the castle?
I assumed it was some fortified crossroads and then assumed Jaime teleported to Cersei's quarters
And the dothraki screamers will scare the common folk
It was to test sam's character, he knew he was coming but was there a maleficient intent to it

Jorah, but what the hell Tyrion? I know men can't resist Dany but he hasn't given a fuck all this time. There's definitely some other story going on here or that's fucking garbage they put that in.

Tyrion because his dad took his whore which had been forbidden from court
So Sam is George's self insert and Bran is D&D's insert?

Save it to your folders boys, this just added a whole new layer to baneposting.

He said himself he sees everything in fragments as a jumbled puzzle he doesnt know whats the past present or future until he has some info to anchor it in the timeline and give him a reference point. Its not the matrix or something.

>implying Issac Hempstead wright isn't the best young actor
Theon was alright in john wick but it was type casting

WHAT WAS HIS NAME AGAIN

go to twitter to fetch reactions

come on niggers

i couldnt hear shit

what did they say jons real name is?

When did he say that? I think you are full of shit user. By "I have seen everything" what part of "everything" did you not understand?

Gaygon Targayen.

Aegon, same as his brother

issac looks constipated.
Sure it suits his character but alfie went from theon to reek in the span of 10 seconds and did it convincingly.

I couldn't take my eyes of Bronn CIAwalking the whole time, also where did Bronn fuck off to, as we see podrick come back
Egg on face margarine