Is it weird that I love this girl? It's the redhead from American pie and how I met your mother

Is it weird that I love this girl? It's the redhead from American pie and how I met your mother.
I don't know why, i just seem to be unusually attracted to her. Can't put my finger on it.
Ha Sup Forums ever felt like this about an actress or even a character they're playing?

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/bleach/

She's old and looks like a bag of dog shit now, she was cute when she was younger.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums with this shit

*sigh* pic related

Normal healthy fantasy I think, just don't let it keep you from pursuing normal women in the real world.

Haven't seen her in anything for years. Just been watching a bit of how I met your mother recently. She seems pretty good looking back in the day

Her teeth are a train wreck.

Such a easy problem to fix too. It's a shame really.

Willow...

Welp, there's something I really didn't need to see. Goodbye memories

I'm asking about the idea of feelings for fictional characters, understanding that it is odd. Nevertheless you still develop strange emotions that I don't understand because I'm an emotional Autist that browses
Sup Forums just like you degenerates.

If this is b8, thank you for being original.

If this is true: yes, you may be attracted to someone physically. However, you know very little about how she acts, and you are projecting all of your desired attributes onto her, even though you've probably never seen her not acting.

This is a common thing young men do, and it's amplified when you see a particular feature about them that you like. I think the fact that they're actresses worsens this phenomenon, not just in the sense of them looking better, but also in the fact that you know they aren't who they're playing, so there is very little you can't project onto her.

If you've seen a girl you like in a couple of movies, you'll probably feel a bit off putted if she's on some talk show, or you hear her actually speak. The reason for this is that you don't know anything about her, everything you thought you knew was a delusion.

I did this with a few actresses when I was a young teen, and occasionally I catch myself start to do it still. Don't worry, it's just you liking how she looks, and thinking about what kind of a girl you want. You'll probably start overlooking some physical defects, and consider her "absolutely perfect". Criticism or even casual conversation might be off-putting, because it's breaking the conditioning in your head, and reality is always the most dreadful schism. Don't worry, I've done it, many people on this board (most likely unknowingly) have done it, Hitler did it, and many celebrities have done it too. It's natural, but don't let it get in the way of real life.

Find some flaw about them, that you've been making yourself ignore, and pay attention to it. Then realize how much power being emotionally or spiritually attracted to a girl has, and use that to remember to look for someone with a good heart, and you'll soon overlook a lot about their body.

She was a massive hottie in a "fly under the radar" kind of way because on every show/movie she's been on she was paired with more conventional beauties and tended to play the awkward comic relief. Basipally she's a god-tier girl next door

Thankue user
That was incredibly helpful

Yeah she does have that kind of girl next door feel.
Maybe I like her cos she seems more achievable.

no problem

I'm still learning a lot in the world, but if I share what I've learned, it'll be easier for the next poor bastard traveling the same path.

Her mother is jewish

I don't know about you lot but that's not a good enough reason for me to think she's unattractive

she has a great body. they showed her partly naked on an episode of HIMYM

Damn, I wish women actually looked like that.

She does indeed.
I think it is partly the characters she plays. They tend to be very innocent which is a quality I'm high on.

that's basically it. if she had played evil bitches her whole career you would be less fond of her.

looks are superficial and don't mean shit. it fades in time like everything else. anyone who has passed on genuine love because of looks deserve neither.

You're probably right

Some of them do, but pictures like this even if not shopped are taken with perfect lighting and dozens if not hundreds are discarded until they get the one with the perfect pose/facial expression/camera angle and that's the one you see.

You can find an average girl and she will look this good in the right moment.... and normal/imperfect most of the time. Fantasy women are always perfect but you can't touch them or really fuck them so it will never be fulfilling.

goodbye boner

It's annoying to think of how low everyone's standards would be, without the internet. Now we all fantasize about a phantasmal girl, who couldn't possibly exist.

why is this on /pol?

The "say my name bitch" from american pie was ad libed. She was suppose to be all sweet and that side of her just came out....

>Jewish Women

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

There's a Shart in Mart thread and like 30 overused meme "Sup Forums BTFO" threads.

This thread has had more actual discussion than most other threads on this board combined.

There's a good home sex video of a woman that looks exactly like her in her at 21.

>reality check
fug

This
You guys are the ones that should leave. All I've seen for days on here is Bullshit Sup Forumstier threads. I had a genuine question, asked it and got good answers. If you don't like the thread don't click on it Faggot.