page 1 now!

GoT is better than this season by far

go away pleb

>fanfic season
>actually watching it

>he thinks GoT doesn't suck as much as bb19

that lazer dragon was funnier than anything this season

state of gotlets in the current year

so a loud beep just went off in my place and a speaker said low battery and it scared the absolute shit out of me and my cats and I don't know where it came from so I'm scared it's gonna go after again when I'm trying to sleep and give me a heart attack

smoke detector

that's what I figure but all their lights are green how the fuck am I supposed to know which one it is

Cody's second eviction was better

the one that made the noise you fruitloop dingus

there's 2 about 4 feet away from each other because they're on both sides of a doorway. and it's probably one of them. I am mad what's the fucking point of having a green light if it's meaningless

the green light tells you that it is taking samples. replace the batteries in both dumdum

FINE

>bb19 sucks so bad the only conversation is two anons are talking about smoke detectors

Put the batteries in a controller and see which one is low.
I'm assuming they're AA

also cats are super gay

Who else fucking hates all of the twists in recent BB seasons? I hope All Stars 2 will be relatively barebones.

They should NOT give any player the shot to get back into the game for next season (along with no double evictions I guess), that shit's wack.

We've been voting who should receive the next reward (temptation/care package/etc) for a while now, they don't even let us for vote for which slop they get anymore.

>bb19 sucks so bad that we are having intense conversations about whos going to win america favorite player and how good of a player josh is

I dont think there should be any twists that prevent an hoh from putting someone otb besides veto but we are well past those days

theyre 9V

no u

>yfw a catlady is ITT rn

/bb/ is a christian board
pls go away

I'm a boy and I'm super cute

i dont like second chances or someone getting glenn'd in the first week without a vote but the double eviction is an essential part of the game now. its no different than any other week other than it lasts 40 mins. planning in advance for it is part of the game

>smoke detector
>AA

Post ass of your gf

>YFW TOO RICH TO SELF MOVE IN A U-HAUL

IMMERSION RUINED

OH MY GOD I REPLACED THE BATTERIES AND IT'S MAKING ALL OF THE ALARMS GO OFF BECAUSE IT'S TESTING THEM IT'S SO LOUD it's a carbon monoxide one too

All modern smoke detectors also test for CO

well of the 2 I changed they were different types, I don't think the one type does carbon monoxide.

Cheap contractor

Paul is this scared of /ourgirl/. LOL

yeah it's a 5 year old townhouse. looks like each floor has a carbon monoxide/fire one and then each room has a fire one

That's actually over designed. Not so cheap contractor or shitty engineer

The only thing entertaining about got is shit talking it in brettygood chat

At least Cody had some entertainment by being an alpha

In the past I would bitch about the show being 99% gameplay and barely anything about the people themselves but it's come back to bite me in the ass. I'm glad BB showed Raven's bullshitting, but the rest of it was just uninteresting garbage. These people suck.

loud beeps are the worst. i would be so pissed if i were that dude

it's 5 smoke detectors and 3 are in bedrooms it's fine

Xmas?

You are in a townhouse with 5 rooms and 3 of them are bedrooms?

well when I said each room has one I meant bedroom. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, kitchen, living room, study, laundry room, and I guess the basement maybe has one but it's unfinished. now stop trying to come over for a party

No panda /ourgirl/ why would anyone be scared of Xmas? I would take her to the final 3 because she wouldn't be able to compete in atleast 1 comp.

Bombsquad party at your house you say?

/ourgirl/ is xmas

/yourgirl/

greetings reddit

nerd herd only

reminder only redditfags hate panda

wrong pic
pic related

I just fapped to /ourgirl/

/youregay/

>calling others gay
>idolizes wrinkly old crackwhore

Get out

startin up parks n rec

id recommend stopping after season 3 or 4. all the characters just become way too over the top and almost chariactures of themselves, especially andy and tom

this fucking edit. making it like paul masterminded jason putting up matt and raven. jason has been shitting on them and talking about getting them out for weeks.. fucking grodner

I've seen it before

paul is literally derrick

do you agree with me then? i watched it up until the episode they went to london (season 5 or 6 premiere, cant remember) and it was really dumb so i stopped watching

I watched it when it was on tv but yeah I definitely fell off a bunch at the end when all those nbc thursday night shows went to shit. I would add that ron got ruined hard at the end, it's one of the worst cases of changing a character to pander to their audience imo

lol paul btfo

>paul: raven lies so much
>she said she likes my band

>xmas: that was a stretch

smoke detector talk is saving these threads

>Kevin thinking if he switched out the batteries in his smoke detectors before he came on the show

that lying raven edit was pretty funny t b h

how many daughters does it take to change the batteries in a smoke detector

99% of the news I am seeing about this hurricane is from big brother people tweeting things and I think I'm getting pretty good coverage

Man, Matt is gona get some nice angry Raven poon tonight. Lucky bastard

0 if you are a cop who doesn't have kids

youtube.com/watch?v=QnPcTR-lBK4

I just turned the fuse off to my smoke detectors high ceilings are a bitch

Enjoy death

I had to get a stupid ass light bulb stick tool thing to change the lights on my high ass ceiling

Bye a ladder idiots

When!

This seasons kind of entertaining in a 'how awful can these players be' kind of way

I am dumbfounded thta there are people still watching the feeds, I'm just reading some update sites and it's so boring

any of you ever had sex with a legit crazy girl? How was it?

Who the fuck cares
I did only turn off the fuse for a couple days until I got a ladder to change all of the batteries. I hate those light bulb sticks they usually break on me and in some places I have to use a ladder and the light bulb stick.

It's kind of fascinating how the HGs and season find a way to get worse every week

raven has some great titties i'll give her that

not as great as Alex's

All girls are crazy

mexican standoff in the kitchen

The fuck is on the floor? [Will it set off the smoke detectors?[/spoiler]

same casting director found matt and raven. FIRED

I had sex with a girl that had a boyfriend when I was in college and she offered to use handcuffs the first time and said I didn't need to use a condom so I'll say she's crazy. it was pretty good

Alex looks like an absolute goddess today