POST YFW HE SAID "I AM THE FBI" Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1LHWok-9xhc
poal.me/ql8y42
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>falling starts playing

Imagine being Eddie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sherilyn Fenn, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your bloated body and horrificly aged monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both Edward Louis Severson III and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Eddie and not only sit in that chair while Sherilyn Fenn flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and wrinkly skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AUDREY DANCES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suberbs in Chicago. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her crumpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she imagined so hard in the previous months. And then the Lynch calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Eddie. You're not going to hang yourself like Chris over this. Just bear it. Hide your face under that stupid hat and bear it.

I'm kind of glad they didn't have him do a thumbs up there.

post yfw Out of Sand is actually about Audrey AND Cooper

Fucking Vedder, man.

BOBE
OBE
BE
E

BOBE!!!

remember those people who said cooper would hate janey and the mitchums? BTFO

10/10 episode

I really need some LYNCHED memes

VEDDERFAGS ETERNALLY BTFO

OH MR LYNCH
OH THE TEARS THEY COME OUT OF MY EYES

>tfw you wake up from a coma and realize you're now old and ugly

goodbye my friend

Vedder stole the show with his performance. Glad to have redditors watch him for good 3 minutes.

Out of Sand is about Dougie

Does he feel in charge?

Real actual Coop talking with Mitchums and then that fucking ending. I don't want it to end lads. There is fear in letting go.

So what exactly is the deal with audrey at the end? Is she tulpa'd like Diane was?

eh i still would desu. fuck you redditors

C
HAS
COME
TO

She was always ugly, though.

filename relevant

She's in the white lodge.

>mfw back to Dale "haha coffee and cherry pie quip thumbs up" Coop

>Heres my Royale with Cheese
what did he mean by that?

Looks better here than in her makeup in the Road House.

see this post

Naido can't be Diane because Naido looks nothing like Tulpa Diane and Cole and Albert both thought that Tulpa Diane and Pre-Twin Peaks Diane looked the same.

best episode so far

Cooper saying good bye to Janey-E and Sonny Jim was pretty sad. ;-;

post yfw "but you have to be my dad"

HAHAHA CAN'T WAIT TO SEE COOPER DYING IN THE NEXT EPISODE AHHAHA LEDDITORS WILL CRY AND TUMBLERINAS TOO, MR C IS GONNA WIN AS ALWAYS AND VEDDER WILL BE SMILING WITH HIM AS THE NEW BOB!!!!

: - )

"Out of Sand" is about Cooper leaving Las Vegas. He's traveling out of sand.

Maybe Mr C put her in some kind of fucked up hologram reality

Vedderfags are more cucked than weird al.

youtu.be/1LHWok-9xhc

I was crying desu.

Vedder needs to be in this pic.

>the absolute state of vedderfags

Is the Polish guy in this episode someone from Inland Empire? I didn't check the credits to get his name.

In the memory of Dale Cooper

Julee Cruise will sing the last song during the final credits.

It's confirmed.

I just realized The Returns ends on my birthday.

>when Coop started getting shit done while the theme played

>those """""""""""""""""""""special effects""""""""""""""""""""" during the shooting

THE SPOILERS WERE FUCKING RIGHT.

I FUCKING TOLD ALL THE VEDDERFAGS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, if Coop is flying straight to Twin Peaks how is he going to pass through Odessa?

Lol

>that establishment at the beginning of the episode that people can be in comas for a long time
BRAVO

HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLLLLLLEE

anti vedderfags so fucking butthurt, kek

Shhh don't break the illusion
I still lov u

Is someone gonna make a fucking edit yet where Diane's phone says

: - ) LYNCHED

I still cant believe how good it is.
It has brought me so much joy
Is it even actually real?

>all that Hutch and Chantal screentime just so they could get utterly BTFO by a wacky no name character
I'd be lying if I said it wasn't satisfying to watch, but I was hoping the Mitchums would get to bump them off somehow.

so if that was tulpa Diane then where is real Diane?

>"She was always ugly, though"

it started on mine. couldn't ask for a better gift desu

Waking up of >le coffee cooper was so stupid. This show is lame and there is a good reason why this show is somewhere around the #150th place on the most watched shows.

lads T_T

This episode was literally perfect guys.

So she's going to close out the show next week right?

it started the day I graduated college. What a time to be alive.

Does anyone have a youtube of the "I am the FBI" scene?

the dougie plot line was fucking genius

when cooper came back it was fucking immense tv.

HAHAHA
L
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Yes, and Dale Cooper is gonna die, Vedder is the new BOB and Mr C. wins. Russian leaks were right.

so did good coop from the lodge create Dougie in the first place?

Julee Cruise singing Falling would be great but I honestly have no idea.

What does the note say?

Nothing to live for after this shit ends, seriously

>hated the idea of Cooper never getting his mind back solely because he deserved better than spending the rest of his life with a shrew like Janey
>actually got incredibly sad when he had to say goodbye to her
I wasn't expecting that to be such an emotional moment.

Could be that she's still above the convenience store. Especially if those Russian leaks are anything to go by, she could still be in that motel where Mr C saw Jeffries

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE

poal.me/ql8y42
poal.me/ql8y42
poal.me/ql8y42

>goes up to van
>wh-whats going on here? no no, whats goin on here?
>naahhh im not gonna do it. Naaahhh
>*drives into van*

what did they mean by this?

go to bed, Eddie

HAHAHAH

KYLED
Y
L
E
D

Yes, the picture leaked and it has been seen here for 100 times.

Are you a homosexual? Janey-E is a top-tier waifu, and not just in terms of looks.

>#150th place on the most watched shows.
are there even 150 shows running right now?

That was a photoshop dumb butt

So Naido is Diane, Judy, Laura, and a monkey all at the same time.

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

RIP DOUGIE

Why did people hate veddeposting so much?

He's going to Spokane. Odessa is an hour away from there. Maybe they make an emergency landing.

>Janey-E is a top-tier waifu

You're a complete idiot lmao. In terms of looks she looks like shit and the looks are her best part.

>have the set up be Hutch and Chantal at Dougie's place while it's being watched by the FBI and with the Mitchum Brothers there too
>they end up getting killed by some random Polish guy

F

Any uploads yet

Dougie you made my heart so full.

I actually almost cried when Coop came back.

I want him to meet with Audrey, the police department, Gordon, and Albert so bad but I don't know if we will get all of them.

I love Coop so much

CANDIE IS GOING TO TWIN PEAKS LADS.