Israel appreciation thread

Israel appreciation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They leave our countries to go there? Where are you wanting this to go?

I show you.

Looks like Arizona but with more goat fucking muslims.

Also, I have been to Tel-Aviv. You don't have to sell me on Israel. What Zionist convinced them to allow arabs in the Knesset, though?

Your juicy last sentence doesn't make sense.

There are Muslim-Arab representatives in the Knesset (Israeli Parliament). What was difficult to understand?

Yea and? The make everythink worse. We all know how productive muslims are.

You know what, I'll take this as a genuine post.

You're right, Israel kicks ass. I assume you just got from vacation there and want to share your pics. It's barren, beautiful, and only flourishes where the muslims have been removed.

I'm sad that the Israelis are ecumenical enough to allow non-Israelis to be elected to Parliament. It's the same mistake that Europe has made.

I'm glad your vacation went well, I'm sorry that the whole western world is being destroyed by muslims. Israel can be included among western nations.

And I'm out.

The only Israeli I care about is this man right here.

He is one of the most based people on earth. Long live Bibi

That's right bitch. No idea what you just said.

This

>Israel can be included among western nations.

No it can't you yiddish sewer rat.

Yes it can

Representative government - check

Freedom of religious expression - check

Freedom of speech (as much as Europe) - check

Women can wear actual bathing suits - check

Fun place to visit if you are from the West - check

Uncensored internet - check

No censorship - check
Tell me how Israel isn't western? Put Zionism and the merchant aside. I know it's hard, I had to do it too. Israel is pretty fucking based.

Also, JIDF can suck my cock, those fucking kikes.

But see that's the catch. Zionism isn't the enemy. Globalism is.

For example, George Soros is a globalist. He spends billions of dollars to try and destroy countries sovereignty and replace nationalism with a globalist ideology. Zionism is the complete opposite of globalism. That's why globalist Jews like George Soros are trying to destroy Israel. And Jews like Benjamin Netanyahu is trying to protect Israel.

Globalism: George soros, Rothschilds = The enemy

Zionism : Benjamin Netanyahu= nationalist

I 100% agree with you. In fact:

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

Thank you for selling us M60 Sabras we would not have anything to spam on the borders

>Put Zionism and the merchant aside.

Then you wouldn't have Israel you hook nosed pig.

Go fuck your self you faggot race traitor. Kingdom of Jerusalem. That part of the world is ours, and we are conquering them through our democratic and non-theistic "western materialism"

Tel-Aviv is about as close to a modern city as you'll ever find in the Middle East.

Jews aren't the problem, Zionists are. We have more in common with the Israeli Conservatives than you think.

Also, keep you (((yous))) Ahmed. The Israelis have killed more muslims in the last 50 years than you have managed to resettle in Toronto.

>Zionists are

Again, it's globalists that are the problem. Israeli Conservatives are Zionists and they are more ideologically aligned with all nationalists.

The merchant is the globalist.

Globalists like soros want to see israel burn

I agree with you user. I think Likud could get along with PVV, UKIP, AFD, SD, and any number of other parties. We all have the same goals. Fight off the invader and maintain our national identity.

Hilariously enough, Trump is the closest we have ever come to a nationalist candidate here in the US.

Land of the free, so long as it is sanctioned by the globalists....

>a fucking leaf

I'm not, though. Just up here in Calgary for business.

100% Texan, ya fag.

Exactly. Globalism is a single like-minded ideology of that they use to control people like sheep. Nationalism is the biggest danger to to globalist agenda which is why gloablists are trying to wipe out nationalism all over the West.

Israel is the greatest infiltrator into American politics since the USSR, if not more so.

If you support Israel you support a regime that has repeatedly undermined American interests for trillions of dollars, fomented terrorism abroad, and altered the political landscape in the west for their own benefit.

Any American who supports Israel is uninformed.

What part of Texas user

A homeland for everyone is my dream. I want a place where every ethnicity on the planet can go to be 100% surrounded by their peers. Everyone but us has one, now, though. Where do white people get to go where only whites are supreme?

Don't be selfish, dump more Bibis please. My collection is low.

Houston. It sucks, but dey gib me dem jobs.

Israel has Israel's best interests at heart. We are the only country stupid enough to do shit for other people.

Why can't we be as pro-American as Israel is pro-Israeli?

You can't fault them for wanting the best for their own people, can you? It's a failing and burden we must bear.

He looks like a Jewish James Bond

He just looks hungry for some muslim blood.

Thanks.

With the help of Allah your Zionist empire of evil shall fall. We will not stop until it is destroyed and you are removed from the earth as one removes and burns weeds in a garden. And we shall make it our garden for the glory of Allah. We will not stop until your heads are removed from your shoulders and displayed for all to see. We will not stop until your wives and daughters are our slaves. We will not stop untill your sons are castrated and made to serve us. We will not stop until your flithy mark is cleansed from the face of the earth and nothing but the scent of your suffering lingers in the air.

Based Benjamin gives no fucks. He kicks more muslim ass than any western leader.

That's all I have. Laters!

>here in the US

The fuck you talking about, leaf?

Fuck your moon god, her followers, and everything about islamic oppression. Islam is responsibe for the destruction of the creative minds of Mesopotamia. The only thing islam has give the world is oppression and death.

A solid fuck you. I don't give a shit what you have to say because you and your compatriots want to destroy the world.

By the way, the 11th Mahdi, or whatever the fuck you call it isn't real. Killing people wholesale doesn't make your mythical creature appear.

I'm American Cletus, some of us have to leave the country from time to time. Get with the program.

Islam kills fags.

Jews turn fags into American aristocracy.

Fuck jews.

Israel is a shit hole. The food is good tho

Plant some more trees, damn

Serious question for you Jews, what do you think happens to you when you die. I'm taking a westerns religions course and we're on Judaism now and no one can seem to decide what happens to you fucks at death? The book has only dealt with ancient Jews so far so I was wondering what you contemporary kikes think of death.

Islam destroys decent people. Don't really care about fags. Also, random explosions.

Israeli's have great bars and beach resorts on the Med. I'm going to go ahead and say Jews are the lesser threat. Do you disagree? Still a threat, don't get me wrong, but a lesser one.

IDK, I stayed at a 5 star place on the beach in Tel Aviv. It seemed pretty nice. Not US or Europe nice, but it beat the shit out of 5 star places in the arab world where you had to worry about offending sandniggers.

i have a jewish friend and from what i heard they don't put much thought into what the afterlife is like at all, and it's more up to personal interpertation.

Ya just cant sleep. Not a muzzie. Fuck Israel anyway tho.

Well Mr. Suisse, enjoy your Muslim overlords. The only place in the Middle East who gives a shit about your culture and respects you is a country you just shit on.

Keep on bringing Ahmeds in. You haven't brought in too many, but you were German collaborators in WWII, and you'll collaborate with Germany again to make Europe Islamic Again!

Zurich is filled with shitskins, btw, in case you haven't noticed. I went to the Christmas market there last December and I was the only white guy or Christian there.

Enjoy!

Honestly just like Hannukah -- a non-thing until living among Christians made them need to have "Christmas, but better." Jews are hyper-materialistic and historically did not have an afterlife. There are various traditions that spring up after encountering Christian Europe ("We have one and it's better than yours"), but honestly Talmud talks more about eternal punishments for famous sinners than anything good happening to a dead good person, and even those punishment stories are less to be taken seriously and more about signalling "he should only x."

I have a question myself.

Did jews and muslims always hate each other or did it only start back around in the 50's when Israel was re-created? How different are all three religions different from each other and why are they as different as they are?

There's actually a part of the Qu'ran that orders Muslims to allow Jews and Christians to live in their communities as opposed to just executing them like all the other non Muslims.

muslims lived with jews for a long time until they got tired of getting scammed and started fighting back.

they drove the jews out of the middle east into rome and the muslims couldn't finish killing them off.

they tried again later but failed again then stayed dormant in their own land until israel was made.

the entire islam ideology is designed to be anti-jew.

I have to say, thank you Jewish user. The Jewish population of the US hasn't changed since I was a kid, but I've never had someone try to change our culture in favor of Judaism. No one has ever demanded a school holiday for Rosh Hashanna or Yom Kippur. I've never had a dreidel or menorah forced upon me.

Muslims, on the other hand, have only been here for 15-20 years or so, and they demand recognition and appeasement non-stop. It's fucking irritating.

As Semites go, Jews are tops. I understand the percentage of Jews involved in globalism, but I implore you, Sup Forums, your average Jew is about as close to western as it comes.

Fight the globalists, stand with Israel. We have the same goals, destroy the goddamned muslims that want to ruin out way of life.

I'm old enough that when I was a kid muslims were a Tripolitain war foe, and people who lived far away. Let's get back to that.

>t. one of the few WASPS left in America

Yeah, Dhimmitude. I won't pay Jizya, will you?

Fuck the sandniggers

Rome fell in 476 A.D., Islam was founded in 610 A.D. Your claims are false.

If you love that ideology so much you should join up and show the infidels who's boss.

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.

Apparently you're Canadian though.
No I will not, but as an atheist I am not entitled to Jizya.

This is why we cant have nice things

Who the fuck cares. Palestine is run by a terrorist regime. If you think its justified for them to kill innocence because some farmers are encroaching on their land you are beyond saving. Please tell me how that justifies anything that Hamas has done.

>Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

fucking what?

leftists BURN israeli flags

This was an American killed by an Israeli bulldozer as she was trying to save a village from being demolished to make why for a racial Jewish settlements.

This is why terrorism happens in the west.

I'm not a leftist, so the "palestinians" can choke on my dick. Palestinos is the name the Romans gave to the Jews living there. Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, and Egypt encouraged their underclass to follow the armies in 1967, with the hope of allowing them land in a conquered Israel. When the muslims lost, they left the poor underclass behind, creating modern day "Palestinians"

Those dummies have no claim on the land, their host countries don't want them back, and they contribute nothing to the world as a society. If anything, killing the palestinians would be doing the world a favor.

All in all, I really could give a fuck what goes on over there. One dead semite is as good as another in my opinion.

American leftists worship isreal as much as Republicans Canada fag

This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

if you have nothing to say dont post

Dumb bitch probably should have moved out of the way.

Or, you know, done something productive with her life like getting a career and making her life better instead of helping supporters of Islam/Hamas

American leftists like ones under obama hate israel

leftists like soros want it gone, and are actively trying to damage it

>lay in front of an earth mover
>expect to not get killed
Idiot got what she deserved.

>leftists in the US are the only ones who dont oppose Israeli imperialism
it seems like you're forgetting how much of a hard-on the Republican party has for Israel

>All in all, I really could give a fuck what goes on over there.
>22post by this ID
Ok then go fuck thy self somewhere else

>this thread

I hate this pasta it never made sense. But I'm happy that you're not creating 10 of these threads daily anymore.

Thats fucking stupid and a waste of time

Someone who wears shoes like these has no right to a opinion anywhere. Go show your shitty vacation pictures to your grandmother.

A more detailed map

Are you a Muslim? Well, if not we both get to pay Jizya supposing we live in their world. They don't care if you are a pastafarian, if you aren't muslim you are as bad as a jew in their eyes. Let's keep bringing them in.

Also, the most racist people I have met in my life have been Arabs. God help you if you are some shade of brown other than Arab. In their hierarchy it goes Arab>White>Asian>Black. Muslims are fucking racist as shit. That's something your muslim college professor probably didn't tell you.

>t. lived in the Middle East from 1992-1997.

I suppose I do, then. I just want to see the muslims put back where they belong, not the west. This a part of it.

What's the best way to get them out of here? Islam is a cancer on the west.

At least you make me laugh.

I dont really mind desu.
I kinda like Israel desu.
>inb4 Shlomopoulos

Lol, I meant I would be killed.

Well shit, I totally missed that one! Sorry user, my thoughts aren't that dark.

who do you think you're fooling? troll army troll posting with troll accounts.
The cat is out of the fucking bag guys. You can't hide behind your 6 million lies anymore, we know your Talmud, we know your Zohar, we know your Rothschild dynasty, we know it all now.

Bump

>goyim know Talmud and Zohar
No you don't. You have to speak fluent Hebrew to at least read it, let alone understand.

Can sb post a /pure/ /Israeli/ qt?

bump