What's the South like? Is it as based as people say it is?

What's the South like? Is it as based as people say it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr4rnZEjX9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay out of the nigger "no-go zones" and you're generally fine. Even in the cities. King of the Hill is actually a really good portrayal.

I wonder (((who)))'s really behind this post.

Depends on where you'd go i suppose.

As someone living in Georgia, I'll fill you in.

First off, it's fucking hot, and fucking humid. When I say humid I don't mean a little, I mean you'll step outside for ten seconds and your shirt is glued to your back.

Second, it's fucking full of blacks, and I don't mean up there northern negros, I'm talking negros with a combination of Southern dialects AND ebonics. They're near undecipherable, it's essentially a different language. Did I mention it's hot?

Every young woman wears yoga pants or those tiny shorts that show their entire ass. Yes, even the fat women who shouldn't be wearing them. These women will wear this shit ALL.YEAR.ROUND. The only difference is that in the winter, the girls will wear those awful ugg boots or whatever the fuck they're called but still will be wearing shorts because fuck you.

Everyone's fat. The people who aren't fat will eventually become fat. It'll happen to me too, one day. It's a curse.

Everyone is generally friendly, old people are especially friendly, old black women are annoyingly friendly and will talk your fucking ears off if you let them.

Food is fried, barbecued, or grilled, those are your choices, unless you want to be a faggot girly man and eat something else. If you're a vegetarian in the South people will literally laugh at you, I've seen this happen multiple times.

Masculinity is alive and well, boys are not allowed to cry or show emotions in general, and you're expected to enjoy sports, if not play them yourself. Also things that aren't manly are definitely looked down upon, shit like videogames, anime, anything nerdy will still get you shit on hardcore in school, especially by the blacks, unless the videogame in question is Madden, FIFA, or Call of Duty.

NYfag here, own a beach cottage near Wilmington, NC.

I like the manners most. Everyone says "sir" "ma'am", takes their time to focus on what you're saying in conversation and doesn't cut you off mid-sentence. All children use Mr. and Ms. (Insert name) when addressing you and are generally well mannered.

Manners aside there is a lack of general education that comes from improper taxing, so don't expect the average person to hold rational, deep or meaningful conversations.

Everything takes forever to accomplish, simply going out to eat is a 2hr minimum experience. The food is also awful in that area, but I'm speaking purely to the most southern portion of NC, so it may be be different for inland people.

A lot of people smoke cigarettes which is gross, drive-through beer stores are nice though. Also being able to buy liquor in Walmart and fireworks at the same time is neat.

Different traditional values and histories entirely. A lot of Dixie pride down there for some reason despite being surrounded by nigger infested shitholes. I chose an island off the coast of mainland NC simply for the fact noone but whites can afford to live/holiday there.

>Texas
>"the south"

It's fine here in SATX. The niggers are kept all on the east side. Closer to the other states where niggers infest.

Cities can be liberal and/or nigger infested hellscapes. Suburbs are the same as anywhere. Average people are nicer than the northeast. Niggers are slightly less feral. Superior food, work ethic, weather, culture, and local government. We are currently the apex region.

It is what you make it.

>Is it as based as people say it is?

Nigga, the south is FULL of niggers.

God why is it so fucking hot and humid down here? This shit is fucking suffering.

Live on the Florida-Georgia line.

Perfect description desu

Southerner here. It's got it's own unique culture and traditions, so it's definitely setting up in another world as I've heard some say.

Our poor whites won't fuck with you unless you fuck with them.

Our blacks stay in line, knowing the boys in blue will not hesitate to fill them up with holes.

Honestly though, outside of here, I tell people the South is a complete and utter shithole so you fuckers stay out.

Are there any towns left like where Hank lives?

I live in GA too user, I definitely agree. Though Atlanta is geek central; shit like Anime Weekend Atlanta, DragonCon, MomoCon, fuckin Furry Weekend Atlanta (if you're trash) all happen. Basically the big cities are where the good shit happens.

>borders Mexico
>former CS state
>Gulf state
>not South

Not for long.

The colonial settlers were fucking retarded and when they got to the South and were probably sweating harder than they had ever sweat in their lives they said:

"This is great, I love being hot and sweaty literally 24/7, we should live here haha"

NCfag here, you can't buy liquor in walmart, you fucking shill. kys faggot

My girlfriend is a Southern black lady. Surprisingly, race relations in the South are top tier. People are friendly as fukc

Stay away from places with Waffle Houses and Cracker Barrels and you should be fine.

Southerner here.

>1 day of snow a year
>every drives like bats out of hell to the walmart for milk and bread
>1 inch of snow state literally shuts down
>if anyone ever says bless your heart they're saying youre a fucking moron
>fried food is nice until you have it all the time and all you can taste is the oil they cook it in
>bbq is fire
>i like thicc chicks so southern chicks suit me just fine
>say yessir and nossir and yes maam and no maam and hold doors open for people just because its hot as fuck down here and it sucks most of the time so lets just try to make it a little better by not being assholes to everyone
>little courtesy goes a long way

Legit pisses me off.

yeah.

It's aight

North Carolina here.
This sums it up nicely

The south is a hot, humid shit hole.
The people are fat and lazy.
It's predominately Christian.
The food served is comfort food.
The people all talk really really slow and pause mid sentence.
Everyone loves sports. It's all football.
Lots of openly racist people.
Southern hospitality is a 200 year old meme. A giant crock of shit.
Education is definitely not prioritized.
Dental hygiene is awful.
I spent this summer in the south caring for sick family and after being there for three months. I'll go back for their funerals but that's about it.

Fuck the South.

>and we're the assholes

Dont let the door hitcha where the good lord splitcha.

>just triggard that niggard

super based. i can literally do anything i want on my land. rural area farm towns are the last white domain. good ol'e boy network still runs everything.

I live in eastern tn and it's nothing but pillbillies (pill heads). Basically white niggers. Where I moved from, western NC, is nothing but mountain folk, good upstanding Christians, and people from Florida during the summer (the worst people on earth). The most pretentious, snobby ass holes you'll ever meet, and they all treat the locals like help.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr4rnZEjX9g

I wish you trash would have won the war. The south is a disgrace to the US and nothing but a massive tax burden

mississippi here. there are too many niggers. i'd rather be surrounded by white cucks

Fuck off, we're full.

Nashville here. Agree 100 percent except with the nerdy stuff. It's fine if you're not a sperg or autist about

My gf used to live there and she said that its been really gentrified. When I went there, it was hipster cuck central.

The rural south is the last remnant of real America. That's why it is being attacked so vehemently by the left. It's sad to see but the support of the second amendment and the value of "freedom of speech" still held in the South still gives hope. I wish you luck and victory in the coming race war.

I have spent my entire life in Texas and god willing my bones will be buried in Texas dirt

Hot
Humid
Blacks
Very good, but unhealthy food
People are generally nice
Strong sense of community in most towns
Snows about 3 days a year on average
1 inch of snow and the schools will close
If the weatherman mentions the slight possibility of a half an inch of snow people will rush to the grocery stores and clear the bread and milk areas.

Is your name Zach?

I've been watching nothing but King of the Hill back to back for two weeks.

That reminds me, holy fuck the east coast needs to get their shit together.

Every fucking year, like clockwork
>snows 3-4 feet during the coldest time of the year
>for some reason drivers and residence are amazed it's snowing despite it happening every single year there
>car crashes nonstop because nobody is prepared

How many years does this have to happen until least-coast gets it together?

I live in a rural area and I hate everyone from the cities and suburbs. Most of the people I know don't wear camouflage 24/7 or trucker hats. Most wear slouch hats or straw hats because of working outside. I've seen some Deere hats but they pretty much give you a box when you buy any of their products. It's mostly t-shirts and beige pants for the fields or gardens.

Everyone is mostly polite, but sometimes you'll catch people on a bad day and while they won't take it out on you you can certainly sense the annoyance and politely fuck off. They'll often apologise for it later and usually bring something from the garden or a baked good.

Accent is good. Things seem more "real" out here in a way. In the suburbs or a city, everything looks and feels so fake and carefully designed. Everyone has cut grass and pristine looking homes (except niggers) and it's all the same. It's like a somewhat individual commie block if that even makes sense.

I walk everywhere I go because I get motion sickness in vehicles, and no one gives a shit when I carry my rifle for any reason at all and will wave to me when passing or even ask if I need a lift to wherever I'm going and if I accept, they'll say hop in and even if it's out of their way they'll take me because they're good people. Of course, favours are returned yet not expected.

I like the freedom out here too. Rural NC. Yankees and city/suburban faggots stay out.

GLORY TO THE JAPANESE EMPIRE

Where's my Alabamafags at? We're the true sons of the south. Roll tide.

>off by six
SHAMEFUL DISPLAY, YOSHI. YOU MUST COMMIT SUDOKU

Flower Mound, TX

How is Poland BTW
t southerner

Not really. Texas has more hipsters and venture capital startup tech nerds and slam poetry night millennials than cowboys anymore.

>blacks
>friendly people.
Think I'll just stay deep woods of upstate NY and visit Disney once a year.

Honestly I'd rather baste like a lizard than deal with shoveling snow or enduring the off chance of freezing to death. In the south if you fall asleep outside usually you don't freeze to death. Heat stroke is only an issue if someone is unusually retarded about water consumption.

>asks about the South
>posts Texas image
Yeah, you're not doing it right.

You sound like a total faggot. Must be an Atlanta cuck.

>zach
reminds me of a childhood friend who moved to georgia.
[spoiler]i found him on facebook years later, but i was so addicted to COD i had no time to talk to him, ever since then its been too awkward to talk to him, i feel really bad i wonder how hes doing[/spoiler]

Miamifag who visited Georgia this summer.
It's just as humid but definitely not as hot as South Florida.
Also, I noticed that the people there don't treat you like shit if you're a minority as long as you act like a responsible American who isn't going to chimp out

I grew up hating rednecks because my whole family comprises of them. The older I got and the more I travelled the more I realized the south, southerners, rednecks, etc was better than anyone/where else. Only problem with the south is this is where most of the black live as well. Old blacks who actually faced discrimination know that blacks are no longer oppressed, so old blacks are cool. The young blacks who think they are gonna get a $3k check from the government if they keep tweeting #BLM are a different story.

Do you know where avery county is? Nothing beats that area during fall

Sup fellow southfag.
Huntsville AL here,
I can agree with everything you say.
Also fuck auburn.

>Huntsville
I'm truley sorry for your lots

Yes. Not too far from me actually.

Blacks are still the vast minority everywhere in the south except the 'black belt'. They're generally nice/friendly people in public when their not on a drug run. Ive never seen / been remotely close to a BLM protest.

>666
>Japs don't worship Satan

Kinda, but there are also hicks and niggers here.
I had never met someone with poor hygiene until I moved down here. I miss autumn too.
Rated 6/10 (north florida)

>Is it as based as people say it is?

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

Texan here, we don't really think of ourselves as "southern". We prefer "Texan" because everytime we get lumped in with someone else Mexico or America throws a shit fit, and won't leave us alone.
The older Mexicans are conservative "Tejanos" and the younger ones are gangsters.
Blacks are either well behaved conservatives, in prison, or in Dallas.
Southern hospitality is real unless you're a stupid fucking Californian, and in that case fuck off we're full.
Also "Glass Austin" "Remember the Alamo and Goliad" and "Come and Take it".

Full of niggers, hot, mosquitos and fire ants.

>God why is it so fucking hot and humid down here? This shit is fucking suffering.

Based weather keeps the yank carpet baggers away.

b-but I'm white

>Texas
>The south

This meme needs to die

is this b8?

Mine is

>second highest gdp in the nation
Yeah I don't care too much for the union either.

This is almost my same experience in the country west of Fort Worth TX.

Rural Texas is GOAT.

>improper taxing, so don't expect the average person to hold rational, deep or meaningful conversations.
What are you talking about? You Yankees need to hop down from your ivory tower and BTFO. We have LOW taxes not improper. Are education system is fine. We don't waste time indoctrinating more liberal shillbots like NY.
>Everything takes forever to accomplish, simply going out to eat is a 2hr minimum experience.
An absolute fabrication.
>The food is also awful in that area, but I'm speaking purely to the most southern portion of NC, so it may be be different for inland people.
More fabrications
>A lot of people smoke cigarettes which is gross, drive-through beer stores are nice though.
Everyone in every state smokes. It's not some novel concept.
>Also being able to buy liquor in Walmart and fireworks at the same time is neat.
You don't own a home in Wilmington and I can tell you're full of shit. Liquor is sold in ABC stores and only ABC stores.
In NC it is illegal to fire a firework that shoots a projectile. You have to drive to SC to buy the real stuff.
>Different traditional values and histories entirely. A lot of Dixie pride down there for some reason despite being surrounded by nigger infested shitholes.
Yes because NY is a lily white state. Unlike NY we're not some diversity-riden PC shithole. 90% of the native Whites are either of: German, Scots-Irish, or Anglican decent.
>I chose an island off the coast of mainland NC simply for the fact noone but whites can afford to live/holiday there

You're full of shit and I'm calling you out.

Source: I'm from Charlotte and travel to Wilmington frequently.

Thank you. That faggot is so full of shit.
>704 reporting in

>live on a country road about 3 miles from town
>only 1 ISP available for the area
>highest speed available is 6 Mbps, yet it rarely gets that high

Why can't I have nice things? I just want to enjoy vidya like the northerners

>Texas has more hipsters and venture capital startup tech nerds and slam poetry night millennials than cowboys anymore.

>Found the Austin FAG.

Only Austin is like this. Rural Texas is still the best.

>1 day of snow a year
Not if you life in the App-uh-latch-chin mountains m8. Boone and Asheville are based as fuck outside of the college SJWs.

Hello cuck friend! Do us a favor and stay out.

Sent from my Android phone.

filled with niggers. so no. midwest is where you want to hang your hat.

>Snows about 3 days a year on average
>1 inch of snow and the schools will close
>If the weatherman mentions the slight possibility of a half an inch of snow people will rush to the grocery stores and clear the bread and milk areas.

Of course we do. Why the fuck would we waste money on snow plows and tire chains? You get 3 days off from school and work. Feels good man.

Retards who blame Californians and other Liberals even though whites are becoming a minority in some Southern states, Texas specifically.

>Rural NC
704 here rural as fuck. You?

Bamafag here.
Yes, it's hot here, usually 80 to 97 degrees. I'm used to it though.
You've pretty much summed it up.
>1 day of snow a year
Yeah, if we're lucky.
>Full of niggers
Depends on where in the south you live. Atlanta and Gadsden are the worst.

Louisiana bro here...weather is hot and humid as balls during summer, but is pretty pleasant other times...we get snow once every 2-4 years and its weak sauce...stay away from new orleans/shreveport/Monroe as they are the dangerous black people spots...other than that, come and enjoy cajun culture at its finest and have a good time...we have great food, hot women and drink all the time while shooting guns...also swamp biomes are really neat...cool life everywhere

>Atlanta and Gadsden are the worst.

Clearly you haven't been to Dallas or Houston.

Lived in NC for 3 years and traveled the region. The south is utter shit, it's literally one giant 3rd world shithole we graciously allow to display our flag.

>Jobs are nonexistent and pay like shit, even with the lower cost of living accounted for
>Food is extremely one dimensional, yeah there's good fried chicken and you can find god tier bbq if you take a road trip but everything else is shit (New Orleans was the ONE exception)
>Not a single good craft brewery in the entire region
>The people replace obnoxious libfaggotry with obnoxious christfaggotry, both types of faggotry are just authoritarian dumb shit
>They're not NEARLY as pro-gun as they claim, I've personally witnessed sheriff's deputies forcefully take someone down to the ground because his SKS slamfired
>Everyone is poor and on the dole but thinks welfare is giving "their" money away
>Crumbling structures stud the landscape because people are just OK with living in hovels
>Nigs are like 70% of the population so EVERYTHING is dangerous after dark
>The women are mostly gross and the few that aren't are cringey fake country girls

If you want all those things the south CLAIMS to be (clean, safe, white areas and nice people with traditional values) you need to hit the rural northeast. PA is motherfucking wonderful outside the cities. William Tecumseh Sherman didn't go far enough. We shoulda wiped them out.

Hillary Clinton spent several decades in the south and it turned her into a raging racist bigot.

It sure did.

Same. I stay on Northside.
Fucking nogs here drive me nuts.

Lived in Georgia the vast majority of my life. This is 100% true

>stay away from New Orleans
You mean you don't want to laugh at people as they get scammed by a guy who knows where you got your shoes?

Stay out of my state you fucking carpetbagging new york shit

Your posts confirms you have never lived in or been to the great state of NC.

What part?

lol that is pretty accurate
>where ya got your shoes from
>nike store?
>nah from ya feet, now give me 20 dollars

there are many hustles...but the nola boys tend to get violent, i almost got fucked up by a scraggly boosie looking nig on bath salts for walking near him the last time iwent...fuck nola

>louisiana, except new orleans

literally the only worthwhile part of the state is the city, for partying. everywhere else is an awful version of something you can get without unbathed hicks saying retarded shit around you.

if you're so scared of niggers you should leave the country.

You forgot the part about the naval bases and the gators that roam around scaring the shit out of girly Europoors.

The rest is spot on tho

didn't see image beforehand, central louisiana literally has nothing to see at all, acadiana is awful. stop being scared of black people you pussy.

>live in the south
>not always near a Waffle House or Cracker Barrel

clearly you aren't from here