If you support fags you're not part of the alt right

You're just a jaded leftist

sup Canada

Earl of Grey

The alt right is a rules for radical tag to polarize us. Fuck off newfag.

What if I support their right to marry because if there is in fact a "gay gene" (yet to be found and never will be because gays aren't actually "born that way"), getting hooked into a monogamous relationship with someone who can't bear children all but guarantees the removal of their inferior genes?

What then?

Am I still a lefty?

Don't support them just think throwing them off buildings is a tad barbaric.

I hate this forced faggotry everywhere. It doesn't actually concern me, but I know what it dies to children.

Source pic is Earl of Grey facebook page; extremely red pilled pro-crusades group.

>GEE WILLICKERS IM SAVING DA WHITE RACE WITH MY GOOD FRIENDS DONALD THE KIKE, MILO JELOPOLIS, STEFAN MOLY JEW AND ALEX MY KIDS ARE JEWS JONES

the "alt right" is a smelly basement for losers and virgins. Sup Forums isn't "alt right", it's just "right".

>implying that i even want be part of your faggy secret club
Im here just for happening and memes

I only support them as far as that I do not wish to see them be persecuted for their sins. As long as "the love that dare not speak it's name", dare not speak it's name I don't care.

WHO IS THIS ALRIGHT ANYWAY

WHO IS HE?12

>alt right
fuck off CNN

there's no such thing as 'alt right'.

>homos
>monogamous relationship

The (((alt right))) are just redditors who fapped to Gamer Gate

>If you support fags you're not part of the alt right

Good.

Do you really think people here can be virtue signaled like that?

We don't WANT to belong, this is something you thick fucks can't seem to understand.

You're right. The only things I am conservative on are Gun Rights and Immigration. That and stupid pronoun and "gender is a social concept" bullshit. That shit is dumb as fuck.

Cool divide and conquer.

You guys should expand beyond Alinsky, it's just boring at this point.

>t. Anarchist

alt-right is a meme. Just sit back and enjoy the shitshow while others try to infiltrate. Sup Forums is better off being decentralized

Labels are for tools.

The FQ is a great litmus test. A lot of people are just too afraid to voice their opinions on this. Even my boomer working class dad has gone soft on this from watching the Electric Jew too much.

>we can't stop the anti-semitic train, lets make the loco-engineers fight among themselves so no trains will depart from solution-station.

Jews can't even into demographics.