Sup Forums space program

kek likes satellites, right? Whatever, PRAISE KEK!

satellite for KEK

oy vey! anudda shoah!

KEK DOES INDEED VULT

Your spqceship will explode for being a neopagan heretic

Nah, it was successfully recovered at approx. 40 minutes MET after de-orbiting and leaving two satellites of the type shown ("oy vey! anudda shoah" and "Ben 'The racial pain hurricane' Garrison") in a 98-105 KM orbit for two successful launch, departure and recovery operations. there were no explosions involved.
attached file accurately depicts the pilot's visors during re-entry heating.

i can never take this game any further other than reaching mun orbit with a rocket and returning.
>try to build space station
>spend an hour irl orbiting trying to catch the shit thats already up there

you must be half estonian

i believe my family lineage stems mostly from germanic folk with some ukrainian on my mothers side.

learn about "Co-plainer" orbits. you can set any orbiting object as a target, and you then set a normal-anti-normal maneuver at the ascending or decending node until the node is 0.0 degrees. as soon as that happens, you can use velocity management to make a rendezvous in orbit. when you get close to the object, you have to burn to match velocity with it, then you can simply maneuver relative to the object you intend to grab or dock with.

KSP is easy as fuck. I'm about to make a fuel base on Laythe.

This game is one of the greats in the last ten years. Sup Forums should support this, the game legitimately makes you think and become smarter/more knowledgeable as a result.

I'm jealous as fuck, I can make the moon and minmus my bitch, but I have yet to actually land ANYTHING on another planet. project longbow has been in orbit for about six months IRL waiting for me to figure out how I'm gonna put a crewed module on the back and how I'm gonna land and return crewed modules from either Duna or Eve. it was originally intended to go to pol, but I don't know how to math on that level to determine if it's sufficient.

checked, kek doesn't lie.

Your first manned interplanetary landing and return should be Duna. Only do an Eve land & return if you're a masochist.

This thread fucking reeks of summer

With that being said. KSP is fantastic. Over 900 hours so far.

build a Sup Forumsony on pol

>needing all those rockets to launch a spaceplane

>not using a swastika flag

THIS

OP, dont be a fag for once. DO THIS.

the orbital vehicle used in there has only a very minimal amount of oxydizer on board for the limited amount of orbital maneuvering it does to dock with the orbital station Richard Nixon. named so because fuck vietnam. also didn't feel like fucking around with the flag, will do better next time. also
>all those rockets to launch a spaceplane
no... those are for orbiting the spaceplane. and can do a little bit more if I need it to get to the station. the plane is more made to fly across the ocean after overshooting the space center or falling short having that many is just because the spaceplane was built in SPH and even in VAB I can't mount two or balance one and the plane's engines. on the plus side, the plane uses it's own engines very little as they remain off save for maneuvering after achieving full orbit and de-orbiting burns, usually seeing five minutes use after re-entry.

Thats pretty good. Tbqh