le anyone can die at anytime show

Finally

Now I can stop watching this shit show

he didn't fly so good

F

>And who, for you, the big guy said
>That I must fly so good?

F

memes aside he was the only good character left. fucking shit show.

F

He wasn't in charge after all

F

RIP Littlefinger 2011-2017, too good for this show.
F

was getting caught part of his plan?

Was getting caught part of his plan?

i wont be able to watch for about 3 more hours. how does stinkyfingers die?

i guess his throat was off the table

i'll miss you, big guy

F

F

F

why didn't he demand a trial by combat? why didn't she say "in the name of Jon Snow, first of name, The White Wolf, and King in the North, I, Sansa Stark, Lady of Winterfell, sentence you die" before executing him?
why did they retcon the dagger to belonging to him and not Joffery? it makes no sense for it to have been him .

All these seasons and all we get is a semi bloody throat cut scene.
That made me sad, even though I disliked the character.

BUT AYEM SHUBBOZED TO BE ON THE TAYBUHL HERE

TIME = MONEY YOU FUCK!
IT COSTS A TON TO PRODUCE A SCENE LIKE THAT! DONT YOU REALIZE THAT?! THE SERIES IS ENDING SOON AND I NEED A SOLID RETIREMENT PLAN!

F

Well that's what you get for just winging things for the last seasons.

No lawyer, no witnesses? What sort of due process is this?

He didn't die so good

HE DIDN'T CRY SO GOOD

probably one of the best villains

F

>I love you, Bane

wh-what did he mean by this?

No this can't be happening I'm in charge here.

>I-I'm a big guy. For you.
Why were those his last words?

The north don't give a fuck about trial by combat

F

F

Trial by combat is done according to the king's laws. The north only follows THE KING IN DA NORF after they declared secession from the iron throne so trial by combat right got derogated.

They also follow the old gods so no trouble disregarding the rules from the seven

F
>i actually started tearing up, he was literally the only cool character left

Theres no due process in a feudal society, that's a modern construct derived from the rule of law after the creation of the modern constitutional state.

Or at least from a republic. GoT hasn't shown a lawyer and the books also never mentioned them

Sansa has him executed for murder and treason

what a shitty way to end his arc

Because he was murdered based on ZERO evidence.

His guilt was already determined, that was merely a sentencing hearing

Fake shitty plottwist hearing. Arya slits his throat. Not ceremonial in any way.

Wish he would have asked for a trial by combat.

F

Fellas, calm down. They didn't need evidence. Everyone in the room hated him because reasons. It was the single shittiest death in the entire run of the show and we just have to accept it.

F

HE DIDN'T LIE SO GOOD

If it wasn't for BS magic, his lies were awesome.

It took lazy writing by D&D for him to die.

A lot of loyalty for a shitty show!

>litteral pussy at the end
deserves no f

I don't think I've ever seen someone on this board use the term "lazy writing" and not be one of the dumbest people alive. You are human garbage.

Your sentence is an example of lazy writing.

David, go try harder next season and get off of Sup Forums.

a simple ladder-climber should have known he'd never beat a raven

MODS STICKY

How do I be like Littlefinger irl?

So was the entirety of the boring/pointless Winterfell plot line this season building up just for this last scene?

>"B-Beware... the masketta m-"

What.

F

F(inally)

F

F

get your throat slit by an ugly underage girl

Unironically F

It was extremely painful

youtube.com/watch?v=TkA7xQb6uPk

LF and Stannis...

Two best and most interesting characters in the series

Both killed in throwaway scenes by stronk females

Who did Djew&Djew hate more?

Sansa herself witnessed him murder Lysa Arryn, you nerd.

Real talk is Littlefinger died because the plot is moving to existential threats instead of politics. Still GOAT character and GOAT actor ghough.

get off the table

NO SURVIVORS

F

>"You gotta be a big guy to climb the chaos ladder and become the first white taoiseach of baltimore. I guess I wasn't enough.."

;_; kinda teared at this part, won't lie

Best acting with Aiden so far. His little reaction of surprise when Sansa turned the tables, then the slow realization that he was fucked, was GOAT acting imo.

YOU'RE A BIG GAL SHANSHA

I'm glad he decided to stop phoning it in.

>Bran choosing not to bring up Littlefinger trying to protect Ned
>Bran choosing not to bring up that the dagger is LITERALLY NOT LITTLEFINGER'S

>>Bran choosing not to bring up Littlefinger trying to protect Ned
I don't understand why this was not addressed. LF did actually try to help Ned, and he even got Ned's bones to Cat.

>so good at the Game that it takes a quasi-godlike being to foil your plots
it's a shame

F UUUU

F

LF brought Ned's bones to Cat to try to weasel his way into Cat's good graces, and maybe plant seeds for him moving in on her down the road.

This was the show saying that previous seasons with political scheming and planning and things making sense no longer apply to the new GoT, where everything depends on magic and things no longer have to make sense. LF simply couldn't exist in that world so they had to get rid of him.

F

The entire scene was designed to have the audience scream "YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY" and "STARK WINS!!" at the screen.

He didn't have to though, and the point still remains that LF didn't completely fuck Ned over, at least not at first. It was Ned's actions that brought about his own downfall at the end of the day, blaming it all on LF is stupid. And Sansa helped cover up Lysa's murder so she's to blame too.

I don't mind that LF died to Sansa in itself, I think the books are going in that direction, but the way the show did it was silly and the last two seasons made LF look completely retarded which goes against his character. His "trial" was also a complete mockery and doesn't make the Starks look smart (much less like "players") if they needed Bran's magic to reveal the truth to them.

You guys are fucking morons if you thought that Bran, Arya and Sansa weren't planning every single thing to the letter.

They are all talented in their fields. They know Little finger is a piece of shit.

They all know it.

faggot

I can definitely see complaints with how it was handled, but there was zero reason to talk about LF "helping them", since he's the one who set the Starks v Lannisters to begin with, and set all that in motion. It's very obvious that it's all self-serving.

Ned Stark wouldn't even be in King's Landing if LF didn't convince Cat's sister to kill her husband.

>but there was zero reason to talk about LF "helping them", since he's the one who set the Starks v Lannisters to begin with, and set all that in motion. It's very obvious that it's all self-serving.
He was definitely doing things for his own benefit, I think what people react to is the idea that he single handedly worked to get Ned killed, which is not quite the truth. What's also being ignored is that Sansa had a pretty big role to play in his death, same with Lysa's murder/cover up. They also sort of implied that LF betrayed Cat which isn't true either, he certainly had nothing to do with her death.

His death symbolizes the death of pretty much the whole political scheming aspect of GoT

F

I'm actually shaking with anger. I'd much rather have Littlefinger as king of westeros than the cuck of the north and the stronk feminist qkweens.

youtu.be/_Jtpf8N5IDE

F

Sensible and interesting characters now automatically lose out to "the good guys". CIA meme aside, Littlefinger represented the conniving nature of the world that I enjoyed in the the books and earlier seasons of the show. That is now gone and replaced with average high-fantasy spectacle.

>Can't be ugly when you have all of the faces