Do leftists have any legitimate arguments?

I honestly can't think of one lib talking point that can't be immediately BTFO with logic and stats. Does one exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people should be allowed to smoke/drink/do drugs if they want to because an attitude of self determination is the foundation of a free society

That's about all I got user

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ

>Assuming leftists consist only if liberals

Try again

I mean real things, not shit the right has to pretend to care about to pander to Christians

If you seriously think everything is so black and white, you are probably retarded and so emotively wedded to your own worldview you are even worse than those to whom you feel so superior...

spotted the relative truth faggot

(((Christians)))

>I mean things except for those that I can explain away to myself using logical fallacies and selective interpretation...

Just as I thought.

>leftists tend to hate anything that has an image of being strong, good and successful.

No, that's not true, and it makes no sense.

>They hate America, they hate western civilization

I like both things, and I'm a leftist

>They hate white males

I don't subscribe to identity politics. Why would I discriminate based on someone being white? That makes no sense.

>They say they hate the west because it is warlike

The west is warlike. It's something I dislike about it.

>Imperialistic

That's also true

>Sexist

No, the west has progressed quite a lot in regards to equality. Places in the middle east are to be more worried about when it comes to sexism.

>Ethnocentric

That is true about the west.

>The leftists find excuses for other cultures

Where are you getting this from? That makes no sense either.

>He hates America because they are strong and successful

I said I like America, hating something because something is strong and successful is also irrational.

My post doesn't rest on relative truth at all. It relies on the idea that human knowledge is flawed and incomplete.

If you think you have perfect and complete understanding, ESPECIALLY when it comes to politics, you fit exactly into the category of people I assumed you did...

when did Sup Forums become a pinko board? someone pls post an argument or kindly exit my thread

Healthcare is a human right

>stop invading my echo-chamber, it is super triggering

You really are a colossal faggot.

If you take the 'media friendly liberal platform' to be what the OP is referring to, he's exactly correct. Any series of stances crafted to sow chaos, discord, and weakness in the host society is not likely to stand up to logical scrutiny.

Maybe you ought not act like everyone else in the world is thinking in black and white terms. Get a little less wedded to your worldview. Maybe stop chasing external loci of worth like feelings of superiority...

Just so you newfags know this manifesto was written decades ago

Literally none of the claims in your image is correct.

The thing goes like this:
Discriminating people due to ethnicity or religions radicalizes society and causes war every-single-fucking-time.

Those people are not going to disappear, the best thing you can do is to accept them and help them assimilate and become more moderate. that is much more helpful for society.

traditional leftists, no but today's leftists are synonymous with pink haired tumblrinas. The pic was semi related but it was written over 20 years ago so this is far from a new issue and it's more relevant than ever today

>muh everything isn't black and white
>dur my post is not related to relative truth!
my sides

>flag
>accept refugees goy, i mean buddy!
every fucking time, thanks for proving my point

What are you even trying to say?

He didn't limit his claim in any way and entirely premised it on some Manichean dualism one should feel superior to, at lest those who are out of high school and actually have the courage to question and examine their own views should.

And your point would entail a world view where the media is a single monolithic entity with a comically nefarious agenda.

For what it is worth, the only part of my worldview is that complete and perfect knowledge of politics is a chimera. That doesn't imply any of your projection about me at all.

This is your idea of logic and stats?

Well I found your problem.

Imagining that everybody you disagree with is entirely wrong about everything all the time is about as black as white as believing your own perfect knowledge of things is retarded.

But carry on with your meme spouting garbage. You are only deluding yourself further.

All this special pleading makes you sound like a BLM rally.

This is your idea of an argument? pseudo intellectuals are not welcome here Frodo

Sup Forums SHALL BE VICTORIOUS THROUGH SOLIDARITY

NOT ALL LEFTISTS WAH

>more memery

Shit son, most pink haired tumblrinas put in a better effort.

But as I said, continue using retarded ad homs and deluding yourself into your own sense of infallibility if it pleases you.

I personally find it amusing.

It not that they hate the strong things. They criticize the strong things on areas they think could be better. Fuck off with your brainwashed media bullshit

big words don't add inches to your dick son. on this fucking board they're a lifetime ban

Every illogical form of hatred comes down to projecting, this applies to both sides but right now hating White people is the cool new thing because obongo's murrika.

yes the media pushes unabomber ideology constantly

>any words I used were big

Are you serious? Like honestly? Wow. You really must be thick.

I don't need inches on my dick, and if you want people banned for calling your retarded self satisfied bullshit out, you are again proving yourself as even more illogical than your pink haired tumblrina boogeyman.

>is a leftist
>Not a moron by default
Every single capitalist society thrived while leftism failed

>one should feel superior to

Maybe that you're low functioning as well as low self esteem and it's visible in your arguments

>the media isn't a single monolithic entity with a comically nefarious agenda

As I'm sure you've taken great pleasure in saying many times, 'educate yourself'.

>conflating perfect knowledge with rational analysis

You're sealing the deal on that "projection" for me. We aren't even arguing now, we're both just proving your mind and character are feeble.

words to arguments ratio-infinity:0