I am not black, you are not white

What does Sup Forums think of this anti-racist video?

youtube.com/watch?v=q0qD2K2RWkc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xljxB0_XdMg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Yjd1hLJSKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm white nigger. KYS

In a nutshell, the color of our skin doesn't define who we are. We didn't get to choose our color and we all have distinct personalities.

I agree. Race is a social construct.

I agree, he's not black.

He's a nigger

How come babies aren't racist?

You were taught by your parents to be racist.

Why live a life of hate, my friend?

God I'm so sick of this dude and the people that eat this up. This is the most shit-tier understanding of social problems in our world.

He's right, why do we label Monkeys and Niggers different things? They're the same.

thats right, funny coincidence is that alot more crime is done by people with the skin colour black/brown than white.
Also another funny coincidence here in Berlin, all the drug sellers in public also have black skin.
Yet another funny coincidence is, that I have never ever saw a person with the skin colour black, that could speak german fluently.

Man its just so random everything.
Thank god my brain doesnt put labels onto certain groups / correlations. If it would do that, god knows what I would have become

Don't you think poverty could be the cause of higher crime rates among certain groups of people?

The statistics do not support that.

Poor whites have a very low crime rate.

Would look like a nigger through a scope, so ultimately it's going to end up the same.

>How come babies aren't racist?

because babies are fucking retarded and can barely consume something that's directly placed into their mouths

People is not racist by nature, but they naturally discriminate those who are out of the norm.
You can't tell me how to live my life.
I'm not your friend.

But they are. Given a black doll or white doll, every baby will pick the white one.

>ooga booga where da white dolls at

Good that you asked that question.
In my experience not. Most of the white people that live in poverty (no shelter, no food , no home ,no friends) they beg for money instead of comitting crime. I can barely remember the last person that has the skin colour black that begged for money in the streets.

Check'd

Wew starting to get really sick and tired of niggers and their shit

>tfw quarter black but inherited Euro facial aesthetics and look like a wavy-haired blue-ish green eyed Mediterranean
feelsgoodman

Looks like Moot fucked a nigger and had a son. So in that case he'd be half kike.

>my car is the "black edition"
>your car is the "Irish" or "White edition"

At least they know that irish people aren't white

We should treat people as individuals, yes

We also shouldn't overlook reality and facts for groups, though

The latter can lead to unrealistic expectations of the capabilities of say, Africans. Which can lead to making it worst by treating them all as if they're exactly the same as Europeans.

I really dislike black people.

kek

It's what the globalist want.
A rootless mongrel without loyalty, an interchangeable human unit to be allocated where needed.

I want back.

holy fuck lol

Spread Colin Flaherty niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=xljxB0_XdMg

WATCH THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Yjd1hLJSKg

He should grow a pair and stop being a niggerfaggot

>race is just skin color

liberals actually believe this.

Not like that in the US, in my experience. There are a lot of white beggers, but average blacks beg from whites too just because they can get away with it. People with nicer clothes asking me for money on my way to work. Then those same colored people giving me shit looks when I walk back home through THEIR neighborhood.

You should judge people for who they are, not the color of their skin, but just understand that people of different races do in fact TEND to act differently. Around blacks, never relax. Same goes for trailer trash for that matter. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Literally all the straight couples shown except one have White men in them, and the one that doesn't have a White man has a non-White woman. This video is White-supremacist. Delete it.

If you believe in that, you are saying black people are inherently extraordinarily good at making their kids criminals.

So instead of killing all niggers, we should just ban black culture, again?

he looks like a fuckin ugly abomination

i'm the niggers of white, so..

I was taught to be racist by my parents, and ferociously rejected it up until about age 20 when I had finally accrued enough life experience to realize that they were right.

It makes a bit of sense, considering groups like BLM idolize or demonize you because of race. Your race shouldn't make you the person you are. But, race still exists and we shouldn't completely ignore it. There are some times where race can mean things. Also, this type of video (piano music, the way he speaks) has been done so many times it's been exhausted and when I watch it I automatically like it less.