My dog HATES beaners and blacks. Is he racist? Or does he sense something?

How can a dog be racist?

loves white and asian people. Licks and rolls over on his back for tummy pets.

Has he been reading over my shoulder while i browse Sup Forums?

They read body language pretty well. Blacks and Mexicans are pretty nervous around dogs, in turn makes dogs not trust them, in turn makes them nervous around dogs, and the cycle continues

Mine doesn't like non-whites either.

I love him.

Mine licked his nuts for a week after biting a nigger.

I think he was trying to get the taste of nigger out of his mouth.

kek

He's hungry

He can smell the fried chicken and spices

Feed the poor bastard

You're not training it properly.

Niggers and spics don't smell like humans,
Dogs are smarter than shitlibs.

he's used to only seeing you and whatever family you have.

also this

I work with dogs and a lot of rich people seem to like Rotweilers

He's picking up on your racism, which is expressed as tension around those people.

This
I used to have a dog that didn't like Christians

Because they smell different from human beans.

dogs can sense fear and anxiety in humans with extraordinary accuracy. its instinct. when they sense nervousness it leads to aggression from the dog. conversely, when sensing calmness and confidence they become passive. haven't you ever watched dog whisperer?

he's extra nice to people who might eat or rape him

I remember a rhodesian ridgeback I had that once almost ripped my fucking face off when I was 12 years old. He had my by the shoulders doing this number.

I thought I was dead.

Are blacks and Mexicans trying to fix your water heater?

i was out drinkin' the other night by myself at some hipster bar, and ran into 3 hispanic bros

they were cool as fuck and let me join their destiny gamer group and they also play instruments and play pantera and shit

the wall got 5 feet shorter for me

Dogs have shit vision they identify people by smell, and they can smell scents that we cant that indicate racial origin, black people smell like food to dogs.

Plus the fact that most black people smell like hot ass on tar after breaking anything resembling a sweat.

yeah he probably picked that up from you

I want to kick that poodle right in the teeth.

Dog on left looks exactly like mine.

Sounds like he's training puppers just fine

I had two dogs in Amerika that went crazy at the whiff/sight of "native" blacks but not Lesser Antilles blacks. 100% accuracy.

oops

for the first time in their 4 years of life my two collies started spazzing the fuck out during a thunderstorm the other night.
unbeknownst to me an f-0 "tornado" touched down a few miles from my house.
but i dont associate with non - whites and non - whites dont live in my neighborhood so i dont know about all that.

First thing i thought of

When i was young my family had a lab who would freak whenever there was a earthquake.

Lived sort of close to the fault line in cali that will eventually crumble that lib cess pool of a state off of the face of the planet.

That dog was cool as a cucumber.

>have a golden retriever
>she loves niggers

I hope that's because they smell like chicken

Happened the same with my rottweiler yesterday

I thought it was all ogre for a second

ur dog might be a cuck :o

I'm sorry to inform you, but your retriever may be seeing black men on the side