The Leaks Are Real

Now that its confirmed the leaks were true and real. What does my fellow Sup Forums have to say about it?

Everything this whole seasons has been spot on. So now we know who dies and who lives and what children rule the world. Are you okay with it Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait we have season 8 leaks?

the leaks for this season are true but there is no proof about next season

Absolutely. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Everyone who watches that abhorrent shite deserves whatever poor fate comes to them.

It's been confirmed that Eddie Sheeran recorded a song that plays during the season 8 finale. It confirms Bra never gets his mind back.

same source. they're probably legit

link the leaks for season 8

yes it has been leaked by the hackers

true "proof" but then again there was no proof for this season, but it has all been on point, so how can we argue its wrong?

Sure seems like since they were spot on, it only assumes season 8 is spot on. Even though it may be rough drafts it is all laid out. Fucking hell when everyone dies in Euron's wildfire at the dragon pit would make for a great ending. I will give them that, good on them blew my mind.

Then you have Bran becoming the next night king after his death. fuck fuck fuck its a never ending story *copy written*

What were the leaks.

repost them, good sirs.

pretty much everything that happened. Left out a couple things like Euron really getting the army.

Link to season 8 drafts?

kek

Yall some lyin ass niggas

the "proof" for this season was when production and specifically shooting started and pics from the set started to leak with actors grouped up shooting according to the scripts that had leaked

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

>that shit grammar
>all those plot holes and inconsistencies
>all that shit DnD dont have the balls to pull

wheres the script for the first episode?

see

Those were fake as all fuck. They read almost nothing like the shit we got before and everybody just just sort of fucks off and forgets about the Night King if I recall.

>We end with a scene in the far far North, in the Lands of Always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…

What the fuck am I reading

>Even though it may be rough drafts it is all laid out. Fucking hell when everyone dies in Euron's wildfire at the dragon pit would make for a great ending.
But it's already been proven in the series that fire doesn't hurt Daenerys, and probably Jon now as well. Wildfire wouldn't do shit to them, theoretically.

This is retarded enough to be believable

they're real bro, introducing the dragonpit all of a sudden was the major giveaway

jon jaime and euron will die in it since it has a shitload of wildfire stashed underneath it and drogon will be breathing fire in there during the battle

Dany is already long dead at that point. She dies on Dragonstone giving birth to Jon's daughter and Euron's men capture her body and string her up on the walls of Kings Landing for the commoners to fling shit at and curse and mock.

Those Reddit leaks prior to this season were 100% spot on. So much so that it ruined the last episode for me.

Leaks for Season 7 came roughly at the time Shooting started, which made sense. Actors and production staff would have obtained the Script and could leak it.

Season 8 is almost definitely still being written and shooting is still a few months away. Leaks for Season 8 make no sense yet. It'd be information only known to D&D and the other head writers. All of them would lose a lot by leaking information

the leaks for season 6 where largely accurate as well

That barely even reads coherently, no way it's from HBO.

I remember reading the season 7 leaks and thinking, "This is all so dumb that it's probably true."

I feel the same way here.

Im not believing this shit for one bit nigga

Can someone summarize this?

In a word: fake

>introducing the dragonpit all of a sudden
The fuck? People have been saying it was a dragon pit meeting before those shit ass fanfiction even started circulating. I was probably one of the only ones that read that shit here before slowpokes here found it and started praising it as gospel for some reason.

Can I get a basic gestalt on the leaks?

Who dies?
Who lives?
Who's king/queen?

I thought I'd regret reading these leaks because they would spoil something interesting.

Now I regret reading it because all of it was retarded. All of it. Not a single thing made sense.

>theon, missandei, sansa, tyrion alive
>arya implied alive
>beric not mentioned
>that "xD it all comes full circle guise" ending

holy fuck dabid please don't do this

This. The actors don't even have the scripts yet, there's no one to leak it.

Nearly everyone dies. Lyanna Targaryen is queen

filming begins for Nikolaj in October, but the epilogue will be filmed first in mid September (which confirms that Jamie will not survive)

but keep in denial fag

good ser, rough drafts are called rough for a reason, and holy fuck were they STILL spot on this whole season. I still remember episode 2 was coming and HBO got hacked and the rest of the seasons was spoiled, do I care? NO I loved it still was interesting to read though. So they also hacked the roughs of the next seasons (8) and damn if it ends like it claims I would have never predicted it. Tyrion and Missandei raising Jon's and dragon bitch;s daughter maaaaan I'll take it. Should be interesting to say the least

You must understand he posted the link sure it seems retarded but you are giving HBO too much credit. They have women working for them after all................

Nailed it

if you believe the links posted here, Jon and Dany have a kid, but they both die, and the kid lives with Tyrion. Sam is alive, Sansa is alive, Arya disappears to fuckwhere. Bran becomes the next night king, and winter is coming.

Course they're leaks, so it may all be shit.

>Dany dies on Dragonstone where she was born
>she lies in a bed of blood like Lyanna Stark
>names her child Lyanna Targaryen

too much poetry 4 me

>only good character left in the show
>dies

fuck you dabid

Is the kid male or female?

go back and read the leaks for season 7 and 6. They were all on point except for some instances where scenes got moved around within the episode or pushed to a later episode. That's how they've always written their first draft of the season outline.

Yes, I know it's completely unbelievable considering that they write like 5th graders and describe every single dire situation with "they're fucked". But unfortunately this is one of these cases where no one on Sup Forums is memeing or trolling. This is their script. Keep in mind, there were people that read the season 7 script a few weeks ago and also said the same thing you were saying now. And it all came true.

this is so fucking retarded

These leaks depend on Cersei having her miscarriage and that did not happen.

what show have you been watching the past three seasons?

female

Bronn marries this sand snek, and then rules over Dorne.

Does anyone have the season 7 spoilers?

the leaks for season 7 came not long after season six ended, long before this HBO leak and shortly before seaso n7 production/shooting started. though it is plausible that one of DnD was targeted in the HBO hacks and thats where these horrific aberrations came from

Does it say so in the leaks? If so, JUST

please, read the season 7 leak and you'll realize that the reason people think it's fake is because it's so retarded that even if there was 100% foolproof evidence that they wrote that script they would still believe it was fake because they can't believe that people like that are allowed to run a TV show with this much budget while being this incompetent.

her name is Lyanna

You know as much as I hate to say it, this is retarded enough to be true.

The leaks for this season that had correct events but in wrong episodes came out in April.

And why would the roughs be on the website? Scripts make sense. And they were what was leaked this season. They are needed for production staff to hire CG guys and to create subtitles and dubs for other languages.

>a few weeks ago

try almost a year ago. these season 7 leaks are nothing new. they were first leaked on reddit by awayforthelads and then posted here

No Theon gets split in 2 by Euron's axe.

The season 8 leak says Howland Reed dies in Ep 2. Then the episode 3 leak has Jon Snow talking to Howland Reed". Leaks seem fishy.

Female and they name it Lyanna. Would have been Eddard if it was a boy (which I guarantee is what GRR Martin had/has planned for the books but they literally changed to phrase the prince that was promised this season to be a "gender neutral" term so it could apply to either gender solely for SJW brownie points)

>Tyrion tells Missandei that she’s doing an excellent job in educating Lyanna and the two start to have sex with each other.

I honestly wonder if Preston is going to end up snapping after reading those leaks and actually going to do it this time, take that cocked and loaded shotgun in his trunk and try to end D&D before they can bring that script to life.

>deaths: ... Night King
>doesn't actually say how Night King dies

I haven't read them but I'm assuming they're terrible--much like this entire season.

>Daenerys comforts Jon the Targaryens have been inbreeding for years and she’s perfectly healthy.

yeah except her crazed dad and brother

but 1/3

>this little bitch dies at episode 3
God, I hope.

Very fishy. Tons of inconsistencies. Very rough. I don't see them killing off Jon and Dany both and defiling Dany's corpse on display like that for the entire fanbase to weep over. And the final fight against the Nights King is completely glossed over.

Gendry marries Sansa, and Aria goes gallivanting in Essos

The proof for this season was multiple reliable sources and pics from the sets. The season 8 "leaks" have no source or proof for that matter. There is no reason to beloeve them

someone has to stop them. I am not joking. If they actually go through with this script I might see some hardcore fans go apeshit and strangle them in the streets. If they keep going they'll be the reason Preston turns into a serial killer.

I remember reading that Cercie had a miscarraige?

Was the a last second change or what?

Likely moving it to S8E1.

>Sansa marrying anyone but Robin

The fuck? The kid is already sweet on her and it would make her the most powerful lord in Westeros just beneath Dany/Jon or their kid if they die.

> Jon wants Brienne and Podrick to take Sansa and Arya and Bran with them and to leave with Robin Arryn to the Eyrie.
>Arya doesn’t want to and claims that she’s stronger than most men.
Uh guys. This pretty much proves its 100% real.

Probably moved to next season for timing.

Roughs drafts are rough for a reason fellow 4chinner
I know its strange but since their whole leaks of this past season were 100% spot on, deduction means season 8 as well has been known to them
I for one am ready for it. The end they have planned is waaaaay better than I thought those kikes could come up with, I'll take it

>Howland Reed dies in episode two
>In episode three he's talking to Jon and saying he wishes the NK would kill him because his kids are dead

This isn't even fanfiction tier bad, it's written by a retard tier bad.

Why was she in only one episode?

>EDIT: ORIGINALLY, HOWLAND DIED DURING EP.2 BUT THE WRITERS CHOSE TO INCLUDE GREYWATER WATCH LATER ON.

Stop spreading this bullshit. It's just a guy who's autistic enough to write a whole fanfiction about S8 and tries to sell it with the argument hurr durr last time we also weren't sure if the leaks were true.

that's what tipped me off that it's bullshit

I am not the guy who posted, but its true. I know you are here to troll but I get it man I get it. So keep on keepin on and be MAD

literally every season has been leaked you idiot.

>Missandei bla bla bla Tyrion and then sexy time haw haw

Most random hookups in Westeros. Pointless and tumblr as fuck. Showrunners aren't even hiding they have the souls of 14 year old girls

>a human being wrote this

keep in mind that season 7 and 8 are both shorter and written in conjunction. Season 7 has to set up the end of the show which means that when they finished season 7 they already needed a good idea of where things were going. It's not the same as going from something like season 3 to season 4 for example because there is no inherent pressure to end the show next season.

>their leaks
"their leaks".
user, you are confusing leaks that were posted on Reddit last year and leaks that were posted just a few weeks ago on Pastebin

Moreover, there is no reason why Rough Drafts for Season 8 would be on the HBO site. Writers would have them in their laptops. MAYBE.

you are an child

>Daenery's corpse gets defiled
Do they have the balls to do this?
GoT is all about queens slaying but this is also something blunt that the hack writers could use to insert drama.

>saves her life via slicing a harpy's knees then throat
>shows her there is a better way to save a city then death
>has a cock unlike that greyworm faggot

yeeaaahh maan soo poiintless, you win man good job!

Yes but only shortly after the shooting began. These "leaks" have been out for weeks now.

Yeah, nice cover innit?

and i'm sure the real leaks will happen later

but since every season has leaked, of course some autist wrote a really shitty inconsistent draft and released it knowing idiots would believe it

They also say Theon asks Jon to leave to go rescue Yara in episode 1 or 2 of next season, when he already left this episode.

I wouldn't believe the leaks until shooting starts.

Those s8 "leaks" were made back in July on reddit. For fuck's sake, they were edited a billion times.

>here to troll

Fuck off back to plebbit or wherever you came from and take your shitty fic with you.

I can absolute see this happening.

It's so fucking retarded but B R A V O
D
A
B
I
D

>Let me tell you more about how deep my fanfic characters are
Dear diary OP was a faggot shipper

IT IS RETARDED ENOUGH TO BE DnD
I BELIEVE