Having bad posture is degenerate, but having better than perfect posture is sublime

How's improving your posture going, anons? I'm a forward headed retard trying to make my way to the golden land of the lumbar lordosis master race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally no one has the first three besides the severely inbred genetic abominations

I'm really forward head. I dont really care but I'd like to fix it so I can be 1 inch taller

outside my posture is pretty good but once I get home it goes to absolute shit

kyphosis is common

it's caused often in first-world nations by osteoporosis that's linked to too-rapid growth

soda consumption can exacerbate it because of the phosphorous

you'll also see it in very tall athletes like tennis player John Isner because babies who get too long in the womb tend to get compacted spines

>lumbar lordosis

lordosis in primates is a sign of sexual arousal

excessive lordosis usually occurs in conjunction with kyphosis

excessive lordosis leads to lower back pain

I have a very long neck so good posture looks funny.

Like half the women I work with have the second...

Of course, thy are all black women, so not sure if it is bad posture from development issues or just them keeping their ass stuck out intentionally.

chin up you neck beard faggots. its the only way other people will show any respect.

Why does this guy have a stiffy?

>this thread again

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

I have good posture. Used to hunch, but started lifting. Lifting helps you more than any other way for health and weight.

bump

>Lifting helps you more than any other way for health and weight.
If your spine has matured (around age 18) you can lift all you like and it's not going to straighten out.

In fact, a misshapen spine from kyphosis and/or scoliosis will lead to disc damage from lifting weights — too much pressure on certain discs and not others

It is exageratted in OP's pic, but these do exist.

This is true, but for sway back, forward head, and most other random ones, they can be corrected by forcing oneself to have good posture and building the requisite muscles.

as I said, very tall people often have some kyphosis

Isner has a mild case

Recently started dead lifting and stretching my pec minor to fix my posture, making great progress.

Lanklets, when will they learn?

>forward head
this is usually cause by kyphosis

kyphosis causes lordosis and forward head

look at Isner's neck position in the pic I posted.

you can see Isner's kyphosis here, too

>My posture resembles pick related
I pray for death

>being able to stand and walk

>being too much of a lamer to appreciate that