DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

Guys... Guys. Holy fuck
Theyre trying to ruin pepe.

was anyone here for the thread where the guy said he was going to buy a billboard and to give us the best pepe/trump thing we have
>his 1st place choice was this.
Fucking
Jesus
Christ.
We need to be more prepared for the shills. They are too wiley, Sup Forums needs to go on lock down so we dont fuck with trumps Campaign. What can we do??

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/08/the-alt-right-dictionary-7-terms-you-need-to-know-to-understand-trumps-most-hateful-supporters/
techworm.net/2016/08/united-states-to-handover-dns-system-from-october-1-2016.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rawstory.com/2016/08/the-alt-right-dictionary-7-terms-you-need-to-know-to-understand-trumps-most-hateful-supporters/

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>If you've seen this meme you've met the alt-right.
This sounds really frightening for some reason. Like it's some NWO cult.

>Poo Poo Pee Pee was an alt-right racist meme
Really makes you think.

Honestly, this fucking appropriation of proud Sup Forums memes is an affront to the whole world.
Culture War now, gas the journos.

suck my dick CNN and CTR.

>this is the first time normies have tried to corrupt pepe

tippy toppest

>White hand

WE CAN DOUBLE DOWN

Did Hilldog really stoop so low as to acknowledge Sup Forums? Is she that scared?

What a time to be alive.

>magazine clip
Kek

Also
>assault rifle
That is clearly a pistol in the background.

They bought the AltRight meme. Not kek is in the consciousness of millions of normies.

>Sup Forums will make or break the election

The AltRight? It was a prank bro.

They still have literally no clue, I am laffin.

>if you aren't "alt-right" you are a normie.
I wonder what /r9k/ thinks of this.

How low do the dem's have to go to blame a chinese basket-weaving forum for nationalism rising? they have to see what they're doing would get this reaction?

I would love to see Pepe associated with the alt right and neo nazis.

Celebs like Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry have tweeted Pepes. Imagine if the next one to tweet a Pepe got called a nazi for it by everyone. That shit would be hilarious.

>be afraid of frog-shitposters
Kek, the fearmongering around the ebil alt-right is fucking glorious.

They are associating a majority of the nation with "Nazi Frogs". They are promoting a culture based on questioning Jews. My sides.

>they wanted to purge it after it became racist
>apparently

News. Reporting. Journalism.

Who cares. The fact that they've resorted to addressing Sup Forums through national media coverage shows how far the DNC has fallen (yes, I'm assuming DNC/CTR and CNN are butt buddies).

Don't be fooled. It's far more sinister than you think.

Right, but this is the current political climate. They are lumping a majority of the nation into the deep red.

Not sure about all that, but I already know they will use it to justify attacking the first amendment.

A fucking white hand

They definitely are. I can't remember the number of times 4 chans been "le evil boogeymen" but in a national election? in the worlds superpower's politics? I can't fathom this level of stupidity

Pretty sure most people on the board is laughing at anyone calling themselves AltRight.

>implying this is any different than people on the right lumping everything to the left of Ayn Rand in with Stalin
Seriously though, it's obvious when people talk about being "race realists" or "white nationalists" or whatever, they're really just to chickenshit to admit that they're neo-Klan

frogshit was never welcome here

This.

Katy Perry tweeted a Pepe and #ShesWithHer so that would make Hillary associated with an alt-right Nazi.

Gotta use their own logic against them.

Yes and that happens just a month prior to the election right?

Yes

What other last minute things all converge just before the election?

Kek can't be "ruined".

He is growing stronger.

Meme magic is real, that's not just a cute saying.

bump

We need to organize, make normies pronounce Pepe as peep and make another mascot called Popo.

>tryng to KILL pepe

This needs improving.

>magazine clip
>clip
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#KatyIsANazi
Someone get Sup Forums on the phone

>magazine clip

A FUCKING WHITE HAND

how do we purge pepe

cass sunstein the constitutional scholar

kek

The establishment is pure evil

Should I go tell them? That they've been demoted back down to normies?

He indeed is growing stronger.

Never give up hope. Although Kek is a god of chaos and darkness, the darkness he represents is that which comes just before the sunrise.

STOMP HER OUT
T
O
M
P

H
E
R

O
U
T

>the magazine clip of an assault rifle

>11%

techworm.net/2016/08/united-states-to-handover-dns-system-from-october-1-2016.html

everytime I post this on a new thread almost all replies are "not a big deal" "nobody gives a shit" "non-issue" each with a smug reaction image.
I can't believe that people don't realise a private international organisation isn't a security issue when Chinese will be working there etc.
Prepare for freedom of speech on internet to be demolished.
The only thing that protected the internet was the US constitutional law.
October 1 2016 these laws will not apply, it will be international (UN) law.

Do you think these people are afraid?
Afraid that they'll die at the hands of the monster they unknowingly created?

Most of Sup Forums are children of baby boomers. We are fucking terrifying people, even the most fat and useless of us. More than half of us view this world with the eyes of hateful jaded cynic, and while we try to find light of this it is usually a happiness of thought rather than any real caring or emotion.
Most of the only emotion you'll ever find here is malice, depression, overwhelming sadness, rage, frustration, and a form of beerlight-esque greasy enjoyment that's similar to joy and pleasure derived from mocking others.

I doubt anyone will state the majority of users here aren't suicidal. I guarantee every regular of this site has had suicidal thoughts and have seriously contemplated killing themselves at one point or another. You may think this is normal thinking but I guarantee you that it isn't.

We're a bunch of moderately intelligent, horribly angry, wildly unpredictable teenagers who have grown up into adults. We're also very cohesive and think similarly thanks to memes.

Imagine what a fucking weapon this site could become if it really REALLY got angry.

i honestly say check um when i roll dubs on batteries %

HACKERS ON STEROIDS

One one hand:
>The media doesn't understand this place at all. Let them try to explain it, they are just embarrassing themselves

On the other:
>They will drive the normies in to see for themselves and then pills get rammed down their throats.

If Shillary wants to make us into big meanies and boogeymen, she has nothing left. She won't even have press conferences or Q/A sessions.

Anyone have that Pepe?

would friend, tbqh.

This is at least the third time the media has been triggered by Pepe memes in this election. No one is changing their vote because of frogposting.

lol who cares what they think?
just keep doing what you do

>Imagine what a fucking weapon this site could become if it really REALLY got angry.

/masturbatory fantasy of a eunuch

They think this will stop the alt-right XD

They drove this normie here and after eating the red pill all my waking thoughts are now on DESTROYING them