Happy st patricks day

happy st patricks day

Attached: irish CUTE.png (600x693, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JwjceS5HLg
youtube.com/watch?v=87gWaABqGYs
youtu.be/rhOhclClFMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go f*ck yourself

Is there another cultural holiday that was turned in to a worse commercial gimmick thank this? Halloween is definitely up there.

UP THE RA 26+6=1

I live in Boston
The St. Patty's binge will start today at 9 PM

happy st patty's me irish brethren

Halloween is also originally Irish.

its not really that commercial
you go see a parade then go drinking that night. Christmas is much more materialistic and commercial

Happy Saint Patrick's day to the bravest country in the world :)))))

They should just combine the two because all the freaks come out during both holidays.

Christmas has evolved into a cultural phenomenon to meet up and bond with your family though, St Patricks day is just a really profitable day for the pub.

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Celtic, not Irish.

it's ready

Attached: harajuku.jpg (2048x1536, 545K)

>want to go drinking Lá Naomh Pádraig
>garda age card still hasn't arrived

Attached: 1521121510357.png (736x527, 31K)

cry more you wet wipe its about getting drunk with your friends

Oh great another Americanism cancer that's creeping into the rest of the world.

I LOVE IRELAND
youtube.com/watch?v=1JwjceS5HLg

C'mon mate. It's fun to go out drinking with the lads.

pathetic...

passport

Happy St. Patricks Day beloved Irish

Thanks for giving us your best

Attached: 1431584103744.jpg (900x900, 64K)

I can get drunk with my friends without having to manoeuvre my way around a bunch of degenerates who think they are are "celebrating" some sort of arbitrary holiday.

Already turned my pyramid on
Yes I that's a pyramid

Attached: 4L_POPALlOS.jpg (620x330, 71K)

I never drunk on saint whatevers day.I dunno where you are but it's just like any other day.

don't have one. Don't suppose they'd accept a student ID? 17 year olds can be in college so probably not.

Irish women yearn for the big ginger Anglo cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=87gWaABqGYs

oh thank you

Bloody hell mate this ain't a dick measuring thread. This is a celebration.

Irish women belong to Mexican men.

Attached: recreate-agathas-look-from-grand-budapest-hotel.1280x600.jpg (1280x600, 117K)

Of what?

yeah im sure you have friends

if it has a DOB on it then yes it will be accepted

If you haven't celebrated St. Patrick's day by plowing an Irish lass then you've failed.

Ed sheeran is clearly CELTIC

Getting wasted on booze in the name of St Patrick.

tiocfaidh ár lá

Attached: 339570a3f16c2465f8571d7388db2c3f.jpg (1200x1600, 342K)

Happy Saint Patrick's my one and only ally
youtu.be/rhOhclClFMs

I'm English so it's not something I celebrate. Are you Irish abroad or Northern Irish?

>that tommy gun
Really makes you think...

>Are you Irish abroad or Northern Irish?

m8 there are millions of Irish over on Great Britain. probably more than on the island of Ireland.

No it is originally the Gaelic festival Samhain

There are about 200,000 at the most.

Northern. No, I don't support the IRA.

I've seen pictures of Amerimutts painting their hair orange on St. Patrick's day, pretty hilarious.

Is it? It's actually bigger than I thought

Attached: 001JT.jpg (1600x825, 342K)

>mfw they're probably americans

Attached: Tom Hardy cuppa.jpg (498x593, 35K)

The Eternal Plastic Paddy..

Attached: Untitled.png (160x309, 127K)

>"Y-you goyim keep buying guiness to celebrate your heritage"

Attached: 3423421.jpg (940x705, 743K)

always makes me laugh that these fuckers funded and supplied the IRA so much even though america is britains ally

Attached: 1507397872431.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

Have you gotten your liquid diabetes yet?

Attached: Shamrock_Shake_(6890328058).jpg (800x600, 40K)

>country that supports Israel calling the country that supports Palestine jews

Attached: 1516749141975.png (1039x559, 261K)

What do the Irish do on this day? I hear you don't really care.

>Holds out money jar
But Séamus, it's for the old country.

Attached: 25071444.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Not as much as Americans seem to. There are parades but they're not very good. The main attraction is that the food stalls that are put up around the towns.

Oh boy, time for some shitty beer and soda bread. to go with my corned beef with carrots and pataters!
All because my great grandmother I never knew came from a place I have never been to

Attached: 1502951560305.jpg (546x659, 57K)

When you consider that the English are legit scum it's a perfectly understandable position of calculated perfidy. It becomes extra funny when you remember that during this time the UK was so busy licking US bum, licking the bum of the country that's funding the terrorists who are explicitly anti-you. Jesus, the absolute state of modern UK history.

Are the foods sold in those stands specially made for St. Patrick's Day, or are they just regular food stands?

Specifically for the day. The stands seem to pop up overnight and they're gone the next day. I usually get mini donuts and weird but nice chocolate from them.

American in Galway here who doesn't drink, will it even be worth stepping outside tomorrow? My flatmate told me that the square is always so packed you can hardly move around anyway and the students are gonna go fuckin crazy

That seems nice. We don't have anything like that here. Just a bunch of drunkards who go to bars and then go around shouting at people.

It still is a shame that the holiday's been commercialized there as well.

At the US military base station

Attached: img_122478_1-700x437.jpg (700x437, 90K)

Sorry for the late reply, but I'm honestly not sure what it'd be like in Galway. I live in a small town and it was actually much more packed than usual here last year, so maybe there's not much point. Get out and see what the crowds are like, I suppose.