Is there ANY field where women are better than men?

Is there ANY field where women are better than men?

inb4 pregnancy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUiA0UOKIlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prostitution

They make better prostitutes and strippers, user.

Being useless?

Being whores?

Mid wife. Who better knows about giving birth than women.

>strippers
>Magic Mike
>Box office: 167.2 million USD
>Showgirls
>Box office: 37.7 million USD
Women BTFO again!

REMINDER THAN DANIEL LOPATIN(ONE TRICK PONY POINT NEVER) IS AN ASKENAZI JEW WHO IS PART OF THE BROOKLYN CABAL MUSIC SCENE

Listening.

>ONE TRICK PONY
nope

>DIS BLOOPY BLOOP IS DIFFERENT FROM THIS ONE

his music is garbage unless you wanted talentless jewish drone music over and over on every album with a new "theme"..i mean A E S T H E T I C

Kill yourself faggot

Idiots. Women are better at many things. Having children, caring for them, caring for a household.
Stop, 14 y/o's...

hitting the high notes ?

and this whole genre is 10x better than that jew crap

youtube.com/watch?v=lUiA0UOKIlc

Women are better at destroying men psychologically.

>caring for them
PREACH IT SISTAH SINGLE MUMS ARE COOL

Nursing

I genuinely believe women are better at answering phones/call centers

But this only applies to young moderately attractive women. Once women get old and bitter they are extremely rude on the phone. You can tell the difference when you are talking to a young confident qt vs a used up miserable hag bitter about life.

And frankly, thats not saying much. Its just that women tend to like talking about trivial bullshit more than men so they develop better skills at it through refinement. Eventually they know how to make small talk etc really well, especially on the phone.

idk who you're trying to impress but to call all his music drone is just incorrect.
and daniel has made a lot of progressive electronic music so you're including him in your statement.
>inb4 it's KRAUtROCK you loser!!!!

yeah phone sex with guys isnt the same