Shansa we should shpeak alonesh

Shansa we should shpeak alonesh

AND MY THROAT I SUPPOSH THA-

CHHHHHHHHAOSH

I'm sure the events of this episode were definitely what George had in plan for this character.

LEAVE ME OUT OF YOUR NEXT EXECUTION DWORF

Tell me about Arya, why does she wear the mask?

AAAAAAHHH SAVE ME ROYCE

THE LADERRRRRR

WHO WILL CLIMB IT NOW?

NO! MUH LADDAH!

You fucking faggots did the same whining when they killed Stannis even though that also made sense for the story

>how dare they kill my fedora-tier characters!

did you seriously think LF was some untouchable mastermind who would end up ruling the world? he was always just an asshole who liked manipulating people and stirring shit for his own amusement

His death was shit, he manipulated an entire kingdom and he suddenly gets beaten in his own game by two girls?

KAOSH deserved better.

>it makes sense for stannis to not gain support of the northerners
>the northerners don't remember
>manderly's and glover's don't turn on roose
>ramsay is a protagonist rather than a villain

>baelish conspired against arya rather than bran, who knew his crimes
>baelish couldn't talk his way out of an execution
>baelish couldn't demand a trial by combat
>baelish didn't bring up how she sat there because HE saved the north
>baelish didn't question bran further
>baelish didn't have a plan
?

this is what bothers me the most, people predicted that he would get outsmarted by sansa since the 'harry the heir' speech he made in the books years ago before the show was even a thought. it's wack but how else do you wrap up his character?

>fight for a woman
>loses
>trust a woman
>dies
Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

He was the best player. He deserved to win.

stannis isn't dead

Was getting caught by Shansa part of his plan?

YESHH

JUST ANOTHER STEP IN THE LADDAH

it is fucking clear as day that GRRM meant Littlefinger to deal himself into the final boss

dropped this shit last year

Nah, he'll die as the POV character in the last chapter of the last book thinking he got away by fleeing to the free cities. Arya will track him down and assassinate him or Varys will similar to how he got Kevan.

Haha Sansha i tricked you into killing me. I have you eight where i want you Shansha. Hey wait what are you doing with that big sharp ladder?

this is actually a great end for him desu

reminds me almost of the owner from titanic escaping the sinking ship.

FPBP

So who is next in line for the Vale now?

The dumbass kid Robyn Arryn is still the ruler of the Vale. The acting ruler will now be that big dude that told Littlefinger to fuck off when he asked for protection.

She wasn't supposed to bring autistic brothers

He got beaten by Professor Xavier. People somehow don't consider this. It was his testimony about the betrayal in the throne room that got Arya riled up.

If anything, LF should be faulted for specifically factoring out the cripple. If he had invested some time and energy into finding out what his superpower was, he would have hightailed it out of there long before.

And Lord Fatman will more or less serve Lady Sansa, seeing as how shes family and Robyn is retarded.

What a fucking waste of the best character in the show.

The whole Arya, Sansa, Littlefinger thing this season was total trash.

>and he suddenly gets beaten in his own game by two girls?

Bran is the one who defeats him.

IT TAKES A TIME TRAVELLING PSYCHIC AUTIST TO DEFEAT LITTLEFINGER.

Littlefingerfags should be proud their character died the way he did. It could have been much worse. If anything, his death just showed how much of a genius he is. You literally need to hack the game of thrones to beat him,

kek they had all the OP characters and even they barely killed him.

So what's Aidan's next masterplan? I liked those moments in /tv when someone pretended to be him and have AMA.

Does he die in the books? I haven't read past book 4.

I-I love you
lmao
this guy.

fucking cope out the way they killed him thou.

Poetically, he died the same way as 'his one true love'.

the worse thing the show did was leave out the lady stoneheart arc because I really wanted to see Littlefinger's reaction to a resurrected zombie cat, especially after he's been trying to fuck Sansa.

>Sansa openly discusses not trusting LF
>He already knows she knows there's funny scheming stuff happening with Lysa
>Bran tells him a phrase literally no one else in fiction or reality has used
>Still stays and tries to trick Sansa once again

People are mad that he removed from the show in such a lazy way. The character deserved to die from a semi-complicated political scheme.

digits dont lie

>Faceless man
Yea right she's just a girl, can't even sneak gud
>Beat that big bitch Brienne
Yea right probably going ez on her, poor kid
>Chaos is a ladder
Ok, that was weird, probably nothing though, I'm sure everything is still going according to plan!

>The character deserved to die from a semi-complicated political scheme.

He did die, from his own scheme. He cornered himself and didn't even realize it.

This. As soon as he heard the Chaos is a Ladder line he should have immediately figured out what Bran knew, or else just got the hell out of there. For a guy whose own privacy is extremely important for his plans, he seemed to care very little that a random kid heard one of his most sincere monologues.

He was correct in assessing Arya as a threat. He was incorrect in completely ignoring the boy. He made one mistake and it snowballed.

It was shit writing but I still liked it only because how good CIA's acting was in that scene.

Like holy shit, I could FEEL his terror and desperation at his own sudden and unexpected doom.

So is harrenhal on the table...or

It was okay writing. What made the whole scene golden was when Bran shat all over LF and he immediately went into meltdown mode. You can tell the moment he realized what Bran really was, because its the same moment he realized he was a dead man.

I'm done with this show. I hope the Night King kills every living being and rules for eternity.

Why the fuck did he admit to so much shit. If he had denied everything the vale MIGHT have protected him

It would be original and pleasing for once. Jesus Christ, why can't a show do that.

LF's authority over the Vale only had legitimacy with a Stark behind him. No one from the Value will question Sansa's word against his. Besides, there were far more Stark guards in the room than there were knights of the Vale. It was the most convenient and expedient choice.

HE DIDN'T CRY SO GOOD.

He deserved better. But so did pic related. Fuck D&D. This story has been ruined.

No he had authority because he married the crazy bitch and had influence over her retarded son. The stark part is just the reason the kid allowed him to march north.

Either way everyone else hates him anyway so he was likely still fucked but still kinda stupid to admit all that shit

Thats his legalese authority argument. But that argument only goes so far when no one really has cause to listen to you besides legal technicalities and the depths of his purse. Sansa played the popularity vote in that room, and he flat out lost to her.

The trial itself was important in part to show the knights of the Vale that his execution was just. And they accepted it. Regardless of the actual reason for it, it was the best choice on many arguments.

Shansa preez

>Dies right when the wall falls, thus ending it's magic and potentially enabling dead people to be turned into wights south of the wall
Was getting killed part of his plan?

>does literally everything right
>BTFO by DUDE MAGIC LMAO at the very end

Yes but if he didn't just start admitting shit his guilt would be in question. Again he was pretty fucked no matter what but someone as smart as him should know not to admit to all the shit you're being accused of

youtube.com/watch?v=suttG1NrCqU

I have been following since the beginning. A loyal supporter for 7 seasons. What the hell just happened?

it wouldn't be so mad if sansa outmanuvered him somehow

but his entire plan makes no sense and he just comes off like an idiot from the start

FOR YOU

FPBP

Alwaysh

Underrated post

>it's wack

kys faggot

The plan I just filed with the agency lists me, the Goldcloaks, Brienne here but only one of you! First one to talk gets to stay on my ladder!

Its really weird how they played up the sisterhood angle when they were so retarded they almost killed each other. Bran meanwhile knew the whole time and just thought it would be funny to wait until telling them the truth.

CIA got fucked. All his lies and actions caught up with him

Literally only outsmarted because of Rasin Brans magic.

HAHAHAHAHA HITLER WHITE BOY CRYING ON HIS KNEES LIKE A BITCH

FUCK WHITE MALES

Well technically he's beaten by some sort of godlike omnipotent uber entity and a faceless death worshipping assassin that costs a trillion dollars a pop or some shit.

maybe killed by lady stoneheart in the books, probbaly calls him out on it and fucks him emotionally

Who gives a fuck what plan he had, the fat fuck puts out one book per aeon, maybe he should pick up the fucking pace

That was all just to make CIA getting fucked a big surprise.

will she crash the ship with no survivors?

He'll never finish, all we'll ever get is the show which is basically the equivalent of a highlight reel

Its just fucking pathetic emotional manipulation. Its like the scene where Stannis talks about loving his daughter so much before he burns her three episodes later, its just to trick the audience into thinking one thing so you can pull a LOL GOTCHA SHOCKED YA!

Its fucking awful writing.

The only reason he got away with killing Lysa in the first place was because of Sansa's word. Otherwise it's murder. Or kinslaying if they were married. Or whatever. Robyn Arryn is the heir of the Vale, Littlefinger's just a guardian. He has no blood right to the Vale.

So once Sansa's like "nah, I lied under durress" he has nothing left to stand on.

Exactly. They keep going for shock but without book material they just can't do it right. It also doesn't help that we know they are rushing to wrap up arcs left and right plus we know there's only a hand full of episodes left. Everything is just really predictable now, I doubt even normies are surprised anymore

Except Stannis was the rightful heir to the Iron Throne. Whatever the Targarifags want to believe, they were deposed. The right of the throne went to the Baratheons. And since none of his children were legitimate, the throne goes to the next eldest, who is Stannis.

Now, maybe you can make a case for the public believing that the children were legitimate. Fine. The throne then would have gone to the patriarch of the Lannister family, Jamie, since bastards don't get anything. So literally, everything this show is basing its plot off, except the Whights, is complete garbage.

Also, LF was billed as the person who'd do anything to become the king, and he'd sit on the throne if he ruled over ashes. And he dies like this? He gets out politicked by two little girls? What the fuck.

Should have dropped the stupid scrolls shit entirely. Have Arya wear Catelyn's face and mindfuck him a bit then kill him. Would still be a stupid death for a great character but it'd be better than that refried monkey shit soaked in AIDS that we got.

No scene has made me more mad than that. In any show. LF got the shittiest death possible. I'd rather have seen him fall down stairs and break his neck. I'd rather see him get scratched by a bug and catch the plague. Damn near anything would work better than him being surprised AND beg for his life. The whole fucking scene just vomited on the entire character we've seen since episode 1. Fuck.

>a new era of CIA threads.

>Irish
>White

t. kebabi mohammadi 100% english blood born and raised

No it didn't make any fucking sense. The trial was a rushed mess made up in a way to get the actor off the show because a scheming politician has little place in an ebin CGI battle with zombies and dragons.

He could have defended himself at the trial easily because they have absolutely zero fucking evidence besides Sansa being an eyewitness for Lysa's death.
OH WAIT
SHE FUCKING TESTIFIED IN A TRIAL ALREADY THAT SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE, AND THE VALE COMMANDER WAS AT THIS TRIAL

>b-but Bran's visions
Why would anyone believe this shit

>beg for his life
wtf did you expect? He's was a coward schemer not some brave warrior. Begging was literally all he had left

Bran can literally time walk and uncover all his plans so...

>replying to your own post

>Choose almost certain death by challenging Brandon Stark for a duel over Cat
>coward
He just realized that his talents lie elsewhere. You need a certain kind of courage to scheme as ambitiously as he did as well.

Underrated

Yes he fought once and got fucked so hard he never fought again.

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

This. The more he scemed, the closer he got to his own death, and the further he got from any possible goal. He was pretty much fucked the moment he left King's Landing.

what was he thinking here?

Finally can get off this crashing cashgrab of a show and catch a gig with a proper role

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF HIS PLAN?

The writers were clearly inspired by the latest House of Cards

Littlefinger realised that he would have more power in the afterlife than he would being alive and competing for the title of king with the night walkers of the horizon.

His emotional breakdown was just another ruse. This is all literally part of the plan, another step upsh the laddah.

His facial expressions were great

>record scratch