Yfw Varg purposefully miss an opportunity to earn 300...

>yfw Varg purposefully miss an opportunity to earn 300.000£ because he doesn't like to play music live and would rather spread his own feces around his property than play 2 in words, two concerts.

JUST

Attached: FireShot Capture 3 - (1) Burzum Live!_ (Happiness) - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png (630x599, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=woBRGDI7cU0
youtube.com/watch?v=gWVhIn6Nt3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what did you expect from a communist?

youtube.com/watch?v=woBRGDI7cU0

The wise white man must have his reasons

A little more common sense from a man that literally expects the world to collapse soon? You could use almost half a million pounds to ensure his and his childrens survival.

He could literally buy a nice farm in france for that and stop being so poor lol

he is not poor. in one of his videos he explains that

This is what he rather did. Spread his own feces in his garden. I'm not kidding.

Attached: Screenshot (36).png (1920x1080, 2.8M)

Guy's on welfare. The government would probably take the money from him.

If you "invest" all your earnings in your comapny, and since Varg is a 1 man company buying yourself more land can count as an invest into his own company and therefore his profit would be 0 Euros.

Which one? I hope it gives a detailed breakdown of his finances

He lives on Burzum, book, and game sales.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWVhIn6Nt3o

>listening to a senile fuck named Christian who was meanie to others because he didn't like his name

kek

However retarded he may be he teaches being autonomous which is something most people will have to be since it's not sustainable to ship everything from one continent to another.

well we could just ship it on old time galley with wind power or """"""human"""""" power

based af tbqh

based

Attached: f756877.jpg (849x1539, 392K)

Having 300k of instant, disposable income would be the dream of any doomsday-prepping nut (or even better, of any family man). Guess he really is an idiot after all.

>well we could just ship it on old time galley with wind power or """"""human"""""" power
That or nuclear fusion becomes more than a meme and we convince billionaires going to space is more fun than buying stupid boats. However it can't hurt having a good amount of humans live autonomous just case something goes wrong.

>since it's not sustainable to ship everything from one continent to another.

I live in a literal island off the coast of Brazil with access to internet and everything I need, no niggers here because prices are too high.

Tropical climate ensures I have fruits literally falling on my backyard.

I couldn't care less about international shipping.

was talking about slaves, but sure

>taking this murderous welfare leeching senile snow nigger seriously

>I couldn't care less about international shipping.
Go to your local hardware store and your local electronics story 95% of ALL ITEMS are made in China, Taiwan or Vietnam. Almost everything in your room is made in China. Imagine if it stops shipping right tomorrow. Who would build all the materials and tools on your island? You don't even have your own factrories to do anything.

A container ship carries 1.19 BILLION metric tons worth of cargo. Each trip. I don't think you can pull that off with human muscle.

Ok sorry don't get mad.

say what you will about Louis, but his Iraq video is pure unadulterated kino

stfu austrian CUNT

Attached: rthr.jpg (360x482, 82K)

He was offered that much money a decade and a half after the fact. He probably could've been a multimillionnaire if he continued his career and never went to prison and did all the concerts and shit.

I'm guessing not calling the police on Heronymus was really worth it

People here don't really strive to be rich. Staying true to yourself is considered more important.

Nordic man that is!

Seems illogical when you a preparing for literal doomsday and have currently 6 children and more coming to get through doomsday. Until I had my own castle I wouldn't consider myself safe.

Are you speaking for you and your Swedish blackmetal friends?

honestly I like varg I just think he's wrong about the crude oil thing
>pagans worst problem was they were naive to let Christians spread their religion around initially
>crude oil is going to run out in 50 years because of my Google search
very hypocritical

btw, he thinks you shouldn't wear deodorant either

>Staying true to yourself is considered more important.

ahhahahahahahahahahahah

Tell him the only reason he knows about his pagan snow nigger ancestors is because of the knowledge kept of them by Monks and Christians.

He's not wrong, we're simply better people.

>by Monks and Christians.
you mean... his ancestors?

>>crude oil is going to run out in 50 years

I doubt too it will reach that point. The only region growing in population is africa. They would rather starve them of Oil than let them use it up. World population is going to shrink except africa in 20 years. They will probably release some war or disease on the africans to curb their growth

Yea. But crude oil will be replaced by renewables looong before 50 years has passed from this day on.

This is a logical fallacy because christians also destroyed as much or more than they saved

Once we figure out how to operate massive container ships with renewable energy then 100%

You're not, you're literally snow niggers.
I see it multiple times, fags from your countries complaining that taxes are too high, you don't make enough, bla bla bla.

I have a Danish friend and all he does is complain about muh taxes.

Visiting Norway was fucking hell, niggers complaining they don't have enough variety of fucking breakfast cereal (guess what, you need money for that).

>Once we figure out how to operate massive container ships with renewable energy then 100%

wäre es wohl möglich, Hitlerbro?

stay forever jelly

Attached: 1521057448245.jpg (489x488, 34K)

Vielleicht. Mal sehen.

All Scandinavians. If you want to get rich, just get a job for like 10 years. You'll have more money than you'll ever need.

I've heard Varg speak, is it because of the Bergen dialect or is Norwegian generally so close to german/english? I can almost understand 70% if I close my eyes and focus on the words.

Do you need to speak Swedish/Norwegian to work there? i could technically learn it in a year since it's so close to german but I'd rather just stick with english if possible.

You do. You're Austrian though, don't you already have the easy life?

>You do. You're Austrian though, don't you already have the easy life?
This country is going the way of Hungary. Wage dumping is on the rise even in academic jobs. I also hate my new government an I would glady pay taxes in another country than give these corrupt cocksuckers a single penny.

I don't know how Scandinavia works, but in Finland we pay shit-ton of taxes and absolutely no one gets rich or even wealthy by just working.
Hell, you could be the head heart surgeon in the biggest hospital, and still only make 10,000€/month, and government steals almost half of that in taxes.

>Hell, you could be the head heart surgeon in the biggest hospital, and still only make 10,000€/month, and government steals almost half of that in taxes.
Same here but you wouldn't earn more than 7000 Euros even as a surgeon. I think were on the low end among high salaries in Europe

That's twice as much as the Average Monthly Net Salary in Finland.

It's complete bs. Why even try when you can't actually get rich by other means than developing some crap app and selling it for millions.

>It's complete bs. Why even try when you can't actually get rich by other means than developing some crap app and selling it for millions.
What's the point of getting rich? So you can buy some stupid boat? Fuck that. So long as you can live without worry and support your children that's good enough for me.

>my example

Heart surgeon, leading, do you have any idea how long road it's to get there?

I don't need millions, I just don't want to pay 35% taxes.

i sure as hell cant understand regular german and i doubt austrian german is any easier. most people in my class barely made it out of german lessons without failing so i doubt they're that similar

I like Varg even when I don't actually agree with his cult like lifestyle and his general opinions, he seems so honest and I like his music a lot

Then don't live in Finland. Simple as that. I don't mind taxes it's the fee for living in a society, I do mind though if it's going to be blown into the asshole of some fraternity elite just because he was born in the right family.

>we're better people
>LMFAO STAY JELLY

I see.
Point proven ;)

I like him too. I think he just had bad luck in his life and that's why he's a little nutty. But he cares for his family and I respect a man like that very much.

I know, I'm just ranting.

He's a volkisch primitivist as far as I can tell.

he chose to be like that, he was the one who killed Euronymous, he kept saying it was self defense but Euronymous wasn't going to kill anyone, he was just another dumb metalhead that liked to show off

Life really aint bad. None of our ancestors (except the fucking boomers) had it better than us. I enjoy living in this day in age where I can talk to some guy on the edge of europe within seconds. This is increadible power. It's a shame it hasn't been used for more good. I drink my cofee to your health finnbro!

I'm off the opinion a man is shaped 50% by his upbringing 50% by himself. He also served his punishment and Heronymus isn't my child so I have no reason to resent him. He's crazy views don't affect me either because he encourages his fans to live innawoods away from people, great guy in my view.

>your children
Breeders are destroying the world. You are morally and ethnically bankrupt.

renewable energy will NEVER replace oil
it is nowhere close to as cheap or as powerful

wow, a retarded gaygan did something stupid. I'm shaken.

>Breeders
>>/lgbt/

It has to. We won't have oil in the future. That's what makes it non-renewable, stupid. Nuclear power is a million times stronger than oil, but there doesn't seem to be any good way to dispose of the waste.

I disagree. Breeders are at least averagely intelligent or even above that. Varg is a nutter but he isn't stupid. He wrote Table-Top Roleplaying game, that requires some intelligence. If intelligent people don't breed, morons will inherit the planet because they are too stupid to wrap their willies.

what coffee do you drink Brüdi?
I mean from which country and what method do you use to brew

I obviously drink mostly Brazilian, always bay fresh roasted from local Coffee Shops and grind them at home.

Favorite method is V60 but I don't have one so I have to use my french and aero press often

>but there doesn't seem to be any good way to dispose of the waste.
Partly because governments don't want to put in a couple of billions to build a dumping ground a few kilometers below the surface and protect it from outsiders at the same time. But in the Age of federalized Unions like EU, NAFTA, ASEAN etc.. where the world becomes more stable and survaillance improves that may become a thing of the past.

>there doesn't seem to be any good way to dispose of the waste.

brainlet question
can't we just send it to space in a sealed crate?

>Staying true to yourself is considered more important.

You Scandis/Nordics have it easy, here in America that'll get you a one way ticket to becoming POOR.

Attached: 1518753292028.png (496x559, 318K)

>It has to. We won't have oil in the future.
yet it won't there is no energy we know of today that can ever compare with the usefulness of oil

what will happen is that society will utterly break down as oil becomes too expensive to be used widely

renewable is fine but it is simply not on the same level as oil in terms of energy, efficiency and cost effectiveness.

nuclear can be an alternative in some cases, but nuclear plants are extremely expensive and the waste is a very real issue people try to ignore, not to mention nuclear power is not a solution for everything petroleum based

same goes for plant ethanol since that implies cutting food production in order to get more fuel, maybe only viable with a massive population die-off and major reduction in living standards.

the future is not good and technology wont save you

This one because I'm trying to save a lot of money and this ends up costing 5 cents per cup. Doesn't taste too bad actuallz

Attached: 20180317_055055(1).jpg (3456x4608, 361K)

It costs a lot of money to send shit into space.

hard times create strong men
strong men create good times
good times create weak men
weak mean create hard times

We're currently facing hard times.

Give it 6 or more generations and things should be looking good again.

Sadly, we won't live to see it.

and what? litter space with loads of deadly lumps of our shit?
this disgusting capitalist mentality is why we are doomed in the near future

eeeeh...
I think this is the only upside of living in Brazil, lol.

Thanks for the pic.

I'm optimistic for the distant future but in the near future what we have now WILL absolutely be gone

Space is a lot deadlier than whatever we can send out there lol

He literally states that he killed him in cold blood. That's not bad luck. That's being a murderer

nuclear fusion on a Hydrogen basis produces no radioactive waste and would produce much needed Helium and heavier Helium Isotopes. No one however has found a way yet to make it reliably net positive in power.

And nuclear energy is a solution for container ships, the biggest consumer of oil. We already have technology for that installed in nuclear submarines. It would make accidents more dangerous though.

Although that's somewhat likely what he did he always claimed it was self defence and his friends backed him up on that

It would be quite expensive and dangerous to transport and bury it in "dead" ground. We can't just bury it here, if our soil turns poor all of humanity dies.

What the other two said. Shit gets caught in our atmosphere which will eventually make it impossible leave earth.

I know. I have no idea how the lower/middle class puts up with it.

Radiactive materials aleardy exist underground, that's where they get them from. Yes bound Uranium and radioactive waste is not the same thing but if you bury something let's say 10 kilometers underground the amount of gamma rays that can reach the last 1 Kilometer is negliable. It's just really really expensive to dig that deep.

Space waste is already a huge problem. Now imagine barrels of radioactive waste tumbling in orbit...

Attached: ESOC-space-debris-3-polar-orbit.jpg (3508x2480, 1.03M)

>I know. I have no idea how the lower/middle class puts up with it.
Simple. They don't have a real education and are never encouraged to educate themselves. The whole "Anti-communist" Role they put themselves in doesn't help either.

There won't be one renewable solution to rule them all, but many niche solutions applied to different cases.
China is putting a lot of money into renewable energy solutions, since it has been the one to feel the negative consequences of using fossil fuels.
It won't happen overnight, but it'll become a big, slowly emerging business area, and money will flock to it.

>nuclear fusion
ok but nuclear fusion is not viable atm and there is no sign on the horizon that it ever will be before oil runs out
>nuclear container ships
we've already had numerous oil spills, what if a nuclear container ship had a meltdown? it would be catastrophic
I feel like I'm in the minority of people who thinks that the risks of nuclear power atm is just not worth it.

True. I'd still prefer it if we didn't, the soil is our most important resource and we have no idea what the long-term effects of filling it with radioactive waste would be.

Fossil fuel isn't exactly safe either. Coal mines explode all the time and the ecological ramifications of an oil spill is considerably worse than some radioactive matter.

You launch it into the sun not into orbit.

It can't have a meltdown. It's just powered by nuclear energy, it doesn't make it. Imagine they had to employ a full power plant staff for each submarine.

That would actually cost us more resources than we could gain from it.

I think we could make nuclear fusion work if we put all the planets effort into it. All scientists working together with near unlimited funds. The question is: How do we get to a point where the planet is peaceful enough that everyone agrees to it?

No I agree with you, with current technology this is too risky. But lets say we found a new material that would contain the waste in case of an accident virtually every time, then there would be little risk.

>True. I'd still prefer it if we didn't, the soil is our most important resource and we have no idea what the long-term effects of filling it with radioactive waste would be.
No we definetly do. We can even simulate it using computers. The problem really remains in
1)Who's gonna pay for it
2) Who's gonna protect it

That would cost a little more fuel though, since you need to escape earths pull not just remain at a distance where the object prepetually falls as objects in orbit do.

that's a big if though
and resting on "what if" isn't so much of a solution

Honestly while I don't agree with him 100% I'm a big fan of Varg and what he is attempting to do, as well as convince others of
really his solution is the only one that is as close to full proof as you ca get, but people are all too enamoured by the spectacle of civilization and sci-fi fantasies for the future

I read somewhere some while ago that they've run some successful tests on nuclear fusion at Max Planck Institute in Germany. Although it's still far from functional, but the scientists seemed happy with the progress.

fusion works fine
you can build a fusion reactor at home if you wanted
the issue is making it useful and produce an energy surplus