Is it true that canadians are half gooks? I've never heard this before Sup Forums

is it true that canadians are half gooks? I've never heard this before Sup Forums

Attached: canadamuttt.jpg (1584x864, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTPgd4HUk4w
m.youtube.com/user/Alisaaaish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Finland the worse Scandinavian country?

>finland
>scandinavian

mutt education :D

nah but they have a lot of gooks living there

like this guy and finland isnt scandinavian

Yes Canada is a chink colony and it's beautiful

Attached: image.jpg (1930x1296, 977K)

holy shit

You subhuman Mongol. You literal gook.

How dare you speak, you yellow steppe monkey. How dare you open your thin lipped, mammi encrusted, vodka smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Chingis Pekka Khan. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Scandinavia can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Mongolian steppe you came out of, you literal chink.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to Russia and rape some sheep, as is in the Finngols nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Vladimir and Demitri a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Finlands obsession with a few shithole areas of the former Soviet Union is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Finland has made to the medical field. The MUH KARELIAN QUESTION sentiment in the average gook Fingolian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your yellow slippery fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of snow and Swedish semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You gook.

You make Estonia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of Scandinavia.

Go fertilise the karelia with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, Fingol, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Russian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Finnish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Pekka. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Attached: bin the finn.png (500x311, 19K)

This is the average Canadian
youtube.com/watch?v=VTPgd4HUk4w

......how did you find this video??

No reason to be rude.
What could be better than be a decendant of the greatest conqueror ever lived?
We should be proud of our ancestors.

All Hail the mighty Genghis!

Attached: 1520010412037.gif (200x200, 1.26M)

Whiter than you, Pëkkä.

Attached: 1518776150224.jpg (748x1000, 132K)

calm down zhang.

That's chinese though not korean.

>you literal gook

kek

Gooks were actually the slur for the Vietnamese but we just started using the term gook for all East Asians.

I thought it was for Koreans because they call themselves Han-guk

>tfw no Asian Canadian gf

Attached: image.jpg (251x272, 35K)

Nah it was used in the early 1900's for flips but then Americans made it popular in the Vietnam war and it's been associated with Viets ever since

Attached: Fingol.jpg (1241x789, 438K)

That's not entirely correct, the burger was sort of right too.

Just google gook and you'll see.

You can always try with alisaaaish

m.youtube.com/user/Alisaaaish

The angle of the Canadian™Penis®when McErect™ is on average about 45 degrees from the body. In the Finngol® it is about 90 degrees. Thus the Finngol® Penis™ is almost totally perpendicular to his body when erect. This is ideal for the Finngol male to enter the Finngol female from behind. This is why the Finngol® focuses more on the ass than the Canadian™. This is also why Finngolfemales never evolved beautiful faces like Canadian females. The Canadian Penis™ is ideal for entering the Canadian woman from the front, while face to face, which is why Canadian™women evolved beautiful faces. It is also why Canadian™s tend to fall in love and mate for life while Finngols have multiple partners and are unfaithful. Not g™a™z™i™n™g™ into the eyes of your lover during sex means less of an emotional bond.

Huh, oh yeah. I always thought it was for Viets.

Also lmao
>he goo-goo term, whose origins are similarly uncertain, was first used in 1899 by U.S. troops in the Philippine–American War,[7] although nigger was more prevalent.[8]

they use to call flips niggers lmao

brb calling my maid a nigger

I honestly have a flip maid too, she's fucking great.

>tfw no flip nig maid slave gf to breed kids with

Attached: image.jpg (250x242, 15K)

>] although nigger was more prevalent.

Attached: RwOS4Tr[1].gif (341x237, 1.72M)

You want to create another supreme gentleman, don't you? Flip hapas never look good. The males are always short too.

Attached: 1519134599014.jpg (250x250, 10K)

She's not attractive, but she does damn good work though. Way better than any of the Canadian women.

There's no such thing as white Canadian maids.

I've had like 3 but they were lazy soccer moms with fucking attitude and wanted to be paid in cash. Flips are the perfect maid race. No bullshit and no complaining they work.