Catfish: Trolls

>September 2017
>Radio host, television star and internet provocateur Charlamagne tha God, and co-host Raymond Braun, will give everything they’ve got to stop internet trolls, the most pervasive and consistent troublemakers online. Using the “Catfish” brand of investigating the truth, “Catfish: Trolls” unmasks the internet’s most vocal trolls to drag them out of hiding and into the light. “Catfish: Trolls” is produced by Critical Content.
You assholes ready to get exposed next month?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8
youtu.be/jSvoJx2Xj6U
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503821743469.webm
youtu.be/1kFNYuteAjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cyberbullyingtylerthecreator.jpg

They can try.

what are they gonna do? camp outside of my house for a week until I decide to go to the store?

youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8

>Charlamagne tha God
might be worth a watch desu

That (((Neev))) faggot has a tramp stamp tattoo

lol I live in Bermuda, come and get me MTV amerifats.

based shorts boy

Pretty sure the internet's "most vocal trolls" are smart enough not to expose any identifying info.

Memes aside, how the fuck is this going to work?

How does one get a troll to meet up in person?

Lol you think thats going to stop this faggots?.
They are prob gonna use actors like most reality shows.

>Using the "Catfish" brand of investigating
you mean faking the show?

This so is not premiering next month. They haven't even shot anything.

MTV went nuts with the prepro and killed it. maybe it'll be around early 2018.

>tfw faggots will actually believe this

Worried of fake reality tv

>can't actually catch any trolls
>get actors that look like skin heads and dress them in Pepe shirts and trump hats

I never saw much of the show, but wasn't the entire point of Catfish that it centered around online dating, and so one of the people in the relationship would give the producers a bunch of information on someone that they could then look at and verify
How are you gonna do that for some guy who calls you a faggot and then doesn't respond with anything you can use? If they're using facebok or some other normie site they can get a bunch of information that way, but doesn't that just become harassment when you go to their house and confront them over something they said online

>but doesn't that just become harassment when you go to their house and confront them over something they said online
it's okay to do that if they are nazi fucking shits

The "most vocal trolls" are probably people who do so on twitter or facebook and thus not very smart

niqqa it's gonna be fake

they also need you to sign a release form to be on tv, so if someone comes knocking on your door with a camera crew asking if you're a troll just tell them to fuck off

It'll probably be garbage-tier twitter trolls they go after. They'll just send them a private message saying "teeheehee I'm a honrie girl u r hot want sum fuk?" and some fatvirgin might fall for it... I guess? This shit ain't gonna catch anyone who isn't mentally retarded.

>Sup Forumsmeetup.bmp

People who talk shit publicly with their real name on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram are gonna get targeted.

Why are all nu males white? Aren't there some niggers nu males?

back in my day trolling didn't mean people who had different opinions that i don't like

they will never catch him

Here you go OP:
youtu.be/jSvoJx2Xj6U

Charlamagne is a fegget

Finally, all the damn dirty trolls will be brought to justice, and Chris can finally finish his love quest undisturbed!

they should do a show where they go around busting manlets
ive got a feeling theres a few of you little fuckers in here right now even though you're not supposed to be

why do they always talk about these literal whos as if they're people I should recognize

>internet provocateur

the fuck is that supposed to mean

This reminds me of the latest South Park season where they hunt internet trolls. Jesus christ I thought TV shows couldn't get more retarded. Why does MTV still exist again?

imagine a show about this
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503821743469.webm

This.
They will just hire craigslist actors and make them pretend to be trolls

Let me guess the episode:
>Charlemagne and some other fuck hang out
>Go and set up who they're gonna "reveal"
>"Look at this fool his username is nutsackJack and he said 'faggot' on the internet"
>they show his Twitter and "backtrace" his identity
>Nothing happens
>The guy agrees to come out
>blurred face and some gay shit

Can't wait for it to be crap

>Why does MTV still exist again?
teenage girls watch it. especially teenage mexican girls.

they will hire actors to fall for it

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING ON TV?

Old people getting butthurt about "internet trolls" will forever be the funniest shit

the trailer for the original Catfish movie was such a bait and switch.
Made it seem like it was a found footage horror movie.

>doxing trolls

this only makes them look bad but the jewish anti-logos mentality could never comprehend such a thing

>mtv show
>real

top zozz

>Charlamagne tha God
that dude is such a massive race-baiting tryhard faggot
Who could be excited for this besides 12 year old girls.

>MTV jew scum hires a couple of faggots to "expose" fake ass "trolls" on the internet for virtue signalling points

Are you really this stupid anons?

You are, aren't you?

>Charlamagne
Nigger manlet

i hope he's still out there

Why won't they come out Sup Forums?

there is a literal zero percent chance a single one of the "trolls" on this show will be real because they would be absolute retards to consent to being filmed irl, you can't just go play Big Brother, there are laws about filming without consent.

>the hacker known as Sup Forums

>we're outside the home of the 24-year-old Sup Forums and Reddit troll who we tracked down from his Reddit post history
>we're going to confront him to get him to explain his posts as soon as he comes outside but so far only his mom and dad have left the house
*12 days later*
>how can a human being live like this? He hasn't seen any of his friends or had sex in almost two weeks! Let's pack it up guys he's suffering enough as it is

Literally the show. You could do it in Britbongistan where the police would let you harass people so long as they are white males I suppose.

If you get them on property you own/rent, you don't need their consent.

>mfw mtv unironically contacted people on Sup Forums to come on this shitshow and ended up getting trolled by autistic nazis

do you have the archived thread?

they did this already

youtu.be/1kFNYuteAjA