Everything wrong with our country, our society, and our political system, all in one image, folks

Everything wrong with our country, our society, and our political system, all in one image, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/what-the-2012-election-would-have-looked-like-with?utm_term=.mmAappZJV#.po0Yeeo7P
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb confirm

That is damning evidence of a welfare state

i meant dubs but i got dubs

you know what i mean

>even California is red

Jesus fuck what have we done to ourselves.

>tax payer
>voted for Obama and shitpost the Romney collage

:^)

>unreadable source
good job

By the way, can someone tell me if a certain thread has been shadowdeleted?
It had a brief flare of discussion and then an hour of bumping yielded not a single reply.
Titled "How we can save Africa"

Is that pic true?

Can't read the source

Looks like it says CNN

woah
gonna see if for Portugal the figure is the same

You can't bump your own thread faggot. Africa can only be saved with a good ethnic cleansing.

It says "Source: CNN.com 2012 Presidential Race Exit Polls."

But I'm looking at the cnn exit polls now and I can't figure out where it's coming from.

Never should have given the poor the privilege of voting.

Anyone who buys anything is a taxpayer.
And not like those whiny, inheritance deniers or those capital gain folks who say, "You can't tax me twice!"
The rest of us get taxed multiple times. Once for income, again for sales tax, again for property tax when we pay rent that we can't write off, again for automobile tax, again for the tax on our retirement at a lot higher than the capital gain rate.

Fuck you and your tax oligarchy. Consider yourself lucky we let you have anything at all!

Why should the society protect you while you screw us?

All right. Found out what happened.

Someone edited an image from this:
buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedpolitics/what-the-2012-election-would-have-looked-like-with?utm_term=.mmAappZJV#.po0Yeeo7P

This isn't about taxpayers, this is "If only Whites could vote."

Yes you can.
I'm able to keep it in the top few pages with bump spam.
But you didn't say if you could see the thread or not.

Those people allow society to exist, comrade. Imagine how shitty things would be if they didn't create jobs?

>half an hour and I don't get a fucking answer
Why has Sup Forums been so unresponsive today?

Isn't this just stuff we've already known?

God, I can only imagine how the next generation will vote....

>implying the map is dubious and not intuitively obvious on its face to any non-libtard

Shouldn't you be on facebook posting this crap?

Map?
Or did you think I was looking for an answer on the source thing?

This photo is from a Buzzfeed article about what the 2012 election would have looked like if only white people voted, But I guess that's the same thing.