Sup Forums, is it okay to let your wife hang out with other guys?

She's got a guy who wants to hang out with her. Do I let her go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uL6WHyjnJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah

No you fucking cuck

No.

as long as they're black

If you keep a bird caged, it'll never learn how to fly.

So KEEP IT FUCKING CAGED

>Sup Forums, is it okay to let your wife hang out with other guys?

No.

Never.

Ever.

Go ahead. Whats the worst that can happen?

Do you have a place to put a cuck shack?

Sup Forums on the right

youtube.com/watch?v=9uL6WHyjnJY

No. There's a reason opposite sex relationships start to fall by the wayside for both partners when they start getting serious. Nothing may happen but it opens the door to a level of comfort another man should not have with your wife.

'hang out' is code for 'have sex with'

are you fucking stupid op?
thats how everything starts.

>your wife
already cucked senpai
say no and she'll still "hang out" with him
divorce her and you'll still get shekelcucked
>inb4 this is bait

It's fine if it is David Duke.

>She's got a guy who wants to hang out with her. Do I let her go?
Just start separating now. It's over.

You tell her this, "Look, I trust you. Make the right decision."

And we she inevitably leaves just pack your shit and disappear. When she calls demanded an explanation you tell her, "You didn't do the right thing."

Move on man.

Shit's over.

NO. Because unless he's a fag, any other man is just looking to fuck her. No matter what bullshit tries to rationalize.

If your wife claims otherwise she's:

A. retarded

B. a liar who wants attention

if she wants to cheat on you she's going to do it regardless of whether or not you give her special "permission" to hang out with a guy friend. If you're concerned that she might cheat your relationship is already going in a bad direction.

>your wife wants to "hang out" with another man
if you don't divorce her like right now you're just a fucking cuck

If you have to tell her no, because she's thinking about, your marriage is already fucked.

So, David Duke's wife cheated on him or something?

Fucking hide all your money, take a reverse mortgage on the house and hide that money, holy fuck man you have to start looking out for yourself.

The guy only wants to hang out with your wife to fuck her. She only wants to hang out with him because she's bored with you and will fuck him eventually.

No, which is why im single. Fml.

Try telling her no and see how fucking fast she's on his purple dick.

is it the only way you'll ever have white children?

HAHAHA look at all these insecure stormweenies. I would love to open fire in your skulls at your next bakyard KKK rally, virgin stormcucks.

Friendly reminder that God considers anyone who doesn't fucking kill anyone who fucks their wife in rage as mentally ill.

And yet adultery isn't even illegal.

>So he that goes in to his neighbor's wife; whoever touches her shall not be innocent.

>Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

>But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

>But whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding: he that does it destroys his own soul.

>A wound and dishonor shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away.

>For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance.

>He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though you give many gifts.

>I would love to open fire in your skulls

Is this some new fag rape move or something?

wow that escalated quickly. open fire in your skulls at a kkk rally? please calm down sir