So Sup Forumsacks college/University is back in session for the year

So Sup Forumsacks college/University is back in session for the year.

What's your school like? full of commies? Is your degree redpilled?

discuss

meeh, i don't really have any friends cause i am Sup Forums autist. not too many commies tho bothering me. is pursuing an MBA red pilled? idk

Full of commies.
Degree would be redpilled but it's taught poorly.

are universities always reflective of the area they are in? i.e. libtards at UCLA or cuckserves in Texas

Fuck college. I'm happy I'm done with that communist hellhole.

Just transfered to Sacramento state this fall. So far they seem hell bent on making sure I don't rape a drunk chick rather than ensuring I have the right classes to graduate. Its an absolute liberal cesspool. What a time to be alive.

Pic related

most likely, yea.

It tends to lean more liberal but always slightly reflects the demographics of the area

I study political science, literally surrounded by libtards. Managed to redpill a decent amount of people, but most just prefer to go Full Carl or just call me a racist.

in general academia is leftist, even in traditionally conservative areas. but there are certain universities, or at least departments withing some universities that are on the whole more right wing.

In others there is a split. I know a guy doing a doctorate at the university of texas at austin and he says it's on the whole about 50/50 lib/conservative in terms of profs.

>Political science
Why tho

Are the ivy's just liberal cuckversities with big hedge fund endowments?

If your going to school in Canada just sake stem. Any arts course is pure liberal communist cancer.

School:

>pic related

Should I kill my self ?

Natural Resource Management. Redpilled as fuck because as much as liberals love to jerk themselves off over being environmentally conscience, very few have the nutsack to actually go out in the woods

>UW Madison
Pretty liberal, but there isn't too much SJW shit. Plus, I'm in a Frat and most of the guys there lean conservative, and aren't sensitive pushovers.

>Degree
Comp Sci, so I think it's pretty redpilled.

I like politics, besides it's an echo chamber of hardcore leftist. I figured i could offer a different kind of view.
You cannot imagine the feeling you get when an entire lecture hall groans at your remarks and you end up proving you were right.

I suppose this represents the wasteful use of those endowments

precisely

Stoked for an online cracking course. Intro to information assurance. The professor is the best teacher I've ever had. I've taken every single linux course I could from him.

in grad school for mechanical engineering at a southeastern state university

politics are never mentioned or really even hinted at especially in my department

but I'm in the minority as a white male in all my classes
mostly asians and indians with a sprinkle of whites and middle eastern people