Let's assume that Joe Bernstein and his idle threats to destroy Sam Hyde's TV show comes true. What then?

Let's assume that Joe Bernstein and his idle threats to destroy Sam Hyde's TV show comes true. What then?

I can see Adult Swim writing off MDE:WP to bury it (that means it can never be reaired or given a DVD release by anyone let alone else). I can see Adult Swim full on pretending it never funded or even AIRED the show.

Now, I can see Twitter being bullied into banning Sam, Charles, Nick etc from Twitter. But the real spiteful thing Joey and his scummy SJW friends can do, would be to try and get Sam banned from Youtube, since that is the main vehicle for him to get his videos out. Ban him there, then ban him from Vimeo and any other video website.

And that's not count Joe being a spiteful shit and SLAP suing Sam over posting his recording of the call. Especially if they can pull what was done to the poor guy up north and, while dragging out the litigation (simply to begger Sam irreversibly), demand Sam be barred from having ANY access to a computer.

In a lot of ways, Sam will probably be the first major martyr to the SJW hate machine. Especially if Hillary wins in November. The SJW hate machine will be drunk with power and will move fast to terrorize the public with a series of high profile life ruinings to put the fear in everyone to force them to bend the knee to the death cult of social justice....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think a guy at buzzfeed has that kind of money or clout. Maybe the show gets pulled, but I doubt the rest of that.

link to ep 5&6

I'm surprised they've managed to get so much out on the air with barely any controversy. Does anybody even watch adult swim anymore?

I don't know. This may be what is needed to expose the kikes. It's pretty hard to sweep it under the rug in today's digital age. Tell Sam to cap everything with timestamp just be on the safe side.

Sad that the video got deleted.

You guys sound really naive.

sammy boy didn't even delete it, it's still up on MDE's second channel lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=mb7zN_b3GZA

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW

I would if it wasn't cable tv

People watch it, though Sam's show airs on Friday night, in a dead zone for live action shows (which were jetisoned to said slot due to fans of Adult Swim in general, not liking live action shows).

Ironically the show itself has gotten zero promotion and has largely existed as glorified time slot filler on the schedule. The fact that it has any buzz is a real testimony to Sam's ability to hustle and the SJW mafia's desire to mount someone/anyone's head on the wall. In terms of attacking the alt right and putting someone ANYONE'S head on a spike, especially after Hillary's big "alt right" speech failed miserably.

Kekekek

You can just hear Bernsteins lack of testicular fortitude. Its like audio castration.

I remember the live action shows were just too edgy without enough laughter.

To be fair, his kind never had balls to castrate to begin with. They are the equivalent of the palace eunuch: castrated at birth so they can be slaves and servants and schemers for their female masters, who treat them (at best) as pampered pets who's comfort depends on keeping their evil mistresses enemies down and propping up their evil mistresses agendas at the royal court

Can someone give me a quick recap on who Joe bernstein is? I saw the tweet, but I don't know the connection to sam hyde.

Yea man that's why I can't watch it in real time. Does watching it OD or DVRing it help the show?

Honestly I don't care, the longer he's in the mainstream the worse his comedy will get.

thats what he gets for shilling his shite here back in the day. he should've known what he was getting himself into

nevermind

LITERALLY!

True, he is pretty far gone. You can tell your typical sad beta had balls at some point so they are sad and want them back. People like that guy dont even know what it means to have balls.

SHUT IT DOWN

You know the whole thing is fishy when that little shit gets @bernstein out of all the fucking Bernsteins there are

Jews will always win these types of battles but will ultimately lose the war.

Pray for Sam & MDE, they need divine protection.

If Gamergate taught us anything, is that the SJW mafia runs deep, as these fucks are Ivy league shitheads have friends and family and fellow travelers in high places and people like Joey, per their own posh upbringing as part of the trust fund set*, have access to a level of power that the normal joe can never have.

*I kind of doubt that Joe has any student loan debt. He's the type of SJW tool who had daddy pay his entire way through college complete with a fancy apartment off-campus and a fancy ride, and who's own existential crisis for working at Buzzfeed is based less on not having that fancy newspaper job of his dream and more that he doesn't have Elsworth Toohey level power to ruin lives at his whim, which for the SJW set, is half the fun one and arguably the main selling point, of being a clickbait farm writer for places like Buzzfeed.

Its bad Goys....

Sort of; IIRC the main thing Sam is pushing for those who don't watch live, is to watch it on the official AS website, not on Youtube

Good thing alt-right NEETs are home Friday night, its the perfect timeslot for him, and Adult Swim since it squeezes more ratings out of a dead timeslot.

Jews do not control the media that's just ridiculous

>Trump

Kek

Anyone, keep on pushing Joos. You know it never ends well for your kind.

I can do that. There website is so retarded with their sprites I'll have to soldier through.

Sam just really doesn't give a fuck. I'll give him that. Seems like he'd be a cool guy to hang out with.

pussies

can we get a botnet going or someshit to give MDE lots of views on the website?

i would love to hear sam's fake apology and his facial expression giving it

>Hillary's big "alt right" speech failed miserably.
No it didn't. People are now more aware of the alt-right menace. She raised awareness for a particularly cancerous part of this community and across the political spectrum. She gave you a label you can never get rid of because it's been ingrained in the public's mind.
Repeat after me:
Alt-right is racism
Alt-right is racist
Alt-right is sexism
Alt-right is sexist
We know your true colors and the reason why you hide in anonymous forums rather than voice your opinions on a public forum. You're all nothing but scared little white boys. We'll find every last one of you and hang you out to dry like the dirty laundry that you are.

Good night White Pride. Can't wait for November, when a not-Trump wins the election.

If Joe does anything like that, Sam will just hunt him down and make him wish he was a lampshade.

>$0.04 have been deposited...

>community
We're a community? When's the next pot luck?

this is confirmed bullshit

>reported to the FBI for hate speech

What really pisses me off is these subhumans think they're as smart as some guy who took a major that required Math past algebra.

God dammit what happened?

I seriously doubt that happened. Sam Hyde was just trolling Buzzfeed on his Twitter a few hours ago.

And nothing of value would be lost.

kek

GET IN HERE. This guy is a schizophrenic

Subscribing yourself as an alt-righter is pretty stupid, in any case, and is an insecurity in ambiguity, not prescribing to an ideology that actually has a guideline (founding literature, even).

>reporting an entire population of America that isn't white, male, or racist
I don't think the FBI wants to open that can of worms. We are your neighbors, your co-workers (if you even have a job), and even your family. When we find out what you are, every dirty little secret, every negative experience we've had with you, even your most embarrassing and hated moments will chase you into the horizon. We will isolate you. We will silence you. We will destroy you.
We will make sure you know that you and your kind are not wanted in America. We will make an example out of you.
Make sure to keep you alt-right sentiments to yourself. It's open season on you fucks. You will NOT be tolerated. You WILL be silenced.

Pure bullshit.

Sam doesn't care about the show that much. If they pulled it he'd just be happy he got away with it for so long.

I believe that the entire reason the show is called ''World Peace'' is because he knew it would be shut down by jews, so that he could make jokes about jews being against World Peace.

>Alt-right is racism
>Alt-right is racist
>Alt-right is sexism
Regular old right is already called those things, doesn't stop Trump from winning in a landslide.
What a weak attack from Hillary.

Sam was sorta a dick really. Didn't really make him look good at all.

Why do you continue? It's obvious you're trying to get a rise out of people by spewing, "we'll get you racists! watch out! STAND ON YOUR TOES!". Dude, you're just as bad as CNN racebaiting. Please, consider drinking a bleach & gasoline cocktail.

>Taiwan
Either a proxy or an honorary white.
Kill yourself first.

The guy was writing a hit piece on him.

He also retweeted halberstram from fash the nation. There's no way that he gets a season 2 if the kikes find out about him listening to ftn. Sams got serious balls dude

>jewcuck in his 30s working for buzzfeed
>"that much connection"
lolk

The guy writes for Buzzfeed. Sam was 100% right about the guy being a worthless hack.

wtf? I love yellow journalism now

I'm on vacation, residing on a beautiful island, meanwhile, you should be medicated.

And who can blame him. Sam Hyde is an unfunny, racist, and hateful person who should have never gotten airtime on national television. Cartoon Network made a grave mistake by giving him a national voice.
There is no more effective public brain bleach than letting a show like his rot in the forgotten annals of time and smearing him to kingdom come.

I get that but would have been nice to see him call him out on it and be more witty instead of just yelling like a 13 year old.

Do us all a favor and get yourself kidnapped by Pacific pirates. The world could use one less Trump voter.

Normies don't know what the fuck alt-right means, and are beyond tired of the bullshit buzzwords as an argument. I'm sure it would've drummed up a pretty good boogeyman a year and a half ago, but nobody is gonna give 3/5 of a shit about her and her supporters' blame game anymore.

holy shit this is cringy. I thought he was going to have atleast a plan for dealing with fame/success.

You can't be on TV giving shout outs to moon man and David duke without eyes opening, esp when you're like show nr 2 on AS.

He should have planned for this stuff coming up.

>psychopathic liberal unironically wishes harm on someone for no reason
really makes me think...

If they cancel season 2 ill donate to mde!!

You forget that the current 30-something generation are Millennial manchildren who have been taught to believe pop culture is God and more important that anything else. And that clickbait is easier to write because clickbait farms like Buzzfeed don't have the team of lawyers in legal that clear articles and spike slanderous hit pieces.

Going to the NY Times would be a demotion in terms of power and influence for a manbaby eunuch like Joey

Have you even measured the public's reaction to her speech? She reached out to the millenials who were either ignorant of the dangers of the alt-right Trump cultists or the parents of those who might house these parasites on society in their basements. The reaction on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites were overwhelmingly positive towards her effective labeling and message.

Are you kidding? He called him a walking stereotype without even knowing who te guy was. An effeminate, overeducated 30-something year old who works at a shitty website writing crap articles that he thinks are going to help him change the world. The only thing worse than a woman's scorn is a Jew's bruised ego.

I'm not the psychopath. That would be you, the alt-right RACIST Trump supporter who thinks eliminating anyone nonwhite is justifiable.

>There is no more effective public brain bleach than letting a show like his rot in the forgotten annals of time and smearing him to kingdom come.
Who fucking writes like this?
Too many fantasy novels?

also, cuck.

>implying i'm polarized enough to be pro-Trump
No, I just don't want Hillary in office to take my guns. Thanks for nothing, shill.

yeah i'm sure they revved up as many sockpuppet accounts as they could, lol

You're denying that your a Trump supporter, and yet you vouch for his values. Typical cowardly behavior from a typical alt-right Trump supporter. What color is your stupid MAGA hat?

No they didn't. Fuck, the media had to do several pieces explaining the alt-right AGAIN in the wake of Hillary's speech because it flopped.

Mainly because SJW death cultists have already made conservativism the devil, that they can't even say "there's a super devil out there" because they've already numbed the masses into thinking the worse in conservativism....

>sockpuppets
At least Hillary isn't relying on those to boost her Twitter and Facebook followers. So many of Trump's followers have egg accounts or FB accounts made just a few months ago. Really makes you think, doesn't it?

link?

She literally does, and her speeches get no views.

She's an old dusty lady.

>the media had to do several pieces explaining the alt-right AGAIN in the wake of Hillary's speech because it flopped
That's not why they repeated it. They were reinforcing the idea that alt-right = racism. And its working. Every single article regarding Trump and his supporters will be tagged with the word alt-right. "Alt-right" is becoming synonymous with Trump because we are reinforcing that definition with repetition.
You should read the comment sections on the news sites sometime. The word "alt-right" has already become an insult, and it's barely been a week!

(((Joe Bernstein))) is a propagandist, his job is to quite literally indoctrinate impressionable young readers with bile and misinformation. He is the poster boy for what we stand against, guys like him don't deserve respect, or decency, they deserve helicopter rides. This was a hit piece on the Alt Right, as directed by the DNC and mass media, putting pressure on Adult Swim and discrediting Sam Hyde was the purpose of this article from the start, Sam knew that.

Kill yourself faggot

Her speech is televised with a gloabl audience who are too busy to watch them on Youtube. Her audience are the real voters, the members of the working class Americans who have no time to loiter on Facebook, Twitter, or reddit.

It's white and gold, for my implying implications friendo. Also, learn English. If you've proposed any of the "values" that I've stated are umbrella'd under a Trump value system, you're just dumb. I know that you're a pro-Trump shill, trying to purvey a poorly imagined enemy, but anyone with half a brain can see that you're as mindless a drone as you pretend to be. You need to re-think stuff, I'm not sure what stuff that is, but you should just go ahead and do that.

(((sam hyde)))

>He is the poster boy for what we stand against
The right side? The side that actually cares about their fellow person regardless of skin-color, gender, or sexual orientation?

So you own a Trump hat then. That means that you paid his campaign to own that hat. Which means that you are a Trump supporter. You are an alt-right racist white Trump supporter. Thanks for proving my point, you racist, alt-right cowardly white prick!

>telling a nigger to learn english
RAYCIISSS!!!

CNN views are shit, mate. My condolences to the crusty granny who pays you 2c a post.
>Sup Forums is white
Now THAT is a spicy meme.

Why aren't Joe Bernstein fans storming us with death threats over here?

No faggot, corrupt kike journalism. Please show yourself out.

Sam is the next dave Chapelle type comidian. Hopefully he gets the same type of payout at some point.

The press from getting kicked off of the air for being too off color would only serve the mde troupe and their endevors.

They're just comidians working with the material society has given them, inspire of whether or not it is offensive e.

Anonymity is a scary thing y'know

That assumes they can get another network job after Joey uses his SJW mafia connections to blackball them from all major networks.

Then gets them kicked off of Youtube and a SLAP lawsuit filed against Sam, complete with restraining order banning Sam from having any access to the internet?

I'm sorry, but it clearly is majority white. Sup Forums is the cesspool that attracts all the white male losers in society, the ones that never got picked for basketball teams, the ones that always got rejected by their crush, the ones that always ate alone in the library.
That's you, that's Sup Forums in a nutshell. You're mad and jealous that all the white privilege that you were promised when you were growing up is now getting destroyed before your very eyes. And the most frustrating thing for you must be that there is nothing you can do to stop a black man from dating that white girl you had a never-ending attachment towards. Or a Hispanic woman taking the job that you always dreamed of having through her own merits. Or watching an Asian woman become rich and powerful without having to marry a pathetic white guy who couldn't get laid without having lots of money. Or that being white and male is no longer the Easy Mode in life anymore. You have to suffer like the rest of us did for over three centuries.

Kill yourself now, you anti-semetic alt-rightist white fuckwit. Just fucking kill yourself.

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for correcting the record.
Nice try. There are plenty of Reddit, Twitter, YouTube, and other social media accounts that have recently been created for sockpuppeting purposes. They still couldn't outnumber the botnet though, considering that some of those sockpuppets are secretly part of the botnet.

How do you think Sup Forums knows what they do?
>surveillance

It's to your best interest to format everything and reload everything fresh. You never know who's watching what you do.

>13 posts by this ID

Huh, really makes you think..

>anti-semitic
lol