New school year at uni

>New school year at uni.
>Meet new roommates.
>MFW first roommate is transgender.
>MFW second roommate is from Turkey.

Don't turkroaches rape and kill trannies? Sounds like your problem will solve itself.

F

I hope he's a cute passable tranny with a girl cock. Otherwise they are usually ugly as sin.

op will become a janissarie cuck and do it for the roach.

>Tfw didn't get a qt trap roomie
>Tfw instead got a poo in the loo
My other two roommates are white though

I think the turk legitimately thinks he just happened to room with a girl on a male floor.
She's not attractive. Looks and sounds like a girl but wants to be seen as a guy. Just looks like a girl with short hair.

Wait so it does not have a Y chromosome but wishes it did?

Yes, born a female and wants to transition to male. It was put in a male dorm because the uni wants to be progressive or some bullshit like that.

Wait is it MTF or FTM?

If it's the latter, and the turk thinks he's got an in, wait until he fucks it then spill the beans in an appropriate manner (like you just found out from its friend or w/e). Then watch as the problem solves itself.

Get the Turk to fuck and behead it.

>Doesn't live alone in own apartment.

You must be freshman or realy fucking stupid.

I'm a sophomore. It's cheaper to live on campus.

fuck some sense into IT

God has a sense of humor after all

>I think the turk legitimately thinks he just happened to room with a girl on a male floor.
Oh fuck me.
This is the beginning of a comedy series.

Just buy a fuckhuge hard drive and leave webcams running whenever there's someone in the room.

someones gonna get raped

enjoy your cultural enrichment

remember that Swedish tranny who got beheaded because he went home with a migrant and his wig slipped causing the migrant who thought he was a girl to chimpout and sacrifice him.This will be the life of OP leave a camra running so when the turk chimps out and sends the tranny to meet allah, you can get him deported.

2 birds one stone

ah so it's a woman who wants to become a man
so it doesnt have cock
so i guess the turk got it right that its a woman?
the west is odd

I don't have the money for that and they will definitely notice.
I wouldn't be able to get even a quarter chub.
The turk seems to at least try to assimilate. I doubt he's going to be as extreme as that. The worst thing he'll do is probably make fun of it. Hopefully he'll be disgusted enough to change rooms.

your trips are wise, if it has a vagina, the turk will rape it

>living with 2 other people
I was the last year at my school to only have 2 in a room. After me they switched it to 3 to a room.

I cant imagine dealing with that.

lol have fun

stupid dumb tripfag nigger get out of Minnesota

don't ever address the tranny by their fake gender

>tfw the guy living above me makes a shit ton of noise at 2am
I swear this guy is doing burpees or some shit

My roommates cool tho

If you're anything but a freshman you should kys desu

It's 3 singles with a common room.
I usually refer to it as a they or she.
Thanks. Why do you turks have a distinctive smell? I get a whiff of it whenever I walk near the Turk's room.

how about you tell the actual niggers to get out first

People are softer on women that want to "become men."

The seem less threatening.

>refer to it
Calling one "it" is by far the best way to trigger any libtard within earshot.

>Why do you turks have a distinctive smell?
likely from their diet.

Tell her and the university people in charge that you dont feel comfortable staying wiith a woman and would like to stay with a male. If they say that the tranny is a guy call them biggots. Demand that the tranny stays with the gender she identifies with, start a demonstration, fuck in a degrading way all qt leftist girls because you stand for tranny right and such.

for roach infestation use bug removal.

Are you goyim even trying?

Step 1) Assure that it knows it is mentally ill and you're not buying the uni's liberal shit.

Step 2) Wait for it to leave because their own dorm isn't a safe space for it.

Step 3) Either remove kebab or share with his conservative Islamic views

Step 4) Graduate and get on with your life.

Tell your turkish roommate that the trans-guy is a kurd. He wont realize it right away, but over the weeks the hate will build up and when you come back, you will see a dead trans-guy and a turk who claims "i-it was war, i-i had to do it!"

fuck the FtM and make her dyke pussy yet, curing her of her mental illness

spray raid on the roach

i bet kyle is for poland