It's time to settle this question once and for all. Who are the superior sandniggers: The Arabs or the Persians?

It's time to settle this question once and for all. Who are the superior sandniggers: The Arabs or the Persians?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html
quora.com/Apart-from-Jews-which-religious-group-has-faced-maximum-genocide-for-practising-their-faith/answer/Aashrai-Arun
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0080673
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00413.x/full
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg59xuRXCsM
youtube.com/watch?v=3s1t0hrl4pE
youtube.com/watch?v=ppjg4Q-mCZg
youtube.com/watch?v=-B58BA-1gtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we know what you're trying to do

Persians, and it's not even close. Most of them only follow Sharia while they're there because they have a gun to their head at all times.

/thread, just end it now.

Persians>Assyrians>>>>K*rds>>>>Arabs

Anyone who would not buy a white BMW would by the worst of those option.

What if they're both genuinely Muslim?

Persians

assyrian>all middle east

Persians don't even cluster closely with Gulf Arabs on autosomal DNA plots. We're not comparable.

>assyrian>all middle east
Assyrians have not really succeeded in academia much. They are great people historically, but they do not value education as much as Persians.

LOL, I thought that was Sean Connery for a sec.

all of them

" The admixture analysis results indicate that the majority of Iran's mitochondrial pool is derived from Arabia (Table 3). The Persian groups obtained from previous studies also display high degrees of similarity with the Peninsular Arabs;"
" These genetic affinities are also evident in the MDS projection (Figure 2a) in which all the Iranian populations plot between the Arab collections, and the Levant-Anatolia and the northeast Africa assemblages."
" The genetic affinities between the Arabian Peninsula and Iranian groups may stem from gene flow at various points during the time continuum since the initial out-of-Africa dispersal"
nature.com/jhg/journal/v56/n3/full/jhg2010174a.html

persians

As a Persian, I will say the difference between an Arab and a Persian is that of maybe a Slav and an Anglo.

It doesn't matter much, but it counts for something.

Persians tend to be very right-wing, pro-Western. At least the ones who made it out of the shithole known as Iran.

Autosomal DNA is more important. Also, I think the Elamites were Mesopotamians. Iranians are a mix of people of Transcaucasia (brought in during Safavid times en masse), dark skinned Elamites, and Indo-Iranians. From the article you gave:

"It is widely accepted that Iranians are Aryans who migrated from the central Asian steppes around 4000 years before present"

I'll just leave this redpill here
quora.com/Apart-from-Jews-which-religious-group-has-faced-maximum-genocide-for-practising-their-faith/answer/Aashrai-Arun

>The Samamid emperors although Sunni Muslims were lenient to the Zoroastrians. It was under them that the Shahnameh was started.
The majority of Iranians still revere the Shahnameh.

>"It is widely accepted that Iranians are Aryans"
Since this theory is invalidated by the scientific community, this idea must be widely accepted only by iranians themselves for political reasons

" Our results confirms that populations from Iran, Anatolia, the Caucasus and the Arabian Peninsula display a common set of maternal lineages"
" The results of AMOVA and MDS analyses did not associate any regional and/or linguistic group of populations in the Anatolia/Caucasus and Iran region pointing to strong genetic affinity of Indo-European speaking Persians and Turkic-speaking Qashqais, thus suggesting their origin from a common maternal ancestral gene pool."
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0080673

Iranians are Aryans, it is right in the sources you cited. Do you even know what an Aryan is?

You, moron. This pretty much supports the autosomal DNA results I gave. Also, mtDNA is not very good to determine race. All it does is show ancestral flow, that's it.

Autosomal DNA is a better measure for race, and Iranians, with their autosomal DNA, do not cluster closely with Arabs. It's that simple.

>This pretty much supports the autosomal DNA results I gave.
Unfortuneatly it doesn't

" Close Genetic Relationship Between Semitic-speaking and Indo-European-speaking Groups in Iran"
" History has left considerable records that indicate intensive contacts between Arabs and different groups in Iran.'
" The lack of significant differentiation between west Asian Semitic-speaking and Indo-European-speaking groups indicates that language has not been a substantial barrier to gene flow in this part of the world."
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00413.x/full

Culture and genetics are two different things

>You, moron
I do not take it as a compliment but rather as evidence of insincerity

Persians, hands down.

Armenians. At least they're Baptized. Although the ones from actual Armenia behave like borderline Slavs due to the ussr history. The ones from Iran are like Persians who go to church.

>settle once and for all
you mean until tomorrow.

I'm Iranian so I have a bias. I'd say my group of people because we aren't Muslim, but that point is pretty irrelevant. Any self-respecting Iranian would not be a Muslim. What was that quote about tolerance and apathy? That extends to the Iranian acceptance of Islam. Damn shame. I wish this limbo upon no man: I can either stay in a nation that is not my own and be a demographic stain, or return to my rightful motherland and be punished because I refuse to follow the conquerer's religion.

I know Sup Forums loves to meme around about conquered people being fully wiped out (Swedes, Brits, French, Americans, etc. are all blacks/spics), but you must realize that when Iran was conquered, there had to be a sustained effort to completely eradicate every ounce of genetic identity unique to the Iranian populations. This is dependent upon time, assimilation (historically, even conquerers assimilate into Iranian culture), and population sizes.
I'd wager to say that Iranians are not Arab, but there is an influence, the degree of this is debatable (modern genetic testing can draw differences between populations from all around the world, this is a fact Marxists refuse to acknowledge which is why they deserve heli rides).

Also, the Islamization of Iran, in particular the literature and most scientific advancements accredited to the "Islamic" golden age, were all achieved by Iranian scholars, for the most part.

If Iran is rid of Islam, and the US of kikes, we could be allies once more.

>inb4 the Iranian faggot who thinks he is the reincarnation of Zoroaster and spouts "arab type 1, 2, 3" shitposts about how Iranians are white

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

im sorry

Persians, duh.

Are jews not sand niggers?

The dead ones.

No, they are Khazarians.

Iraqis > levantian > majoos > biji wiji > ar*bs

hey shlon al irak

the dead ones

Persian here, it doesn't matter, as long as they are muslim, both Arabs and Persians are subhumans in my eyes that need to be exterminated, impale them like Vlad the Great.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg59xuRXCsM

Cleanse Iran in the fire of Ahura Mazda. Can't wait to burn mosques in Europe and in the future in Iran.

manyok kal 3ada :\

Obv the Persians, the true Aryans.Arabs are just brown monkeys. Many of them even have that nappy coon hair.

>Persian here
>Netherlands

inta ib baghdad?

W-what are you implying k-kameraad...?

I think you know what I mean

B-but I'm on y-your side! ;_;

the ones who will survive the nukes.

Who is better shit or piss?

wew, its you lad, alright Cyrus or shapur?

>who are the superior sandniggers
>Persians
>niggers
I thought persians were supposed to be white or some shit

Persians, but they got ruined by muslim inbreeding too. Kill all of both groups.

Shapur, Achaemanids were too tolerant and friendly, can't be tolerant and friendly with Islam, if you allow it in, it will eventually expand like a cancer.

so does the cousin marriage thing come from muslims or did the persians do it before the muslims came along?

It is a muslim thing. But don't know if they did it before or not, probably not.

Persians are indo european desu

I'm Iranian, yes it was always normal in Iran. Dowry, 5 prays a day, the veil (more of a thing among Zoro nobility), these sorts of things were already in Iran,

This cunt is a notorious Iranian diaspora autist that thinks he's white

Kek. At my university I know a persian whos a total sjw. He'd be triggered by that pic and filename.

it was already happening in Iran. Dowry was already the norm in Zoroastrian culture and it gives incentive to close marriages. Nobility were pretty incestuous, the Achaemenid dynasty had some sister-brother marriages.

e baghdad
sorry for late reply bad interwebs

I'm interested to know how things are in Iraq lately? My cousin is in the Revolutionary Guard and has been in Iraq lately. He's too old to fight so I suspect he's involved in training or something with the fight against ISIS. Don't really know the guy, he took me traveling around Iran almost 10 years ago

I never said I am white, I said ancient Iranians were white European people, there are still a minority of them left in Iran. You are a fucking brown mongrel rape baby, Iran needs ideological and genetical purification and Iranians like you will be on the list.

I was in Iraq 2 months ago wallah I miss Iraq

You don't understand what Zoroastrianism is, it is philosophical understanding of the reality around you, not a dogmatic religion with irrational rituals. Those who participate in such idiotic behavior don't understand the message of Zarathustra and didn't heed his warnings about the clerical cast.

Get educated you brown mongrel:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s1t0hrl4pE

youtube.com/watch?v=ppjg4Q-mCZg

Iranians were never white.

Achaelogical evidence depicts Iranians as they look today

Genetic studies show Iranian genetics haven't changed much in ~10,000 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=-B58BA-1gtw

Either post evidence to your claim or kys

I FUCKING KNEW IT, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC SHILL, SUBHUMAN BROWN ARAB MONGREL RAPE BABY CONFIRMED!

No wonder you hate people who expose Islam, no wonder you hate Persians like me who promote our true heritage.

You are a brown subhuman Islamists, leeching in the west and spreading your cancer. I am so happy I killed 2 Iranian muslims last time I was in Iran, a cleric and an IRGC goon, it was a shame it wasn't your subhuman revolutionary gaurd cousin. I am taking screenshots of this, everytime you post, I will expose you for the islamist shill you are.

Can't wait to exterminate people like you in Europe in the future, we will burn down your mosques.

Jason Jurjani isn't a Zoroastrian, he's an autist with an identity complex. He isn't even Iranian. Jurjani implies his father is a Georgian migrant in Iran and his mother is some European whore.

You aren't Zoroastrian.The Zoroastrians I know in Australia wouldn't welcome you

pic is Iranian Zoroastrians.

Iranians arent sand niggers but if you say so, I'd say Spanish or Italians look more Arab

persians become doctors and engineers. arabs become suicide bombers. case closed.

I'm not religious, I'm atheist. Why would calling out your faggotry imply I'm muslim?

please kys

pic is Sassanian art depicting Iranian woman looking as brown as they always did.

still waiting for your evidence that ancient Iranians were white

It's Zoroastrian culture. That very same religion is the reason why Judaism, Christianity and Islam exists too.

From thumbnail i thought it's pepe the bodybuilder.

Why do we have such a vocal diaspora minority begging to be "white" from Iran

Why don't you just kill yourself and pray your next life is European you fucking cuck

FUCK OFF ISLAMIST SHILL.

FUCK ALLAH, FUCK MUHAMMED, FUCK ISLAM, FUCK ALL SUBHUMAN IRANIAN MUSLIMS.

I can't stress enough how much I hate Iranian diaspora like you. Why do you fuckwits always develop an identity crisis over whether we are white or not? or our ancestors? We aren't white and that's perfectly fine.

Yes there are "white" Iranians but that was never the norm. We took in a million Georgian and Circassian migrants during the Safavid and Afsharid Dynasties. Gilan and Mazandaran got a fuck load of Russian settlers. Iran's population is mostly descendant of the indigenous peoples (Elamites etc) that lived on the plateu since before the indo-aryan migrations 4000 years ago.

""""""""""""""ATHEIST""""""""""""""

HAHAHA, keep lying muslim son of a whore, you are exposed for ever:

Persians, hands-down.

Persian women are qt, so persians basicly.

Yeah I'm atheist, my cousin is Revolutionary Guard. Why does that have anything to do with me?

Regardless, he drinks alcohol and doesn't pray so his religiosity is quesitonable

""""""""""""""""IRANIAN ATHEIST LIVING IN AUSTRALIA""""""""""""""""

SURE: EXPOSED :D????

Hey, remember what I said about that Dutch kike who thinks he is the ultimate Iranian deity, shitposting to an autistic level? This is the guy I am referring to:

He literally says the same shit, he is bragging about committing murder. Do you want to get arrested, you mong? Nobody likes Muzzies but you take it to a retarded level. It's speech pattern is identical to that of a shill's. He let some kike nose him around, bought a Koran, and tore it up just to show "le sekret pole club" how edgy he is. See pic related, just sage threads when this kike crashes them.

I'm pretty sure you're the Aussie that ragged on the shill with me. He's the "Arab type 1, 2, 3" retard from pic related.
Do yourselves a favour and save your time, just sage and report this garbage. It was a good thread with potential, but it attracts the lowest common denominator of people.
Expose shills and move on.

kys autist, I've never met Iranians trying to be European with blue eyes, blonde hair and lack of culture.

Write in farsi, prove it cunt.

Persians. Not even debatable. Not even remotely debatable.

please never have children, don't pass on your stupidity

>Persians, and it's not even close.
Came here to post these exact same words and the second reply already has them. You have to be fucking braindead to think Arabs could be superior. It's like asking which Australians are superior, Abos or Anglo settlers. The only person who could possibly pick Abo, is an Abo. The only person who could possibly pick Arab is an Arab.

Different races,burger friend..different features.It's like saying who is better?Whites or Asians..

I will kill you motherfucker, come to Amsterdam you muslim son of a whore, I don't care if I go to jail, I already killed 2 Iranian muslims last time I was in Iran :) You are a fucking Islamist shill leeching in australia, hope Aussie nationalists kill you when the west finally has its civil war against muslims and Islam. I want to impale you in a mosque and burn it down on your brown corpse so bad.

>le IRGC man who supported forces killing the coalition troops in iraq

No..not even close.You should give up learning hystory on facebook militant atheist pages

Glorious Persians

Mad respect

yes my cousin is in the Revolutionary Guard and I'm an atheist. My great grandfather was a mullah

and I'm still atheist

please tell me again how I'm a muslim shill

Who cares?

A sandnigger is a sandnigger is a sandnigger.
The last sandnigger who came here claiming "Iranians are bro tier" shot up Munich.

Fuck them all. Gas them all. They are a cancer unto this planet.

Whats bad in Revolutionary Guard? They literally fight the degeneracy.

Wut? Zoroastrianism influenced Judaism and made it an actual thing, this is factual.

Think of America influencing the world with their western ideology, it's how Iranians influenced the region with Zoroastrian traits.

they probably died from laughing at your autism. That doesn't count

Farsi chi hast koskesh, begoo PARSI. Aya to tazi hasti? Nafahme koskesh. Ridam to allahet.

Not really, Whites and Asians both have different superior qualities. Arabs have nothing over Persians unless you want to consider barbarism a quality.

Don't you have a shed to build before Goldstein and Muhammad comes over?

How?By killing and torturing christians?

>Parsi

Rip my sides. You are funny as fuck