Hillary Clinton wants to pay for a wall to be built

In Israel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=5V6GHnxEJjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

building a wall is racist

unless Hillary supports it

Not a peep from Trump about Hillary's support of the wall there.

Not a peep from the media about it, either.

Funny how one wall is racist and another is great.

Today in our Orwellian present...

You know why right?

No. It has never been discussed on the Nightly News.

What's the answer?

>Clinton
>News
>Network

This

Anyone here surprised? Hilldog could actually win, then we're all fucked... what the hell are we going to do? Do people even care about this country anymore?

We watch NBC and ABC.

Haven't heard anything about one wall being good and another not being good.

Have heard a lot about how terribly racist Trump is for wanting a wall.

Haven't heard from the Trump campaign about Hillary's support of a foreign wall, and funding it.

It's because...

Trump is and always has been...

On the side of the jews. So is Hillary famalam. Whoever wins in November, Israel wins.

So why make walls into a horrible monstrous racist thing?

Is the public supposed to be too stupid to see one wall as being a wall and another wall as also being one?

Is it because we're supposed to forget that there's a wall over there that we've funded?

It's because the reign of white civilization is over, globally. It was a good run.

To destroy America and Europe, the actual Americans and Europeans, they had to marginalize us. Through mass immigration.

We are being systematically neutralized. It's actually quite beautiful in scope.

have you even tried googling? this is old

You're old

What's old?

Do you mean how Trump has abandoned the wall in the last day or so? That is old to you?

It's because we accept it...

Dude, the wall was always been a bargaining strategy.

>hasn't read the Art of The Deal

You and I have to make an agreement. You tell me what you want. I tell you that I want something so far beyond what I actually want, that you are actually shocked.

We negotiate. My position is so far past my actual desires that by the time we horse trade down to what i actually wanted, you are relieved to concede.

We got soft as shit.

Had it too good for too long.

I'll just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Trump called out Hillary for it in november 2015

Jews also literally worship a wall. They think the bricks are magic or some shit because King Solomon made them himself using jewish magic spells. Funny how Jews don't get called evil racists for their wall--in fact, most world leaders have gone and touched their foreheads against it to receive magic jew power.

I worship a Wall, too, but only because it KEEPS OUT TITANS. It's also made of Titans. Trump's Wall is ALMOST as cool.

We got too compassionate towards people who despise us (Jews) and too greedy (White liberal globalists) and lost our way. We no longer care for each other.

>my name is Donald Trump and I'm a big fan of Isreal

WTF DONALD REEEEEEEE

Yeah, sure. And Americans worship guns.

The wall in Israel is something Europeans who identify as jews (secular jews lol) use to justify their colony in the middle east.

Israel is just a colony, the last attempt at classic european colonization. With all the problems.

wake up

youtube.com/watch?v=5V6GHnxEJjg

Reagan brought down the wall.

by giving a speech

Fan or no fan

it's incompetence at best and malignancy at worst to pretend that one wall is evilly racist and another is virtuous

Oi goy

What's wrong with 1st world countries left and right parties fight for who suck israel dick better.

Something really fishy

Getting shot also helped, Russians respect machismo a lot, "Reagan got shot and lived? At his age? He must be great and powerful leader!"

Reagan didn't bring down the USSR

that's meme-tier like Hillary being pro-gay rights

never heard about it

especially in the context of him caving on it

probably because its a gravy train, like all the money funneled, beginning with Carter, to jihadists so we could then turn around and declare war on them

no-bid contracts, "war-time president", contra, and all that jazz