Why are you a NEET?

Are you really the patriarchs that women should want to be submissive to? Are you really going to win the race war?

Can you honestly say that your genes are the ones that should repopulate the white race?

I am not a NEET.

I am an oldfag, but I am married, have multiple white children, a non-feminist qt stay-at-home wife, and a great job.

I am not chad. I am an overweight manlet, and I was an overweight manlet when I got married.

I have a few things going for me
1) I am pretty smart. I got a 31 on the ACT
2) I am funny
3) I am assertive, and good at arguing for what I want.
4) I come from a kick ass family - one that busted my balls if I slacked off in school

Why are you a NEET? Why aren't you succeeding? Are you dumb? If you are dumb, I can understand.

But I don't think all of you are dumb.

This is the age of the nerd. If you are smart enough, do STEM at an affordable state school, get a good job, and find a qt wife.

Work on getting /fit/, and learn how to become proficient with firearms.

Then you're done. You're re-populating the white race, and you're ready for the race war.

What's the problem? What's you're excuse?

Post your age, SAT/ACT score, if you are married or not, and if you are a NEET or not:

38/31/Married/Not A NEET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ&feature=youtu.be&t=56
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Post your age, SAT/ACT score, if you are married or not, and if you are a NEET or not:

13/f/cali

bad unemployment

>bad unemployment

You didn't get hired because you didn't follow directions.

I'll repeat them for you

Age/Score/married/NEET status

--3/transnigger/Married

sage

See how much your wife loves you when you lose your job.

Not an argument.

The topic isn't why my wife sticks around. The topic is why you're a NEET.

I don't like working with people

I just want to be left alone forever

Right now I just sell shit online, but if I was ever forced into a job where I had to cooperate and work with other people I would no joke kill myself first.

>I just want to be left alone forever

are you a kissless virgin also?

I understand not liking to work with others, but really, an hero because of it? Why?

An advantage of being reasonably smart is that you can work at places where only smart people are allowed to work.

24, single, intelligent, assertive.
>Was very good looking. Got laid without trying.
>Was in great shape.
>Got terrible acne (worse than anything you've probably seen in real life) which also affect my eyes, so I've got dry eyes.
>Started staying inside for obvious reasons. Eyes also not much of a problem when indoors.
>Doctors don't give a shit or won't help.
>Still have acne, but use shit for it, still not great.
>Works out at home.
>Studying and building my business.
>Gonna fix this mess when I get enough money. Enough for me to be comfortable the rest of my life.

I'm sorry to hear that, Viking Friend.

Are you able to get a good income while working entirely from home / indoors?

No. I live on next to nothing. I'm gonna make it though. Don't worry.

>13 SAT score
that's pretty sad.

she's a girl in California

that's life's ultimate easy mode. She'll do fine.

>25
>Had own house, girlfriend, big social circle few years ago
>Stable job
>Get sick, rheumatism forms in old wound
>Get only 1 hours sleep max a night
>This continues 6 months
>Painkiller addiction comes in, get extremely fucked up dependent on them even though take it strictly for pain

I quit my job 2 months ago, I had to sell my house any re-negotiate the loan back with my
bank. No gf. Only 2 friends remain. No hobbies.

Life has gone extremely shit in matter of 2 years, cannot practically enjoy anything anymore. Suicide on mind last year every day, after those pains started I've not had single "good" day. All old friends/relatives who bump up to me on the street/shop ask the same question "What the fuck happened to you?"

Where can I get outfit and box in OP's pic?

Is there nowhere you can go in Finland and get help? Welfare shit or something?

called
Home Security Guards NEET Barricade Box

Scandinavian Bros,

Were you Sup Forums users when your health and lives were better? Or did you start coming here after health/life went to shit?

Thanks bruh

Looks like I'll have to google fu my way to the outfit.

Yes I would get money from welfare, i still have savings left (around 8 to 10.000€)

I'm living now 200€ rent in my friend's house and once a day I go to eat at my parents who live close-by.

I probably spend 2€ per day at the current rate, I would make extremely good bum, even though this is the first time in my life I have "free time" since I turned up 18.

You should go get the welfare then. What's stopping you?

I browsed Sup Forums & Sup Forums probably last time when i was 19, just for fun and not that much.

I had way too much going on in my free-time, computer was only used for practical purposes paying bills etc. Now that I am practically bedridden I am here back again.

I gotta admit that this is the safe-haven for your life when everything has gone to total shit
>"You will always have the Chan"

Well, I've lived like this for 8 years or something.
Had to do a lot of thinking.
Some of my friends always talked about Sup Forums so eventually I visited it a couple of months ago.

Family gave 0 shits. Dysfunctional. Couldn't wait to leave. Friend asked me at 18-19. Never looked back.

I am a NEET because I have saved up $700k which is enough to live on for the rest of my lifetime, so I do not see a reason why I should spend 40 hours a week at a job when I do not need the money. I prefer to spend my time playing video games and watching anime.

34/1500/single/NEET

Finished a stem postdoc 6 months ago and haven't gotten a job yet.
Had two on-site interviews before my postdoc but didn't get an offer. Had another on-site a few months ago but not hired.
Advisors kind of fucked me by not publishing my papers quickly and I'm still waiting for some of them, but I've been around enough to know that part of the reason I'm not hired is because I'm a white male at a time when it's really not in fashion.

I think that would get boring really quickly, I've been going out of my mind for the past few months but then again I don't have any fucking money.

are you a white male who plans on impregnating a white female and perpetuating the white race?

if so, what is your plan for this?

"I have 700k" is not a bad plan, but, "i play vidya and watch anime" is a pretty bad plan, actually..

No I am not white, and I have no plans of marrying or having children because they would require more funds which means going back to working.

>34/1500/single/NEET

can you elaborate a bit on what specialty of STEM you are in? 1500SAT + postdoc means you should be pretty employable.

what kind of role are you looking for? do you think you'll be long-term NEET or this is just an issue of you're over qualified for a small set of selective positions?

>Be user
>23/m/ginger.
>Go to college.
>Got sober 3 months ago and decided to take life to next level.
>Have been watching rsdnation videos on youtube for ~2 months.
>As a result, pull a qt asian form church today and fucked her for ~4 hours.
>Told her to dress up in school girl outfit for the occasion. :^)
>Have been fucking girls on the reg (mixed-race blacks, asianqt, white, native american)
>Red pilling qt'z after giving them the dick. (a.k.a. The ultimate indulgence for a Sup Forumstard).
>RSD Tyler is a god to me.
>Successful in school, often win debates & redpill libtards IN PUBLIC.

Want to know the first crucial step user took? Being spontaneous in relationships with loved ones. Give mom/dad a random call and delve deep into memories/get their perspective on who user is. (Also, get sober and talk to everyone).

Good luck!

no motivation to do anything other than part time fast food to pay the bare ass minimum bills off and spend more time enjoying life.

only motivation to do anymore than I need is to support a family, but that will never happen, so the NEET life isn't all that bad as long as you aren't doing literally nothing, not even part time work.

pretty simple concept, you can stop spamming these threads daily now.

The system fucked my psychological development so i rebelled when i became aware of it (early 20s) and became a NEET as result

I still don't regret it, the alternative was becoming a full on average frustrated chump and maybe go on a rampage somewhere down the line. Fuck this feminized society >:(

>only motivation to do anymore than I need is to support a family, but that will never happen,

why won't it happen? do you want it to?

>you can stop spamming these threads daily now.

this is actually the first thread about NEETs that I've started.

Sup Forums wants a world where white women are loyal to, and dependent on, strong white men; where people live in strong communities and have outstanding leaders.

I want that too.

So where are the leaders? Where are the community members?

Where are the strong white men?

Is Sup Forums full of men who deserve the women that Sup Forums wants? If not, why not?

And if not, is the condition terminal, or temporary?

A bunch of NEETs who have given up on life is no way to win a race war, or a culture war, or a gender war, or anything at all.

The leader will get the most out of each man available to him, but, until that hour, shouldn't each man become a better version of himself?

Chem Eng.
The postdoc I did was on numerical simulations that are honestly fucking useless to industry so it kind of hurt/narrowed my career prospects.
Right now I'm just sitting here waiting for those cocksuckers to submit/review my papers which might help get a position at a national lab but I have a 6+ month gap on my CV.
The worst thing is seeing foreign students from my lab group get positions ahead of me. Some of them are really good and deserving, but some are shit. And one American girl didn't have any papers and got a position at a company that didn't even interview me.

tl;dr the STEM meme buried my fucking life

idk about most of these guys but im pretty successful
>have job
>have college
>moderately good looking
>5'11
>hot submissive Asian fiance
only thing left for me is kids, marriage, and making more money and spending it on house, car and traveling

also thinking of slowly (over years) convincing my future wife to let me have more than one wife
but that's more of a bonus objective and won't let it get in the way of the main quest line

>So where are the leaders? Where are the community members?

You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves. I believe a lot of people on Sup Forums are leaders, but there are also MANY complainers that suck and don't realize how well they have it.

Don't have so little faith that strong white men are reading Sup Forums and doing good in the world. After all, I'm here, posting on this board ;^)

Chem E is a real major. Nice work.

Are you trying to go industry or academia?

Nothing says you have to walk into your first post-school job as "lab director or nothing". I interview guys with PhDs in CS and bring them in at entry level if that's how the interview goes. It's still damn good money for them, and if their PhD wasn't all a meme they will rise pretty quickly.

>So where are the leaders? Where are the community members? Where are the strong white men?
They are all cucked into oblivion by the vocal SJWs. Being a man nowadays is a bad thing and taking my case as an example, i honestly thought for a long time that asking a girl out on a date and showing her interest was insulting her...It took me a lot of hard work and reflexion to undo this, but it has already done tremendous damage on my psyche

I'm not ranting or anything, i just want to point out, as i'm really convinced it's true, that there actually IS an effort to brainwash boys into submission

What's funny is that i never actually discovered the Redpill or MGTOW philosophy, i just made my own reflexions and observations and it was near unanimously correlated by them in my quest for answers, kek :/

It's not life that NEETs have given up on, but the system. Turning houses into assets is probably the worst thing. You might not be in that position, but your kids and grand-kids will be. Working to rent is pure slavery, and basically Communism via the back door. That's all working for the system will get you.

of course

after over 200 rejections and 5 failed relationships only lasting 2-3 weeks, I gave up on trying. im just average looks, so that means im just the fall-back guy and only a miracle or a 6 figure salary is ever going to attract them. realized I could have a comfy life without spending 1/3 of it soul searching and I wont be seen as a fallback guy if I have a shit job. as long as women dont see me as 'eligible' I can avoid so much trouble and drama.

if you are wondering where all the leaders are, they are the ones spamming these threads

>They are all cucked into oblivion by the vocal SJWs.

how can we fix that? what could you personally do to try and fix that, for a few guys?

> i'm really convinced it's true, that there actually IS an effort to brainwash boys into submission

See above. When boys look at your life, and hear your testimony, will you break the spell over them?

I'm glad you made it out. Now, make sure you pay it forward.

200 rejections? Are you serious? :/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohbv6haI1aQ&feature=youtu.be&t=56

>It's not life that NEETs have given up on, but the system. Turning houses into assets is probably the worst thing. You might not be in that position, but your kids and grand-kids will be. Working to rent is pure slavery, and basically Communism via the back door. That's all working for the system will get you.

I hear what you are saying.

I live on an inexpensive rural property. Cities are degenerate.

I also have an RV. Living as a nomad isn't necessarily a bad deal, although it has its own challenges, and not every kind of woman is ready for it. Some will love the adventure; some won't.

In the USA, you can buy a used camper pretty affordably; you can get long-term places to park with hookups pretty affordably also. If you build your rig the right way, you don't need hookups at all.

Even if that's just temporary, its an affordable option, and it doesn't make you a bank slave.

dont know these faggot scores/no/NEETbaby

I just want to get paid a decent salary.
My postdoc was 40k and I did both PhD and postdoc in big cities so I've been living hand to mouth basically my entire adult life.
I never thought I was the best of the best but I've seen enough grad students to know I'm definitely not the worst. So much of it has to do with the advisors and mine really let me down.
I'm just incredibly bitter about the whole experience and I know it's going to fuck me because I'll get asked about it in interviews (CV gap, conflict resolution, etc.).

yeah... 30-50 or so from a speed dating event and the rest was from advice that my friend gave me: try and ask out a new girl every week, it's all bullshit. After a couple years of it, I realized I was only trying to see how many rejections I can get before the year 2015, I made it into a game because of how often it happened to me. I mean shit, I'm not even ugly at all, and I'm not severely autistic or anything, I always assumed I had decent genes, but shit, I guess maybe that's how fat girls feel, they don't truly understand how unattractive they are.

You've given me a lot to thing about OP. I will change my ways. I will fight as a soldier for the patriarchy. Onward, brothers!

>how can we fix that? what could you personally do to try and fix that, for a few guys?
In all honesty, i think the best thing we can do is keep on making threads like that, inform each other and share our experiences

A lot of young guys are lost just because of the sheer lack of guidance and knowledge. I suffered a lot from that, my own father being oblivious to it and even laughing outright at me for my failures sometimes, that fucking hurt

>See above. When boys look at your life, and hear your testimony, will you break the spell over them?
>I'm glad you made it out. Now, make sure you pay it forward.
I wouldn't call it 'Making it out'...I feel a lot better emotionally now, true, but i had to make a lot of sacrifices to arrive at that state of mind and i'm still a virgin :/

Once i worked up the courage to ask girls i liked out, i was met with nothing but rejection after rejection, talk about a reward :/

The big irony is, believe it or not, that i'm considered handsome...But when you're 'handsome' and inexperienced past a certain age (i'm 26 now), girls tend to find you creepy or desperate...

Im a neet, hate the poor, love the rich, a corporatist/fascist, loveless racist to the bone. Im fat, angry, and powerless.

I Am POL

Git gud Fatty McSharter
Aren't you the Neet who unironically believes in muh whit race and a bit old for a fucking goon imageboard ?

Also
23yo/10(france)/Half-Neet

PhD in mathmatics
$200k starting

LURK MORE YOU NON NEEETOOSSSS

ITS 13FCALI FOR FCK SAKE HOW NEW ARE YOU ?
RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fag

>a bit old
Youll be here past your 30s too, dumbass child.

22/33/no/yes

graduated with a stem degree, holding out for a job I will truly enjoy doing but I've been pretty lazy about applying

Post pic of that zit infested pizza face you call a mug.

dude if you did computational work, try looking for careers outside of chem eng

>I went 200k in debt to sit on my ass and convince myself I will be happy with my illusion of self determination

Top kek, literally the definition of a subhuman

Dayum man...

I'm very sensitive so try to minimise my rejections as much as possible (i got about 15) but 2 of them almost killed me inside... :/

>too lazy to apply

that can turn into cancer

I guess in today's world, switching jobs pretty often is the new normal. You may as well be getting paid and getting experience while you're looking for something better.

If I interviewed you and you were like "eh, I wasn't really motivated to apply", the interview probably wouldn't end well...

Plus what you just said is a huge red flag for a girl...

No i won't cause I'll be dead before that
Check mate

I thought so too yet here I am. Remember this post.

Remember this post.

9/11/2016

nah after like the 25th one I became numb to it and made a game out of it because it was getting boring and repetitive. to be fair I guess I didn't take it that seriously after 25 because it was just routine and I found it to be entertaining. when you watch your chad friends bang a new girl every week and you've probably asked more girls out than they have fucked collectively, that's a clear sign you aren't worthy.

anyway I'm gonna go lift

fuck you guys are right

I've had a few jobs bookmarked for a while, I'll go to the library tomorrow and apply to them

How can you be a half-NEET?

Our Scandinavian Patriarchs-in-the-making have made me aware of a massive oversight. I thank them, and wish them success on their recoveries.

In my OP, I listed some things that were factors in my success.

I see that I should have listed my good health; it's easy to take this for granted, and none of us should.

It is tragic that we have some anons who lapsed into NEEThood because of health issues.

Anons, get healthy, and try to stay healthy. If you're doing stuff to your body that isn't helping your health, cut that stuff out.

I think that's related to /fit/, but might encompass some other stuff also.

Also, if you came here since the beginning you must have been a 25+yo weeboo so don't tread on me cause i'm a tall non-virgin non-beta half neeto.
I can literally leave the chan today and never come back, but i won't cause people need me here

>22
>studying to be a production economy engineer (?), idk really what it is in english.
>kind of fit
Still i ve got such shitty genes, that i think it would be better not to reproduce.

Because I still can fonction normally in society and have fun with some normie shit but at the end of the day all i want is muh cumputar and my internet.mmmmm love you internet yer the best love

Me think if you're bored asking girls out, you're doing something wrong. You can't just monotonously ask girls out, it won't work, you gotta try new things

I said i always got rejected but funnily enough, it was almost always for a different reason. I'm at a point where the only way to improve is to increase my number of tries

Never give up, bro, you're allowed to have you ups and downs, but don't stop trying >:(

God Speed, Young Man.

NEET =/= antisocial, it just means you're not working or studying in any form

no you wont bitch. i know becauase thats what i always say and i never do it

he doesnt need your encouragement you faggot, no he is not going to do it -_-

Did you treat the girls at the speed dating place with contempt?

post a pic

im a 5'5'' male and even i have picked up and fucked qt's

althoug i will admit i havent picked up a girl in about a year now,

feel like i lost my mojo, my banter, my confidence.
i was into game in 2013-2015...

>SAT/ACT score
underage fag detected

But i'm also antisocial as I just can't stand normie shit and just want to go home and smoke erday in front of the simpsons.

I bet he's some fucking autist who can't dress right and shit and then complains about how he keeps getting rejected. You need to act like you're better than the girl you want.

user, your experience sounds terrible. I am sorry to have heard it.

I am not going to advocate MGTOW, but in your case, I think I might think about it like this:

you need to build yourself into the best version of whatever man you want to become. stronger. funnier. more interesting. more confident.

do all of this indifferently towards women. That is, ignore women, ignore what you think they want.

Commit yourself fully to the idea that you can be happy with yourself as a man with the path/track you set out on

maybe you want to climb the highest mountain on every continent?

A man should have an adventure that is the theme of his life. Being a NEET doesn't count.

I cannot tell you what your adventure should be; only that being a single man of adventure is infinitely better than being a single man of NEET.

Now, with your mind fully committed to the adventure of your life, I will say this:

A determined man on an adventure is pretty irresistible to women. I expect that even though you are ignoring women, you will find women who cross your path, and who want to hitch their wagons to the power, energy, and passion you display in your own life.

most women want to hitch their wagon to a man who is going somewhere.

Go somewhere.

And when these interested women ask, "how come there were no other women before?", you can answer truthfully: "when I was younger, I sought out women, and through countless rejections, I learned I had nothing to offer them. So I stopped chasing women, until I became the man women chase after"

And then you will be beating them away with a stick.

She doesn't stick around because you're great, you're a fat manlet who thinks he's an alpha, lol.

>>SAT/ACT scoreunderage fag detected

I've told you what my age is.

I chose those tests because they are rigorous and objective - unlike worthless online IQ tests.

Also, SAT/ACT are found to correlate highly with g (general intelligence factor).

They're also something everyone in America has taken.

So, it's a pretty objective way to get a read on how clever someone in the US is.

I am trying to figure out if NEETs are too stupid to get good jobs, or if there is other stuff going on. What we've seen so far is that there are some really bright people who are not succeeding right now - so in some cases, there is other stuff going on.

>You need to act like you're better than the girl you want.
Sweet piece of advice there :^)

You need to be 18 to be on this board.

37/didn't take SAT/Married with children/not a NEET

>you're a fat manlet who thinks he's an alpha, lol.

Not at all. By disposition, I'm a nerd. I didn't lose my vcard until I was 18, and I only dated 2 girls in HS - and they were both nerdy girls.

Also, it was a simpler time back then.

I am, however, successful, and nothing creates confidence like success. I'm successful in my field, I'm successful martially, I have successfully reproduced, etc.

I am the undisputed head of my family. I am a leader at work. I am respected by others.

Alpha? No. Patriarch?

Yes.

>work as a lecturer in a uni
>work 8 months of the year
>get to spend other 4 months being a neet

Life's weird, but ultimately enjoyable. This is the best I can do. I wish I could just fuck around and play videogames all my life, but I need to work to live, unfortunately.

Try to go to the UK and get Pain treatment. NHS is free and the treatment works for individuals who have it worse than you. It is talking and management therapies, but I can tell you it works as I work in the sector and run stats on the perofrmance. After that go to a country of choice with good social system that will cover you. Build up from there

living the dream

get a girlfriend and some kids in there and you can die a happy boring average life

I'm 25. I'm a NEET living with my parents. I have major depression and generalized anxiety disorder. I'm an active marijuana user and have a history of hard drug abuse. I'm single now after a series of failed relationships. I am an unemployed college dropout. I made a 21 on the ACT.

>girlfriend and kids

Uh, no interest

>happy boring average life

Too late for that. I have a library full of rare occult books, and spend most of my weekends transcribing and overseeing rituals.

>22/Male/Uber stronk --- High tier aesthetic genes.
>I'm a NEET because I have been shit on by the system and currently would be restricted to low paying jobs which just don't add up to the subsidized equity combined.
>Men being logical as they are do not find it worthwhile to work for the same equity as the gibsmedats programs added together.
>35 states actually have higher combined equity from subsidized living and unemployment than minimum wage and self-sufficiency.

He could do that sure. Fuck his liver up popping pills. Or he could go to any country with mediweed and be pain free with no side effects or addiction.

Tldr were full

23/Dont remember SAT/32 ACT/dating a girl/studied cognitive science + have a job in the field

Only a NEET would think up something like this.

Bet your game sucks. I know ugly guys that get girls left and right while good looking ones can get any.

I'm not.
I work, have a social life, sex life, getting married and planning for children.

Get rekt faggit.