Thank God for Indian men

Proving that Asian men aren't the most awkward and creepy.

Indians are like Asians with the social skills and lack machismo, but like negros in sexdrive and agressiveness

Scary

Attached: Facebook-20141024-060843.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Who is this cute asian semen demon?

The virgin asian vs The chad punjabi

Attached: Rash_Behari_Bose_and_his_wife_Toshiko.jpg (904x1306, 147K)

Also tb h, it's because they have very poor knowledge/understanding of Western/first-world culture. They think that any woman wearing modern clothes is a slut or something like that. That's why they act like that. It can be fixed through education.

this desu

Attached: cd3a172d22d8bf796a79b9faff6c2dc0.jpg (600x451, 198K)

GET REKT NIP

Are you ready Takeshi?

Attached: japan-india.png (821x963, 1.07M)

Why is this necessarily a bad thing? :(

Indians are masculine, from Punjab to Rajasthan to Tamil all are warrior cultures.

Wut

and

yeah but only BLACK DRAVIDIAN one(KARA BOGA)

Ahahahahha this was already tried in the U.S. It turns out taking poo's with an education from a degree mill doesn't mean saving money, it means you have to hire white/east asian coders to redo their work after they fuck it up.

But that applies to work outsourced to India itself, not the Indians working in America.

Senpai please also take us wh*Te northeners.

Sup Forumstard butthurt that Pajeet took his job

Good for japan

This will get their tech industry up to snuff with the rest of the world and get their birth rates up as well

You realize poos suffer from the same low birthrate crisis japs do?

The only thing Pajeets are useful are boring enterprisey business software in Java/C#.

I have done both enterprise software and embedded software. I wouldn't let Pajeet touch my C compiler but he can do payroll software just fine.

I like Indian people in Japan.
I always take out Indian curry from Indian Curry Restaurant near my house.
They always give some as free.
They are very nice people.

As a mestizo latino, i feel bad for asian men because they are so emasculated in our society. They also have a hard tome getting women i would say harder time than indian american men it also doesnt help that far east asian women are the biggest race traitors in existance

Attached: image.jpg (575x762, 133K)

You wouldn't let vikram adve touch your compiler? Lmao.