USA is going to give to UN the control over internet

This is good or God need protect us now?

wsj.com/articles/an-internet-giveaway-to-the-u-n-1472421165

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/26/national/social-issues/u-n-rapporteur-urges-crackdown-impunity-child-sex-offenders/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICANN#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i readed this post and noticied some points

>the deadline is 30th of setember
>after this day internet can be into a Anarchy or getting UN control

Better the UN than USA and their big corporations copyrighting everything

Maybe UN can do something worse?

Doesn't the UN and shit censor all that shit going on in Europe, I think this will be a very bad idea.

me too, he can censor a lot of shit... will be very bad...

say goodbye to the lolis. i've heard that they're deeply concerned about them.

UN Hates lolis
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/26/national/social-issues/u-n-rapporteur-urges-crackdown-impunity-child-sex-offenders/

Bump

The UN is the same organization that dedicated an entire "women's rights" conference event to Gamergate bullying Anita and Zoe while at the same time naming Saudi fucking Arabia as the new chair of the Human Rights Council.

Do you really want an organization that believes in persistent online identities and real world punishments for online offenses to be put in charge of the web?

Probably one of the worst ideas possible for freedom and free speech really. This absolutely can not happen or its game fucking over for the nonliberals. Fucking done son.

>Gamergate
>believes in persistent online identities
>real world punishments for online offenses

Oh, God protect us...

maybe a new type of internet
Deep Web Maybe?

>This is good or God need protect us now?

It's bad as hell.

UN is organization that on regular basis elects countries like Saudi-Arabia and North-Korea to human rights council. Now they are in charge of internet and freedom of speech.

US has it's flaws, but UN is massive turn to worse.

>2016
>muh internets
>not communicating with red pilled people via HAM radio

Kill yourselves

The UN is a globalist-communist enterprise that needs to be utterly destroyed.

Any chance of this being fake?
i really dont want belive on it

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT

>muh Blue Helmets BTFO our AR-15s meme

You're pathetic

What is the UN gonna do? Break down my door and steal my shotacon or somethings?

The UN. Completely fucking useless when it actually matters. But it still likes to try and bully NEETs worldwide out of their internet and loli escapism. Why does this shitty organisation still exists again?

>october surprise
>SHTF.jpg
>internet is heavily censored, mass panic and confusion
>???????
>bill and hill in white house

This can backfire really badly for them, think of this.
1000's of "lel im a h4ckz0r" kids running proxies doing raids on social media to say stuff that gets banned, for no reason other then to piss off the new keepers of the internet.
They will take it on as some kind of war.It might end up really entertaining to be honest.

Good, I hope they ban them. It's degenerate.

its the beginning of globalism, don't be afraid though, it wont be bad for most of us and it will be great for humanity in the long run.

How i know?

Cicada 3301

>Any chance of this being fake?
>i really dont want belive on it

It's true. Obama hates freedom.

It would be a good thing if UN worked the way it's supposed to work instead of how it really works. It's corrupt and inept organization.

This may mean death of free speech in internet.

your an idiot have fun in jail for searching up stupid shit.

>Obama hates freedom
>But Obama said that dont wanted let this happen

im am so confused in this part

dude he is trying to crash the country and world into flames before he leaves office, just for kicks and giggles.

>open up tab in incognito mode
>don'tletthedoorhityouonthewayoutofficer.jpg

What the fuck mate? Why would I communicate via piece of meat?

>Cicada 3301

Why i should belive in a internet challenge?

Look up Britain's "Thought-Police" , and something like that might happen world-wide to our internets.

What OP doesn't know/say is that by relinquishing full control to ICANN the US prevents the UN and its zoo of dictatorships from having control. Russia and China had wanted a UN body to have control over naming; this prevents that.

Bitter Middle-aged Hag Hates Depictions of Sexy Young Grills - More at 10

i know a lot how UK is, and i am even more afraid

That challenge was set up by the Pentagon.

>internet no longer protected by the US constitution's free speech

All China has to do is lean on them.

>USA is going to give USA control over the internet
What the fuck

this is the problem, USA is having some internal issues AKA bureaucracy to give full control to ICANN

Relax, it's just so the rich can commodify the internet better. That makes it okay, because we're all retarded libertarians, right?

lol
u can't be serious m8

>US has it's flaws
You realize SA is one of the US's greatest allies right? Fucking libertarian shills. You're always cancer.

>not farting morse code over walkie talkies

get with the times, grandpa

Will VPNs help? Should I get one?

Wrong pepe i mean

>control over the internet

do you even understand the basic concept of how this magical thing called the internet works?

Nobody is scared of blue helmets. They enlist fucking cannibalistic illiterate Africans that live in huts and drink muddy water. The UN's deviousness comes from shit like this, and pushing globalist treaties.

Go suck a dick you nigger loving pussy.

What is it with you burgers and sharting?

this
whats your callsign family ?

I'm not, although I cant into radio stuff
Interwebs are much more practical

Do you even understand the basics of fiber cables,data rates etc?

U-UNATCO?

yes. Its literally my job to.

You should be. We had a nationwide but largely unreported spate of "pedophile" arrests related to people browsing a site called prime jailbait and downloading pictures of a girl who was abused elsewhere but had a single pic on the site fully clothed.

t. know someone who got their door kicked in a life turned upside down

When I was testing out VPN last week I was being blocked from posting here so I must have done something wrong. It might be worth learning more for the future.

>falling for the clean butt jew

I expected this from Poland, but you???

Could someone weigh in on whether this is viable? I'm scared shitless about all this right now.

i guess with "giving control of the internet" they speaking about that stuff

Obama really is showing his true colors in the last year. Nigger is gunning for that President of the UN job.

Anyway yeah. Expect even heavier censorship. They realized they fucked up with the Internet. It's exposing them too much, and traditional MSM TV is losing it's impact. So here is the clamp down.

It'll get challenged in court, Obongo will lose, nothing will happen. They can't give national infrastructure to the UN. It would be no different than giving the Hoover Dam to the UN. Its not possible.

>he doesn't know using incognito mode warns intelligence agencies about your online actions

They just fuck up the internet, shrug and no one to blame. Hope I am wrong in this.

why you are so sure that this will happen?

just fucking kill yourself. Right now.

as he said

also they're fucking message is pretty clear (based on the books and the latter stages, i can just give you a hint)

it has to do with sentience and hivemind globalism

It isnt about politics, race, money, etc'
it has to do more with an intrinsic connection because of sentience

hard to explain in normal terms without using the poetry in the book

" It is not an easy trip, but for those who find their way here it is a necessary one. Along the way you will find an end to all struggle and suffering, your innocence, your illusions, your certainty, and your reality. Ultimately, you will discover an end to self."
They don't mean death buddy.

>tfw went to walmart earlier after eating carne asada tacos and took a fat healthy dump in the lawn and garden section

Get on our level

Because Trump is going to win and undo all of this moon cricket's nonsense.

also pic related

>ICANN manages some of the most important elements of the Internet, including the domain name system and IP addressing.

they speaking about this stuff.

It's just domain naming things. Not really a big deal and probably nothing will change.

>Trump
>Win

Oh God...

They can block your IP or block other IP of other sites.

I used to IM on packet radio way back in the late 80's.

How can we stop this?

>You realize SA is one of the US's greatest allies right? Fucking libertarian shills. You're always cancer.

Libertarian?

While do understand realpolitik. I wouldn't risk freedom of speech on global level to be left in hands of shitholes like SA or Best Korea.

SA is at it's best an frenemy of US, right there with Pakistan. Without gulf Arab countries funding radical islamism, world would be much better and safer place.

looking for this post and reading the new i have seem a lot

Justice stop this
Congress stop this
Obama stop this (he seems that is trying but he having to fight with bureaucracy)

and some others more

"They" could do that now. Run your own local DNS server, or start editing /etc/hosts

>ICANN
>having anything to do with IPs
i don't know why i come here

I meant what can we, Sup Forums do to stop this

What kind of retarded shit is that? Internet is extremely decentralized, you can't have "control" over it.

>Nothing

is this in someway related?

"On March 10, 2016, ICANN and the DOC signed a historic, culminating agreement to finally remove ICANN and IANA from the control and oversight of the DOC.[24] This agreement is scheduled to go for approval by the U.S. National Telecommunications and Information Administration in April, 2016. This approval must occur before ICANN's current contract with the DOC expires in September, 2016."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICANN#History

He will. Monkey.

The US will still be in charge of the .us domain.

We're fucked, aren'twe?

no more offending peoples feelings eurofags
HAHA you're fucked once your governments start pressuring the UN to give them names and lists of anime and frog posters. YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN. SHART THE MART!!

>ICANN manages include the Internet Protocol address spaces for IPv4 and IPv6, and assignment of address blocks to regional Internet registries.

as an example: TDC is a danish internet company who have licensed some IPv4s and ICANN keeps track of that and make sure they do not license duplicates.

So if they fuck up we start using a new DNS.

they actually gave it to China

this means that they can block IPs?

FUCK THE UN!!!!!!

This is a shitty idea. They are nothing more than censorship retards.

Yes, that is literally all it is.

It is already practically being ran by the UN for years.

The Governmental Advisory Committee has representatives from 111 states (108 UN members, the Holy See, Cook Islands, Niue and Taiwan), Hong Kong, Bermuda, Montserrat, the European Commission and the African Union Commission.[50]

yes, they assign address blocks. they don't manage individual IPs.

the worst they could do is disrupt the DNS system, and that would just mean people would go back to using IPs or homebrewed DNS servers.

they make sure IP blocks (huge collections of IPs in the same general space, 128.218.1.1 to 128.218.255.255 is a somewhat small IP block for example) don't collide with each other, aka one public IP isn't used for two computers at once

they don't have individual control over IPs, that's up to individual ISPs

Challenge by who? I can get behind that. How do we do that?

No, they could just dissociate the name from the IP.

no?

what are you on about burger? The US government does not manage public DNS servers. All they manage is the list to keep track of large domains (.com and such) and the public IP pools.

no.

to block an IP addr. you have to reject the package on a router level (access lists).

or

you could take that exact IP out of circulation by changing the fundamental IP protocols to ignore it (ridicules t b h).

Normally you just contact the large public DNS owners and ask them to point the IP to a nothing.

we are in total agreement Strayan. I just wanted to point out that they did indeed have something to do with IPs.

They are not giving anything away, just failing to renew the 5 year contract with ICANN.