So she is going to be the final boss, isn't she? Because there is no way the white walkers are getting past the North...

So she is going to be the final boss, isn't she? Because there is no way the white walkers are getting past the North, so they will probably be defeated in the first half of the last season or so and Cersei is never going to feel the impact of the dead army.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, she will be the final boss.

After the white walkers annihilate the North, they will march their army of the dead and tear Cersei to shreds.

Calling it now
>Arya kills the Night King with that dagger
>Clegane bowl
>Jamie kills Cersei
Jon and Danny rule the 7 kingdoms

Have you read the S8 leaks?

Euron will be. The S8 leaks are shit and retarded but after this episode I'm convinced he'll be the final boss one way or another.

The fuck

Jamie killed the mad king with a stab to the back
He'll kill Cersei with a stab to her abdomen.

pottery

Can't kill the only decent character in the show unless you want to end it.

cucks

>>Arya kills the Night King with that dagger

Don't you even joke about this

>Copy that :)

Well, he's pretty much Saruman.

I feel like they will be defeated in the north and retreat to the south.

Jaime or Arya will kill Cersei to unite the southern armies and prevent them from getting ganked, then Euron ganks them at the real final final battle and then Theon and Yaran gank Euron.

You heard it here first

When the walker was released, and none of Cerseis guard stood up or did anything, not even Gregor, had Sandor not stopped it, Cersei would have died, and nobody would have cried. Their entire world would rejoice, in fact. Even Cersei's allies would have no problem with Cersei's death.

It's almost like, her power is built on nothing, and supported by nothing

That dagger has been in The series from the 1st season
They even put that dagger in a book Sam was reading.

Confirmed.

She lost Jamie. She will lose the child. (It was mentioned in the script leaks for this season but not shown), and she will become the mad queen.

They will beat the NK in the first 4 episodes and then fight Cersei in the last 4.

>night king had blond hair before lewd stone lewdly inserted in his lewd chest
>lannisters have blond hair
>night king ancestor of lannisters
>lannisters working secretly with night king
>night king gave lannisters undead mountain clegane
>night king will overrun westeros and continue marching to other lands

series will end with
>night king army marching in other lands three undead dragons freezing everything in their path
>camera zoomsflies to king's landing and into iron throne room where undead dany jon tyrion bronn bran sansa arya brienne everyone standing before throne, undead jaime joffrey tommen standing beside throne, night queen cersei sitting on throne
>camera flieszooms towards throne as undead jon dany everyone bend the knee
>camera zooms to night queen cersei's face and she smiles her constipated smile

>S8 leaks
Post them please?
I keep seeing people talking about how retarded they are but I haven't seen a single leak so far.

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

>the faceless girl with a vip skin
>the guy with all the questions and the raven with all the answers
>the one who knows the in/out of politics
>the brotherlover mother of 2 vs 1 wallcutting dragons
>jon targaryen, heir to the iron throne, sisterfister
>who, after a lot of people die, kills the night king and no more walkers
>jon dies too, but becomes the beacon of honor for the conclusion

I dunno about the books, the show seems to love Lena and Cersei When they finally kill her, they'll definitely try to make it really sad.

Also, it's obvious Cersei let Tyrion live to betray Jon and Dany, that's why he was upset when they were banging.

the writers LOVE cersei

such a strong female role model

Cersei, you are making grave miscalculations
I don't care, I'm the queen bitch

and the writers love it

He chokes her.

>ned tormund dies

damn those serial boykilling pedoperv writers

>Implying Euron won't the final winner.

ned tormund, podrick, ghost, lynna mormont ded
i hate them so much

>pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
>Tyrion warns Lyanna that the Game of Thrones isn’t a child’s play and it’s one that comes at a price.
lel

>dragonfire blows up and everyone dies
>again

This is a joke, right?

Never heard of shoulder pads? People in important positions use them to look more important.

That's not a bittersweet ending, though. GRRM told D&D the ultimate ending to the series before they even started making the show, and it's been pointed out that it'll be bittersweet. Jon and Dany probably die (Dany in childbirth, when Jon impregnates her), and either the child will grow up to rule, or someone else will.

her shoulder armor kinda looks like it's part of the chair and she just has a long neck.

>Show Jaime killing mad king 20 or so years ago
>DONT EVEN MAKE HIM LOOK YOUNGER
BRAVO!

kek

>Tyrion tells Missandei that she’s doing an excellent job in educating Lyanna and the two start to have sex with each other.
>He explains that the North and the Vale are currently ruled by Lady Sansa Stark, the only remaining Stark child and that she’s married to Lord Gendry Baratheon, Lord of the Stormlands.

I've seen fanfic written by tumblr whales thats better than this

What do you think we've been watching the past 2 seasons?