LF death was tragic AF and a perfect end to his character. His great tragedy was falling in love with Catelyn...

LF death was tragic AF and a perfect end to his character. His great tragedy was falling in love with Catelyn, which turn him into a mastermind and gave him a high rank in the world. That love also led to his downfall, and he abandoned his machinations because he saw Cat in Sansa and was in love again. You could see it in his eyes, right before he died, he went back to square one when he was just Petyr Baelish being beaten up by Brandon Stark for loving Catelyn. What a tragedy, what a closure for a great character. The irony that all his intelligence failed him due to love.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JofBlnXsACg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None of you actually cared about Littlefinger, he was, and has always been, a bit part in a larger series of events. You all only liked it because of the Bane meme.

I'm reading this post in a paki/indian accent, and I'm rolling on my bed laughing.

>hating on Sup Forums's core meme

>He cried like a bitch instead of accepting it like a man

What a fag

The fact that you all built your lives around a meme, makes you only the second or third most pathetic board on Sup Forums.

He was a piece of shit, good riddance.

He's actually a pretty important character in the books and on the show.

Littlefinger literally masterminded the war of the five kings fuck off

>started the war and basically the entire conflict of the series
>bit part

I agree. Love is a weakness. Remember that.

He was just a pouting bitch who got the others to play slappsies because he was snubbed as a child. Literally any other character with a grudge could have done the samething. LF isn't that smart.

>Oh wow, two houses with a mutual dislike of each other were able to be pushed into war, because I can in my slow mushy gravelly voice.

The real reason he was killed was because the show runners didn't think he was important enough to the plot. He should have been killed in season 3 or 4 or just fucked off.

bump for an actually balanced take. Sup Forums usually just complains about everything

Somebody get this hothead out of here.

Helloooooo reddit

>t. hothead

Gotta problem with reddit, punk?

Reddit is for queers and communists and you were probably raised by a single mother and have low testosterone

head = hot

I guess it would be pretty embarrassing then to get the life choked out of you by a queer commie with low T raised by a single mother?

Salsa is also troubled that she had him killed. In her own way I think she cared about him too.

Littlefinger - 4d chess dying to a scoobydoo ending. fucking weak.

>saves pictures of retarded manchild YouTubers to his computer
>thinks he's superior to anyone else on the planet
oh brother

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

oh no where will be show be without his 2 different facial expressions?!

this
this
this
this

This thread is by far the best Littlefinger thread tonight. Rest in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=JofBlnXsACg

Fuck off back to burlington bar you utter faggot.

Is that not exactly what you would expect from this character? He's literally meant to be the least honorable, best schemer. He'd probably suck 1000 dicks if it meant he could get the throne

>No one cared who I was until I was stabbed in the throat

The show really botched Littlefingers end game.

In the books, it's implied Littlefinger is eyeing the throne itself, and creating enough chaos to see it done. He had a pathos, and a higher ambition than just Salsa pussy.

Show Littlefinger he fucks off to the North to make two little sisters fight with each other, and doesn't seem to have any higher ambitions.

he does pre s4 then D&D jewry ruins it all

I hate literally every single one of you. Littlefinger deserved better.

Hothead out!

Was deathkino part of their plan?

friendly reminder that the starks violated guests rights by murdering the lord of the vale in cold blood, without a trial, without any evidence but the word of a cripple autist, without allowing said lord to present a defence, without the traditional northern tradition of the sentencer swinging the sword.

and they are the good guys.

Yeah, why didnt Littlefinger demand a trial by wombat?

Littlefinger being beaten because the Starks cheated by using Bran's wizard powers doesn't sit right with me

The only possible satisfaction I can get from this is if I twist what happened into "Littlefinger is so awesome that they needed Bran's greenseer hacks, Arya's lie detection hacks and Littlefinger telling all his secrets to Sansa in order to lose"

But even then I'd rather him win the game of thrones and not die like this. This is bullshit and I hate all the normalfags that are happy he died.

Not really. Arya just straight murdered him and nobody cared.

Littlefinger using the practically full strength Vale army to sweep in at the very end and having the series conclude with him on the throne would have given me an erection lasting longer than four hours and is the only truly out there and unconventional thing they could have done. Now it's going to be a boring ending

it would be pretty cool if done right. the greatest schemer in westeros was defeated because there are forces higher than pure rational selfish calculations is a cool message.

however, the cold blooded snivelling murder we witnessed was retarded ad not a satisfying end to a character we have followed for 7 years.

I will be back

>REEEEEE STOP HAVING FUN

It's not supposed to. Magic in this world is meant to be creepy, unsettling and be unnatural because it is. It's fucking Magic. That's the entire point of the season, the entire thesis is: When magic returns to the world, the scheming, plotting, and backstabbing game is useless. And schemers, plotters and backstabbers lose their power in winter because their world runs on pettiness. It's shown in every major 'scheming' character getting fucking wrecked all god damn season.

Tyrion's plan fails because Euron, a man who is connected to drowned gods magic and creepy bullshit sneaks up on a fleet in the middle of the night and absolutely destroys the Iron Fleet. The Sand Snakes get killed by poison because the Lannisters had an undead on their side and Euron's spooky sea fuckery.

Varys was almost useless all season, and Littlefinger walked into a fucking trap because he couldnt forsee Bran being a tree wizard, Arya being a Faceless man or any of the other creepy, weird magical shit that gave the starks an edge, nor could he stop himself from trying to do his usual shit when the people who are historically called "The Kings of Winter" gather in their element. The Lannister's plan gets absolutely wrecked by Dragonfire. And even the Dragons themselves prove to not be invulnerable against the Night's King and his Winter devilry.

That is the message of this season: Winter is here, Magic is back and your scheming bullshit is going to get you killed if you dont get your shit together.

>however, the cold blooded snivelling murder we witnessed was retarded ad not a satisfying end to a character we have followed for 7 years.
Bran gave him the first warning when Littlefinger gave him the dagger and he gave the "Chaos is a Ladder" line.

Littlefinger could have chilled as Lord of the Vale and cozied up to the Starks again.

But either (love) or (ambition) kept him going - and he paid for it.

He's in a world full of the undead, dragons, and ressurection-magic. His game has changed.

Good, I just hope that in the bbooks Sansa/Sweetautist will make him fly.

This.

Magic in GoT is
1) Creepy, almost unnatural/inhuman
2) Unsettling, and never without consequences.

-Bran has almost lost all of his humanity.
-There are theories now that both Jon Snow and Beric will die as soon as the Night King dies.
Their wounds are not healing (the wounds that killed them before they were resurrected). It makes sense that some force of magic would counteract another force (Night Kings sphere of magic vs the Lord of Fire). so Jon/Beric being kept only to win the battle at the end.

>Littlefinger walked into a fucking trap because he couldnt forsee Bran being a tree wizard

He literally sat there and heard Bran say "Chaos is a ladder". How the fuck do you STAY in Winterfell after that? The cripple autist knows, the trollface ninja suspects him and Salsa is clearly onto his scheming ways because she participated with him. All 3 Stark children were ONTO his shit the moment they got together. How the fuck did he think staying at Winterfell and attempting to scheme some more was a good decision? Bad writing, that's how.

this. the stark whores have zero honor.

>Bad writing, that's how.
A character is not infallible user.

Maybe he just couldn't believe it - hes heard of undead armies and magic but all of it may have been too much for him to accept. The world of scheming makes too much sense and is familiar to him (people are human in the end, and thus predictable, in Littlefingers world view).

He kept with his game - and in the end paid the price.

>without the traditional northern tradition of the sentencer swinging the sword.
Pretty sure Ned only taught that to his sons.

why the fuck didn't he leave though. even a fucking idiot would leave. DABID why even include that scene in the first place. if little fingers first exposure to bran had been the "trial" at least would have made sense that he had been completely outflanked. you let him sit for 5 eps (equivalent of 6 months), not doing shit but stealing a letter. fuck you DABID

I was hoping he'd dissappear into a puff of smoke or bring out his own thug, he really needed his own mountain/brianne/bronn. some sellsword loyal to him.

Fuck, LF was my absolute fav char on the entire series, only character that actually knew the fuck he was doing

He was one of the more interesting characters in the show. So of course D&D dumbed his character down and gave him a shitty top 10 anime betrayal death

Why didn't they sacrifice him to the heart tree giving Bran more power? Got is shit when will the asoiaf be turnt into an anime.

hope he comes back as a walker since nobody burned the body

>him a shitty top 10 anime betrayal death
They are nearing the end of the show.

One of the major schemers finally gets caught.
Ned Stark is finally avenged - by his daughters no less.

He was a lord only because he married and murdered their lordess. He doesn't hold any title, especially with that evidence coming to light.

Fuck off pal he effectively orchestrated the War of the Five kings by framing Tyrion and betraying Ned which led to his execution. No Littlefinger no story

There will be no throne

but he didn't even get any ass. only way he would've been blinded is if she was sitting on his face every day

>TFW he died never knowing how it feels to have a Tully fire crotch gripping his cock

Lysa doesn't count. I bet it's all haggard and dry as a nun's cunt.

fuck you faggot

>Woaah so this is the power of bad taste

>Maybe
Tgats a word that shouldn't be coming up.

You dick sucking queer, you need to GO BACK TO REDD1T.

Sick of all you pussy ass beta cuck bitches wandering in here like the internet is a free country. Spoiler: it is not.

You don't belong here. This is not a safe space. And if I see you reddicunts again, I will find your mom, pummel a square peg thru her eye socket and fuck the hole with no condom.

Bitch.

>Like pottery

>character seems important to the endgame in early seasons
>ends up having no greater purpose at all

Fuck you d&d

>He was crying
Fugg

>thank you for your lessons lord baelish

what did he actually teach her?

>Watching GOT with people from college
>They burst into applause when Littlefinger dies as if we're fucking Americlaps

>Tyrion's plan fails because Euron, a man who is connected to drowned gods magic and creepy bullshit sneaks up on a fleet in the middle of the night and absolutely destroys the Iron Fleet. The Sand Snakes get killed by poison because the Lannisters had an undead on their side and Euron's spooky sea fuckery.

that wasn't even magic just bad writing

He was already a Lord, just a lord of a minor house. He was also made Lord of Harrenhal, and thus liege of the Riverlands by the Lannisters before he married Lysa.

how do you explain book Beric being sacrificed to bring back Catelyn ?

Why would they burst into applause when Littlefinger dies?

It's not guest right, he's been there for a long time and is allied. It wasn't violating guest right when Robb executed one of his lords in S3 either.

Whats dumb about it is how everyone is quite happy to see littlefinger drop dead. If that was ever the case he would have died a lot sooner.

THAT'S ILLEGAL

>without any evidence but the word of a cripple autist

Sansa watched him drop Lyanna.

>Loves Catelyn
>Masterminds the series of events that kill her
Littlefinger never loved anyone. He only wants power

>I-
What did he mean by this?

not an argument