/brit/

Lessons in Charisma Edition

Attached: xhxpu100qmhy.png (2400x1349, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dCsM1Am7xOM
vocaroo.com/i/s1Z9SSlu6ikb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The fall of the USSR was an horror

Attached: USSR-flag.png (2000x1000, 9K)

i know and i'm not sure why you'd bring it up. you implied that all rural people are white trash.

ring ring

Attached: Rachel-Riley-345467.jpg (590x885, 76K)

>the Persians are great negotiators

Attached: 300-15.jpg (811x540, 63K)

I can’t follow him. Just stop counting non citizens on the census cut immigration/welfare. Reunite the anglosphere. I love not hate you guys

Attached: CE24A9B4-1E5B-45E7-B7B6-F267889CAADB.jpg (533x562, 234K)

Don't like the way he talks

is there a name for this sort of tactic
where you just overwhelm someone with inane drivel

could and would happily heem any US president in history

Spics are a disgusting and beastly people

:(

Kind of are. Outside of Appalachia no but most rural whites live in Appalachia. Now Idaho and Wyoming are white mans land

the call that saved /brit/

His rhetoric is reasonable. He has done great for the middle class. Only older whites and young non whites dislike Trump now because of Muh character

could and would happily heem any yankoid in history

>most rural whites live in Appalachia
>implying most rural whites in appalachia are white trash
>implying most rural whites live in appalachia?!?
i don't know about where you live but in nevada white trash has always referred to urban/suburban working class people who are particularly uncivilized

Fine. We are brothers but whatever

Attached: 2E981274-18C5-44D7-A1AA-6E05B16C8596.jpg (547x650, 365K)

>He has done great for the middle class
Not in the important states middle class which actually contributes to this countries economy more than anyone else

hate yank hours
might go warm up some broth

>My bros and I can't wait for Ready Player One! It has all of our favourite pop culture references!

>I'm probably gonna see it at least five times!

Attached: th(5).jpg (474x355, 30K)

What're you sliding shlomo?

The White people outside of urban Washoe county and Las Vegas are mostly Mormon so IDK how you trash can call them trash. Rural whites in Europe are the good rural whites. In America Metro Whites > Rural whites.

Can't stand Yanks, moved North just to get away from the smell.

Queensland

Attached: 11o1o.jpg (1000x763, 106K)

love black women me
bit addicted I might even say

Attached: 1520769389284.jpg (590x350, 48K)

Attached: 1452989044756771.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Attached: canada (1).png (1648x1224, 799K)

you can see the eyes situated on either side of the head to better spot predators approaching

which province is medicine hat in
please use pictorial reference

Attached: IMG_3941.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

we should have a /brit/ slack NOT a /brit/ discord that is for runts

Nice yank accent yank

What do you mean??? 60% of voters with a personal income of $50,000 or more love Trump. He is saving West Virginia’s middle class, he is taking Minnesota, Wisconsin, and even places like Suffolk County NY and bringing new hope. Stop with muh HDI. Metro whites are doing well because of Trump. Metro whites are America’s Backbone. Also blue states are losing their middle classes and are seeing their white populations naturally decline. Once Jew boomers go NY, NJ, CA, MA, and CT become shit holes

what's wrong with IRC

I want whiteys stuff
t. The African race

>His rhetoric is reasonable
what exactly is reasonable about letting increasing the wealth inequality in this country, creating an atmosphere of discord, acting like a clown, etc etc
we really do live different realities tbqh
>inb4 some, played insults about my supposed race or political leanings.
the man is a freaking buffoon and has done absolutely nothing for this country to deserve such loyalty

that is alberta user

Attached: political-map-of-Canada.gif (1412x1044, 428K)

I have a chinese accent muttman

canadians are mutts too

fuck off fuck off. I'm paying more Property tax because of him And 'm middle class. Who the fuck cares about Wisconsin

Wealth inequality is racial. Middle class or up Non Whites have a birth rate of 1.1. American born non whites 1.6. Poor/working class/foreign non whites 3.0. So because of that inequality will grow. Sorry.

had the DISpleasure of interacting with a Y*nkoid this morning while I was having breakfast
he had that deep nasal voice too that scratches your eardrums

I’m middle class and am paying less. I live in the largest red county and am a catholic man who prays for you and hope you scratch off this hate.

Chinese yank accent*

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

Attached: Emma+Watson+Dangle+Earrings+Pearl+Drop+Earrings+0yQsthX80rlx.jpg (681x1024, 154K)

"Africa was a mistake" -- le rock man

Attached: 1520769389384.jpg (1148x3024, 511K)

This guy really destroyed the whole black race

sad

you sound like a yank yoursleff

>chinaman criticising another race for being bad drivers

Attached: 1518469500222.png (438x420, 152K)

had quite the encounter with a leaf female last night

was at a party and my mate said these 2 chinese nationals wanted to get on coke so i aggressively pushed on them the price ($300) but i kept saying it in yuan so they would get it through their thick fucking heads. so i'm asserting to these two girls "that's 1500 yuan, 1500 reminbi? okay? look do you want it or not if you want it tell me cause we're getting some" and apparently my descent was a bit too hot so this leaf CUNT took offence. anyway she makes some backhanded comment and i start staunching up to her, being a strong lad drunk and willing to throw hands, i ask her what she said and then start digging into her. anyway later on im coke out of my mind and you know me lads i detest females so when i walk past her and her group of mates later on and i see my mate chatting to her i go up, say hi to him, and flat out tell him that that leaf bird that "i have no time for. shes fucking passive aggressive john" as shes standing right fucking there aha anyway she fucks off and thats ahaha HATE people who try to confront me

ofc you live in a red country. Trump fucked blue states and counties because He knows we will not give him those electoral points. My country is purple btw and I'm paying much more.

Chinese chinese accent gwailo

/brit/ telegram. Slack is full of phising scammers

My accent is apparently incomprehensible to most forigeners

ah yes the adventures of wacky bruce

This week in 1945, US bombers dropped 2,000 tons of incendiary bombs on Tokyo, killing 100,000 civilians, wounding another 1 million & turning a fifth of the city into a smoldering expanse of charred bodies and rubble. #FireBombingOfTokyo

my dad was there at army base suffield and he said all the leafs were built like 7 ft tall brick shithouses

I drove in Africa( nigeria and uganda). They are crazier than chinks also their roads are worse.

Lol I live in a high property tax Red County in NY and I bet you live in some meme city in Orange County CA

fuck your entire nation

>creating an atmosphere of discord, a
Crete an atmosphere of telegram

this is true

I want to fuck all of Emma Watson's holes.

Attached: the pretty one.jpg (308x600, 26K)

doubt it. Esl Chinese are too retarded to access this shithole

i have a hongkonger chinese accent

youtu.be/dCsM1Am7xOM

any italo-disco man in

subpooman

I love Italy

don't have any sympathy

this is what a russian hacker actually said about the UK OMG
Mы нe имeeм ничeгo пpoтив aнглийcкoгo нapoдa, y нeгo кpacивaя мyзыкa, интepecныe пиcaтeли, нeплoхиe cepиaлы и фильмы, нo тo, чтo peжим кopoлeвы зaщищaeт пeдoфилoв, coбиpaeт y ceбя cбpoд co вceгo миpa и yбивaeт людeй, чтoбы oбвинить Poccию - этo oтвpaтитeльнo

If you have high property tax, how the fuck do you pay less. Is it more than 10k because mine is. I'm from jersey. What's wrong tho with orange county people? They are Americans too you know. This whole 10k limit is fucking bullshit

It's 2 in the morning and I'm getting pissfaced on cheap beer.

Americans are good posters and nice people in real life

LOL FUCKING FAGGOT

$8,000. House bought in 1980. Madrid was a smart women. Also Ocean County benefits from Trump and heavily Republican will continue the states trend Redwards.

>*madre*
Also once the Jewish boomers in your state die your going to be at $1.50 for every dollar you give in. Gotta pay your fair share

They're a mixed bag in my experience
Some are super chill, easy going lads and others are obnoxious twats

I'm the only good yank poster

same

>grug likey seeing grugga gruggson without leaf cover

Attached: 1518051599761.png (586x451, 44K)

What’s wrong with me??? I would post demographics of Europe but outside of London & Paris your 97.6% White so it doesn’t really matter.

Attached: 1521033982246.jpg (980x490, 92K)

alri bruce

any North woods man in?
vocaroo.com/i/s1Z9SSlu6ikb

12k here , north jersey is more 'important' than upstate new york i guess

some of them are excellent posters, some of them are absolutely awful

>real life
yes
>good posters
no.

I'm your favorite, huh?

Suffolk County New York. I’m full fledged sheltered white boy. Stop implying I’m trashy. Also are you not worried about your poorer white counterparts you smug prick??? I hate them too but they could be productive

I'm not the guy who you were arguing about who is white trash and who isn't. I'm not even white.

any alaska man in?

28% happy

also wtf why are you paying less than me. Fucking jew jersey

What is your house worth like $500,000???

Rightful Canadian ice

I've been there

Alaska is Russian!

ahahha russians know how to banter against the Theresa May
- Aллo, этo MИД ee Beличecтвa?
- Дa, cлyшaeм Bac!
- Этo Лaвpoв, хoчy зaявить, чтo Poccия нe имeeт никaкoгo oтнoшeния к бoмбapдиpoвкe Лoндoнa.
- Кaкoй бoмбapдиpoвки?
- A ceгoдня кaкoe чиcлo?
- 16 мapтa.
- Извинитe, oпять эти хaкepы Кaлeндapь в кoмпe cбили. Я вaм пoзжe пepeзвoню.