FUCKING CONFIRMED

FUCKING CONFIRMED

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

IT'S HAPPENING BROS, GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t08RN2yPJik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's literally no way The Hound will beat the most capable fighter in Westeros who's kicked his ass before, and also has White Walker tier strength.

the mountain will probably explode with a stab from dragon glass

>who's kicked his ass before,
when he was like seven

youtu.be/t08RN2yPJik

he will be defeated with the power of heart and friendship

The Mountain has to win. He is under a vow of silence until all of Cersei's enemies are dead. He has something to say and we are going to hear it.

I don't think he has a tongue anymore. He's gone more and more rotten over the seasons.

Explain this to me (stopped watching GoT a while ago).

What exactly is The Mountain now? Did he die because of the poison used by Oberyn and then he was revived? Or was he cured from that and turned into what he is?

I mean, does it think and remember like The Hound suggested when he said "Do you remember me?"

He was saved by Qyburn doing some procedure but now he's an even stronger than before zombie, basically

the armor makes them look silly

The Hound will gain faith in the Lord of Light and conquer his fear of fire and be able to wield a flaming sword next Season and he'll cut down the Mountain with it. Just you watch.

Is he still as strong as he was? If he's falling apart what good is he, unless Qyburn is patching him up with other body parts like a Frankenstein monster.

he will die by fire

Nah he won't do that, what goes around comes around so he'd probably use fire against the mountain.

correct

He was dying and was nearly finished, then they salvaged him into a monster. It's like if surgeons patch together someones face after a really bad accident, they did the best they could be he seems to be at least partially brain dead.

HOLY FUCK, IS IT ACTUALLY HAPPENING? I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO PICK THIS BACK UP

We don't know, really. He fucked a nun to death, but that isn't really an implication of strength as he could have just fucked her straight for a week until she died of a heart attack from 99 orgasms.

i think i remember qyburn saying that the procudure wouldnt weaken him

He seems to interpret commands pretty well, too well for a prototype slaved zombie. His brain is probably all there, but its somehow slaved to the commands of exactly two people in all the world.

How the fuck do we have any indication of him fucking the nun?

Hes (in)famous for two things

>killing indiscriminately with his big sword
>raping indiscriminately with his big dick

And he didn't bring his sword in that room

>nun strapped to a table

>Cersei's promise that she wouldn't die for quite a long time

>Sends Ser Gregor in, who walks over to the table and begins taking groin armor off

Yeah, but that was like Season 5. If he's been rotting away since then, I'm wondering how he's still functional. Does he have to go to Qyburn for "maintenance" at any point?

He never took his groin armor off.

The Mountain also loved torturing people though, Polliver said as much in season 4 before the Hound smoked him and his buddies.

Cersei literally told the nun that Gregor would rape her every single day until she dies from it.

He raped that one Targaryan wife so hard her internal organs bled, so we know what we consider to be the Mountain's form of torture.

I don't think he's mindless but he definitely doesn't seem to be at full mental capacity.

he tickled her feet to death