Redpill me on Mormon QTs. I'm moving to Utah and willing to convert

Redpill me on Mormon QTs. I'm moving to Utah and willing to convert.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nicest crazies in the U.S.

Be righteous, That will attract them to you.

This Desusenpai

thats not a mormon qt tho senpai, thats a whore desu

Thats not a typical Mormon girl m8, this is...

>That "Christian" trash with tattoos

Wew the Jews have really won haven't they

>my ex looked like this
Fuck you for posting, I think i might drink myself to sleep tonight because of this, I loved her so much and she cheated on me

a fuckign hipster holding book of joesef. :morman:
That's like a syrian holdinga bible "converted" to stay in yopuroopoor.

"whore" no more with this book. Tattoo morman is like a black person with tanning lotion.

Saviors of the white race

Heretics

>loving a tattoo whore

well shit you had it coming

Your ex spat on your pride and your way of getting back to her is by destroying yourself. Get a fucking grip, man. Help end the age of weak men. Find a hobby, build yourself up, because right now you're getting dragged down by memories of old because you're not making new ones. You're going to make it, bro.

Best of luck.

Besides Mormons, are there any other fairly fundamentalist Christian groups in the Western world that are likely to have non-degenerate women?

Hutterites.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3BqLZ8UoZk

>polygamy
Seriously I never understood that. What happens in mormon communities? Are there beta uprising? Do the wifeless dudes just leave the community? Do they go hunting outside? Are they just fine with being betacucks?

They expel them
>look up the lost boys

thats a painted up whore bro

>>look up the lost boys

They become vampires?

If you're willing to go all in, I imagine you will be taken care of. Not just intimately, but socially.

In the event of SHTF the LDS will form a Mormon state, probably called New Deseret.

I don't trust them in that sense, that they basically have their own agenda. But they are an apocalyptic group that will be their own sector of collective order. SLC is a twilight zone of a city. But you'll be safe.

They're family driven. Lots of family activities. Never date one that went on a mission, which mormons pay 10k to do lol. Lots of mormon girls are fucking hot, I don't know why it is.

bad side. no alcohol, tea, cofee. You have to wear "magic" underwear, lot of reports of their underwear saving them in accidents, but it's basically just very plain and none revaling. You have to donate I think 10% of your paycheck to the church.

>You have to wear "magic" underwear, lot of reports of their underwear saving them in accidents

>Tats
Disgusting

They're a cult created by a Freemason to have multiple wives. It is degeneracy level Christianity. You might as well throw yourself from tall rocks.

>willing to convert.
Do facts mean nothing to "people" like you? Jesus fucking christ whay do you mean you are "willing to convert"? Willing to believe total, utter fucking gibberish written by a con man? Do you REALLY fucking believe that Israelites travelled to america? Fucking hell what is fucking wrong with you you windowlicking moron

Holy shit that's hardcore as fuck.

If the choice is between living in Sodom as the sky falls and openly believing facts or living in paradise and pretending to believe nonsense, pretending to believe nonsense becomes awfully appealing.

Don't listen to them. Love is powerful, that's why you hurt. You need to relearn willpower and self positivity again. Then you can understand what the future will hold for you, and what the past was to you.

>paradise
>get kicked out because the old boys club wanted to keep the cuties for themselves
sounds like shit tbhfamigliano

TATTOOS LOOK LIKE SHIT this girl looks like a piece of trash

Become Mormon, get: a QT3.14 wife, good paying job for life, basement full of canned goods and firearms for SHTF, etc

Downside is eternal damnation for their L Ron Hubbard tier beliefs(nothing at all to do with Christianity) and endless church functions.

it is to do with christianity. they believe in Christ's second coming. They believe he returned to the USA.

You aint getting shit son. They marry and start reproducing as soon as possible. As long as they exist the white race will never die out in the US.

Mormons throw their cuties at you to try to get you to marry in to the religion.

people that hide their true emotions, which is bad

Imagine being mad about something and not being able to express why.

years of this can cause serious at-home issues.

I'm a Mormon, but not one of the Fundamentalist Mormons. I thought everybody regarded us as a cult? Interesting how we preserved what you consider "white America" within our communities and now we suddenly lose the moniker of a cult? You have to be Mormon to marry a Mormon. You have to marry within our doctrine (which you all think is false) and within a temple (think about 2+ years of churchgoing). If you have intentions of derailing our women for your nationalism, forget it. Our women follow God. Why do think we now allow blacks and Hispanics in our church? We're considered a cult, let it be so. You killed us and we fled to Utah to form our own state. You want what we have? Interesting.

>tattoos
Not a nice girl, OP.